Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Prince of Space posted:

I have no clue ! I don't want a no-lynch either!

?????????????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I'm trying to get Quidthulhu to engage, but now is not the time!

##unvote

##vote Tired Moritz

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Prince of Space posted:

I have no clue ! I don't want a no-lynch either!

voting for tobbs doesn't help prevent that

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (6): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Bifauxnen, Prince of Space, SalTheBard, Prince of Space, KhediveRex, Prince of Space
Quidthulhu (5): Murmur Twin, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Juchero, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Juchero, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Monathin, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone, Bifauxnen, Quidthulhu
Bifauxnen (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, KhediveRex, Murmur Twin, KhediveRex, Quidthulhu, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, 50 pounds of bread, Monathin, Monathin, Quidthulhu
Juchero (1): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Quidthulhu, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Murmur Twin
Prince of Space (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
b-minus1 (0): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz
50 pounds of bread (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
GulagDolls (0): 50 pounds of bread, Tobbs Gnawed, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, 50 pounds of bread
SalTheBard (0): Prince of Space, Prince of Space
Monathin (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
KhediveRex (0): Chic Trombone, KhediveRex, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Monathin, Chic Trombone, Monathin, KhediveRex
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, Murmur Twin, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Bifauxnen, 50 pounds of bread, 50 pounds of bread, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Prince of Space, Prince of Space
Chic Trombone (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Prince of Space, Prince of Space

Not Voting (1): Juchero

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 28th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 12 minutes.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I think TM should be given the chance to continue playing. I don't really see how I move forward playing :shrug:

I hate to be all "meta reasons for not giving a poo poo with this" anymore but people have kinda forced my hand by bailing on the game over my calling out what I see as lovely behavior. I guess I should not have done that during the game because Mona is right that it did kill momentum. Sorry about that.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And to be clear, they are totally within their rights to call out what they see as MY lovely behavior after I opened that can 'o worms, so. Just dunk me and you guys can move on. I truly think that's the best option for town and for the game.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Quidthulhu posted:

And to be clear, they are totally within their rights to call out what they see as MY lovely behavior after I opened that can 'o worms, so. Just dunk me and you guys can move on. I truly think that's the best option for town and for the game.

I love you bro ##vote Quid

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Prince of Space posted:

I sigh and sheathe my katana.

##unvote

##vote Tobbs Gnawed

Do you really think his approach is scummy, Quidthulhu?

:stare:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

god drat it sal switch your vote back

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
It's really not a choice. I'm respecting Quids wishes because I can empathize 100%

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh my god we';re going to keep shufflign votes and end up at 7-7

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

god drat it sal switch your vote back

I'm so confused. Right now ##unvote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

SalTheBard posted:

It's really not a choice. I'm respecting Quids wishes because I can empathize 100%

the gently caress. screw what quid wants. tomorrow is another day and cooler heads will prevail

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tm

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

oh my god.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Who were you voting before? :raise:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

GulagDolls posted:

cop claim and little girl claim, now we're talking. 50, thoughts?

LITTLE GIRL! I WILL PROTECT!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (6): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Bifauxnen, Prince of Space, SalTheBard, Prince of Space, KhediveRex, Prince of Space, SalTheBard, GulagDolls
Quidthulhu (4): Murmur Twin, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Juchero, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Juchero, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Monathin, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone, Bifauxnen, Quidthulhu, SalTheBard, SalTheBard, GulagDolls
Bifauxnen (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, KhediveRex, Murmur Twin, KhediveRex, Quidthulhu, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, 50 pounds of bread, Monathin, Monathin, Quidthulhu
Juchero (1): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Quidthulhu, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Murmur Twin
GulagDolls (0): 50 pounds of bread, Tobbs Gnawed, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, 50 pounds of bread
KhediveRex (0): Chic Trombone, KhediveRex, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Monathin, Chic Trombone, Monathin, KhediveRex
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, Murmur Twin, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Bifauxnen, 50 pounds of bread, 50 pounds of bread, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Prince of Space, Prince of Space

Not Voting (2): Juchero, SalTheBard

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 28th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Fuckin' A. Sorry TM. I loving tried.

##vote TM

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

50 pounds of bread posted:

LITTLE GIRL! I WILL PROTECT!

please vote tired mortiz, we might still be able to get off a lunch

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote TM

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I want to vote Quid because it's what he wants. I know how he feels. It loving sucks. ##vote TM

I hope you sleep well tonight

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Tired Moritz!

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (9): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Bifauxnen, Prince of Space, SalTheBard, Prince of Space, KhediveRex, Prince of Space, SalTheBard, GulagDolls, Monathin, Quidthulhu, SalTheBard
Quidthulhu (2): Murmur Twin, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Juchero, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Juchero, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Monathin, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone, Bifauxnen, Quidthulhu, SalTheBard, SalTheBard, GulagDolls, Monathin, Quidthulhu

Not Voting (1): Juchero

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 28th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 minutes.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Movie is done. I literally have no time to read but can hammer/vote TM I guess?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Extremely disappointed this entire thread let someone throw a massive temper tantrum in the thread and then going "oh btw i'm a cop" and THAT'S the reason you don't want to vote them.

That's not ironic or sarcastic.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

:dawkins101:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Man I even asked them multiple to vote me to end my suffering, why are you blaming this on me and not on everyone else's behavior, Mona.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

Extremely disappointed this entire thread let someone throw a massive temper tantrum in the thread and then going "oh btw i'm a cop" and THAT'S the reason you don't want to vote them.

That's not ironic or sarcastic.

I'm right there with you. I suck at dealing with peer pressure

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

lol

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Quidthulhu posted:

Man I even asked them multiple to vote me to end my suffering, why are you blaming this on me and not on everyone else's behavior, Mona.

tf do you think i'm doing

i'll have words for you after game, quid, i'm not getting into it anymore

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

voting a claimed cop i have 0 reason to disbelieve leaves a very, very sour taste in my mouth

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

just let cooler heads prevail tomorrow and it should be fine.

that's assuming scum doesn't solve the problem for us tonight, anyways

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Chic Trombone posted:

voting a claimed cop i have 0 reason to disbelieve leaves a very, very sour taste in my mouth

And voting for your mason-buddy doesn't? Seems like sour tastes all around.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Prince of Space posted:

And voting for your mason-buddy doesn't? Seems like sour tastes all around.

unconfirmed mason buddy who i think is scum, yes

voting someone i think is scum leaves a minty fresh aftertaste

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Chic Trombone posted:

just let cooler heads prevail tomorrow and it should be fine.

an honest and loving bitter lol if the voting of a claimed cop is why you decided not to vote quid out of the game

forget missing individual stairs, we're missing a whole goddamn staircase, straight up loving rapunzel poo poo

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Monathin posted:

an honest and loving bitter lol if the voting of a claimed cop is why you decided not to vote quid out of the game

forget missing individual stairs, we're missing a whole goddamn staircase, straight up loving rapunzel poo poo

LITTLE GIRL... PURE HEART...

BERZERKER... KILL HER ENEMIES!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Monathin posted:

almost emptyquoting cause I just really enjoy your turn of phrase here

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm sorry for the vote waffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

look, let's all just go the gently caress to bed or to work or wherever else and come back tomorrow all untilted ok

• Locked thread