Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Quidthulhu posted:

So how will Shine VI top this????

Pre-signing :ocelot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

sometime after Mafia Gear Solid 2: V: The Phantom Claim

This time, I'm ready

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Flying Leatherman posted:

Something like this :P

I read most of this and I have no idea what happened except that it was extremely stupid.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Finally finished reading all the chats and such.

Now I'm sad it is truly over. No shine left.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

Finally finished reading all the chats and such.

Now I'm sad it is truly over. No shine left.

Have you gone and actually read through all the mod doc yet to see everyone's abilities and how the battles went down? I haven't yet cause I needed a break after binging all the chat stuff.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

Have you gone and actually read through all the mod doc yet to see everyone's abilities and how the battles went down? I haven't yet cause I needed a break after binging all the chat stuff.

Yeah, didn't spend a ton of time on it, since I mostly knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
One last thing to wrap up! The full Discord history for this game has been archived here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qEkY1P9g9OoM-II6Y8xKvsw9x9cNyZof/view?usp=sharing

Anyone who wants to reread after the fact or is reading this for the first time (lucky you!) can use this link along with that archival file to view the logs on demand: https://dht.chylex.com/build/viewer.html

Thank you all again for playing and reading along, and I'll see you next time. :cheers:

• Locked thread