Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I was excited to catch up to what the funny thread title was referencing and it was just a bunch of boring pieces of poo poo justifying snitching on people for weed cuz it's "the law" in whatever Saudi Arabian rear end state they're unlucky enough to live in
I guess these forums count as social media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.

Jfc

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lol

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:nallears:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Let me say this as a survivor:

gently caress YOU WORTHLESS SHITHEEL I HOPE HELL IS REAL SO YOU CAN BURN IN IT

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Field Mousepad posted:

That was the second one not the pre sequel. Not sure if it makes a difference or not.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel was made by 2K Australia and released in 2014, and is the one that took place on the moon. Borderlands 2 was the direct sequel to Borderlands made by Gearbox and released in 2012.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
WTF the whole point is you HAVE to consent to Jesus, that's like the whole thing. It's not even correct in the lovely loving religious twist I'm sure they thought was loving genius as poo poo when they crapped it out

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Huntersoninski posted:

WTF the whole point is you HAVE to consent to Jesus, that's like the whole thing. It's not even correct in the lovely loving religious twist I'm sure they thought was loving genius as poo poo when they crapped it out

I'm not sure which is worse, that or the implicit premise of "Pfff, rape? What ever. Let me tell you about something that actually matters"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

"**Please know that I'm NOT making light of"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Well🤔 I wrote📓 this song🎶 for the Christian youth👦 I wanna teach🎓 kids👧 the Christian truth😮 If you wanna reach those kids👶 on the street🚗 Then you gotta do a rap🎤 to a hip-hop beat🎼 I gave my sermon an urban🏠🏡 kick My rhymes are fly🐝, my beats are sick🤒 My crew👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 is big▪️ and it keeps getting bigger◼️ That's cause Jesus Christ👼 is my nigga👨🏿

Oooooooo🙌

He's a life-changer😍, miracle-arranger😘 Born to the virgin mom👩 in a manger Water💦 to wine🍷, he's a drink exchanger🔃 And he died😲 for your sins😈 I preach🙏 the word, that's my gig And I rhyme🎤 better than Notorious BIG🍆💦 Other emcees, I wish them well But if you live in sin👄, you burn🔥🔥🔥 in hell🔥🔥🔥 Now I'ma pass the mic🎤 to my lovely wife👩 She's a fly emcee and the light✨ of my life😩 So to bust🍆💦 a rhyme🎤 without further ado Take it away, Mary Sue👩!

Jesus Christ is my nigga👨🏿 He's the son of the original G👼 And he was sent to Earth🌎 to elucidate the way that we👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 should be (What?) Like👍 if another MC says "You're a freak😝! You're a lame-butt🍑 rapper And your rhymes🎤 are weak!" I don't get mad😤 and I don't critique👉 I forgive him😅, and turn the other cheek🙄 I don't blaspheme😎 and I don't brag🤑 I don't cuss, and my pants don't sag💅 I do exude a little Christian👼 swag💃 And I'm proud to be an American🇨🇦!

Jesus Christ👼 is our nigga👨🏿 Let his light⚡️ shine through ya! Let his love❤️ pop a cap🔫 in your butt🍑 and say HALLELUJAH👼!

Jesus Christ👼 is my nigga👨🏿 He's a homie MC JC UC? He's an honest🤑, caring😘, peace-loving😍 nigga👨🏿 Like me👶 If you do drugs🚬 and think you're cool😎 You need to come to Sunday school⛪️! Put those drugs in the garbage can🗑 Stand up tall👆, you're a Christian👼 man👦!

Word up! I'm freestyling🎤!

Hit me!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Puppy Time posted:

"**Please know that I'm NOT making light of"

Yeah it cuts off a bit too early, want to see that sentence.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Jesus is my nigga

Gotta post the great video imo
https://youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Well🤔 I wrote📓 this song🎶 for the Christian youth👦 I wanna teach🎓 kids👧 the Christian truth😮 If you wanna reach those kids👶 on the street🚗 Then you gotta do a rap🎤 to a hip-hop beat🎼 I gave my sermon an urban🏠🏡 kick My rhymes are fly🐝, my beats are sick🤒 My crew👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 is big▪️ and it keeps getting bigger◼️ That's cause Jesus Christ👼 is my nigga👨🏿

Oooooooo🙌

He's a life-changer😍, miracle-arranger😘 Born to the virgin mom👩 in a manger Water💦 to wine🍷, he's a drink exchanger🔃 And he died😲 for your sins😈 I preach🙏 the word, that's my gig And I rhyme🎤 better than Notorious BIG🍆💦 Other emcees, I wish them well But if you live in sin👄, you burn🔥🔥🔥 in hell🔥🔥🔥 Now I'ma pass the mic🎤 to my lovely wife👩 She's a fly emcee and the light✨ of my life😩 So to bust🍆💦 a rhyme🎤 without further ado Take it away, Mary Sue👩!

Jesus Christ is my nigga👨🏿 He's the son of the original G👼 And he was sent to Earth🌎 to elucidate the way that we👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 should be (What?) Like👍 if another MC says "You're a freak😝! You're a lame-butt🍑 rapper And your rhymes🎤 are weak!" I don't get mad😤 and I don't critique👉 I forgive him😅, and turn the other cheek🙄 I don't blaspheme😎 and I don't brag🤑 I don't cuss, and my pants don't sag💅 I do exude a little Christian👼 swag💃 And I'm proud to be an American🇨🇦!

Jesus Christ👼 is our nigga👨🏿 Let his light⚡️ shine through ya! Let his love❤️ pop a cap🔫 in your butt🍑 and say HALLELUJAH👼!

Jesus Christ👼 is my nigga👨🏿 He's a homie MC JC UC? He's an honest🤑, caring😘, peace-loving😍 nigga👨🏿 Like me👶 If you do drugs🚬 and think you're cool😎 You need to come to Sunday school⛪️! Put those drugs in the garbage can🗑 Stand up tall👆, you're a Christian👼 man👦!

Word up! I'm freestyling🎤!

Hit me!

how can he say he wrote the song, and then say that he's freestyling?

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
How can Jesus do the things Jesus does? You are not supposed to question it in this way and are therefore going to hell.

Pretend there were really out of place/flat out inappropriate emojis in there if you’d like.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah it cuts off a bit too early, want to see that sentence.

Pretty sure it's a preemptive "I'm not trying to poo poo on """""actual""""" rape victims by co-opting this hashphrase so please respect my opinions (remember the first amendment!!!11!!1one!!) and keep your butthurt to yourself!"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh yeah 100%, just wanna see the actual formulation she used.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/958098480018444288

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/958055221036568576

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/957923025575383040

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/957851404735078400

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

how does this controller work

it has a joystick on the left and a d-pad on the right?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

how does this controller work

it has a joystick on the left and a d-pad on the right?

There's nothing inherently wrong with swapping the usual position of those two things, it's the face buttons being in the center of the controller that's sick.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
does anyone else hate millennials because they have easy open cans

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

nerd plus rage posted:

But I’m doing so you completely cut yourself off from your crystal. It’s a great sacrifice to make for power.

Elizabethan Error posted:

how powerful is your JO crystal?

You do know what energy is in context here, right? I'm sorry your orgasms suck.

T-man posted:

I'm a trans woman and I challenge anyone in this thread to bring me to orgasm in under an hour. :colbert: :flaccid:

Sunswipe posted:

Uh... ok. Actually, you got any recommendations on good places to read up on transsexual issues? My brother-in-law's sibling has recently transitioned from male to female, and I'd like to try and understand something that's very far outside my experience.

:magemagestare:

Are you changing the subject or.. are you on topic?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Remembering and recognising out of date technology is like the weirdest thing people are smug. People in their mid-twenties lauding the fact that they recognise a floppy disc icon as if it's a sign of intelligence.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

T-man posted:

I'm a trans woman and I challenge anyone in this thread to bring me to orgasm in under an hour. :colbert: :flaccid:

and i had my balls removed at 19, girl, and I still worked. it's all in your mind.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

EmmyOk posted:

Remembering and recognising out of date technology is like the weirdest thing people are smug. People in their mid-twenties lauding the fact that they recognise a floppy disc icon as if it's a sign of intelligence.

I can't find it at the moment, but I saw an image macro once that said something to the effect of "everything that existed when you were born is normal and natural and how the world works. Everything invented during your life between the ages of 1-29 is innovation and progress and the future. Everything that's invented after you turn 30 is wasteful, unneeded, and meddling with the natural order of things".

I feel like people confuse their nostalgia over old things with not some sense of superiority

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

jivjov posted:

I can't find it at the moment, but I saw an image macro once that said something to the effect of "everything that existed when you were born is normal and natural and how the world works. Everything invented during your life between the ages of 1-29 is innovation and progress and the future. Everything that's invented after you turn 30 is wasteful, unneeded, and meddling with the natural order of things".

I feel like people confuse their nostalgia over old things with not some sense of superiority

Here you go:

https://twitter.com/Oniropolis/status/956524163442905089

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Wow, I'm surprised and how well I nailed that from memory. Thanks!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

:negative:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
That's the joke, dufus. The X of Y became a bit of a thing when someone salivated over a rally game being the Dark Souls of racing.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
http://thecitizenkaneofvideogames.tumblr.com/

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

EmmyOk posted:

But it's so funny how kids today don't know how an original Gameboy works! Never mind that the kids are able to operate a pocket-sized computer that wasn't even dreamt of in science fiction when I was their age.

quote:

"There hasn’t been a ‘The Godfather’ of video games yet, where you fall totally in love with the characters, where you laugh, cry, and care. But I could have done that."

— Jack Black, on the game design career he would’ve had if he wasn’t acting.
Wow, Jack Black needs a good slap.

Sunswipe has a new favorite as of 13:47 on Jan 30, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

oops

https://twitter.com/magicalfuntime/status/958228237431201793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

EmmyOk posted:

Yea but how else can I laugh at kids these days when they see a floppy for the first time and say "Oh wow someone made a real life save icon!"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

on the other hand, a new guy at work started straight out of college and he didn't know what DOOM was

maybe we should just end it

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

What do kids these days think the phone app icon is of?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

hawowanlawow posted:

on the other hand, a new guy at work started straight out of college and he didn't know what DOOM was

maybe we should just end it

Install episode 1 on the network and let him find out for himself.

Or install it on completely bizarre items, like an oscilloscope.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Install episode 1 on the network and let him find out for himself.

Or install it on completely bizarre items, like an oscilloscope.
This is cleraly the correct solution

Related but not IOSM but awesome:
https://twitter.com/gravislizard/status/958070133456388096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Protecting women by *reads further along* sexually assaulting children.