Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the crowd was not the least bit dead for hhh/roman at WM 32 it was the hottest match of the night

the taker match, sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

quote:

I find it hard to believe Asuka would hold the title for a year. Are they really are hung up on this non English speaking woman? Interesting how the match between Asuka and Alexa, the audience gave barely a hoot on Asuka winning. Now she's everyone's darling and savor.

I'm starting to believe Asuka thinks this whole thing is real. WWE management doesn't have the heart to tell her it's not real that your winning all the time. Not only dosen't she speak it, probably dosen't understand English either. Watch her with the Miz. She looks at him like he's a pinwheel. Didn't understand how to sell that the Miz was making fun of her. I was laughing at her complete disconnect to what the Miz was saying.

Note: That quote was from an Alexa Bliss superfan who will attack anyone for any slight against Alexa. This includes other Alexa fans.

Have a bonus quote. Another person mad about WOMEN!!!!

You know, the Women's Revolution stuff may just be a WWE PR stunt, but if it makes the alt-right mad, I'm all for it.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jan 31, 2018

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

oatgan posted:

the crowd was not the least bit dead for hhh/roman at WM 32 it was the hottest match of the night

the taker match, sure

That was just leftover heat from Stephanie's outfit

Actually, the match stunk so bad I think people just assume the crowd was dead because that's how they feel about it retroactively

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

some douchebag posted:

I'm starting to believe Asuka thinks this whole thing is real. WWE management doesn't have the heart to tell her it's not real that your winning all the time. Not only dosen't she speak it, probably dosen't understand English either. Watch her with the Miz. She looks at him like he's a pinwheel. Didn't understand how to sell that the Miz was making fun of her. I was laughing at her complete disconnect to what the Miz was saying. 

Sure, buddy, it's Asuka who's the dum-dum, not the condescending fuckhead implying she's literally too stupid to know what's going on around her and why she's here

as if Mister Sentence Fragments here would even know what comprehension of another language looks like

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SatansOnion posted:

Sure, buddy, it's Asuka who's the dum-dum, not the condescending fuckhead implying she's literally too stupid to know what's going on around her and why she's here

Hey, be nice to Nia.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

still trying to figure out how a 5 minute match that ends in a rollup is feminist propaganda, but please proceed, you poo poo flinging gibbons.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

coconono posted:

still trying to figure out how a 5 minute match that ends in a rollup is feminist propaganda, but please proceed, you poo poo flinging gibbons.

it had women in it

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

corn in the bible posted:

it had women in it

Not just that but they weren't just there to look pretty for the guys! Feminism has gone too far!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Apparently Stephanie McMahon is a member of the KKK because she's pushing the Women's Revolution as a thing.

I don't get why people want to see intergender matches return. They almost always suck, and they pretty much killed Lucha Underground.

The Women's Revolution is the greatest thing to happen in WWE because it makes MRAs/Redpillers like this guy angry.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 31, 2018

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The worst part of those is they skipped the easy pun of Stephanie McKlan.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

to be fair there is almost nothing that wouldn't kill lucha underground

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
The women's revolution is just as bad as the marches in East Germany apparently. Also THINK OF THE INNOCENT VIEWERS WATCHING THIS.

"It's not hate on women." Uh....pretty sure that post is coming across as misogynist.

But hey, its not just WWE getting this hatred either:

He threatens in another post if WWE keeps this up, he'll go to a REAL PROMOTION like ROH or NJPW, who use women properly.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jan 31, 2018

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Glad he finally admitted that it's not equality he wants, it's seeing women get hurt.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

these people need to get laid

by like, anyone. get a personality, move out of your small town, come out if that's what's holding you back, make a human connection even if its just for one night just loving gently caress you losers, you are legitimately making the world a worse place

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Unfortunately it doesn't help these people, somehow it makes them even worse often enough.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Its like a never ending well of bad posts on this site, holy poo poo.

:psyduck:

(English is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn, but don't let that get in the way of good ol fashioned discrimination/racism. :ssh:)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yardbomb posted:

Unfortunately it doesn't help these people, somehow it makes them even worse often enough.

true, it generally just ends up in a weird obsession

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

but if you work though that weird obsession and grow as a person and...

ah who the gently caress am, i kidding

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yardbomb posted:

Especially when they successfully breed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DarkstarIV posted:

Its like a never ending well of bad posts on this site, holy poo poo.

:psyduck:

(English is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn, but don't let that get in the way of good ol fashioned discrimination/racism. :ssh:)

also, "she clearly does make no effort" is sending alerts to the grammar police.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I mean, she does speak English, right? I didn't imagine the times that she did that? Soooo, even outside of the argument being stupid, it's not true.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I mean, she does speak English, right? I didn't imagine the times that she did that? Soooo, even outside of the argument being stupid, it's not true.

Yeah, its just (very poorly) veiled discrimination/racism. I've started to notice an overlap between Alexa Bliss fans on other websites and the alt-right/white supremacists/nationalist movements. Because the one common thread that links everything I posted above is they are all Alexa Bliss superfans, and will poo poo on any other worker who isn't Bliss. Through attacks similar to the ones listed above.

Asuka does know English, but it's hard to gauge exactly how solid it is, since she's really good at keeping her personal and professional lives separate.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 31, 2018

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

English is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn

It's really not. English is probablu somewhere in the middle of the pack difficulty-wise but is in practice easier to learn for many people just because it's so ubiquitous around the world.

Asuka's english is fine though.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 31, 2018

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Marquis de Pyro posted:

She knows English but she has a very heavy accent.

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, its just (very poorly) veiled discrimination/racism. I've started to notice an overlap between Alexa Bliss fans on other websites and the alt-right/white supremacists/nationalist movements. Because the one common thread that links everything I posted above is they are all Alexa Bliss superfans, and will poo poo on any other worker who isn't Bliss. Through attacks similar to the ones listed above.

She's the only white American one besides Charlotte, who probably intimidates them. The others are black, Irish, Samoan, Canadian, suddenly very Native American since she won that award, or from Staten Island.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Aphrodite posted:

or from Staten Island.

Reminder that Carmella was "cucking" Big Cass with her beta slave dog Ellsworth, and thus is disqualified from the support of redpilled alpha keklords.

Now excuse me, I have to remove the worms I put in my brain that I needed to simulate the thought process of those dipshits.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Asuka screaming angry Japanese is a better promo than like 90% of the English-speaking roster

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lets move away from the racism and bigotry posts for a bit and see what else they post there.

Oh. Well then.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wow a veteran AND has experience?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

What, has TJP done something lovely or something? I don't bother looking at dirtsheets (or the cruiserweights :v:) so I only ever find out about this poo poo at random times.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

ShootaBoy posted:

What, has TJP done something lovely or something? I don't bother looking at dirtsheets (or the cruiserweights :v:) so I only ever find out about this poo poo at random times.

i know he tweeted some proto-MRA stuff but I always feel like nobody can find it when it's brought up

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ShootaBoy posted:

He's anti net neutrality.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

ShootaBoy posted:

He's an MRA, anti net-neutrality for the dumbest reason (he thinks the repeal of it will stop cyber bullying), and he has some really creepy habits he likes to brag about. Like how he loves to save fanfiction people write of him having sex with his female coworkers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also he dabs.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Ah ok. All I knew was he had a video game schtick.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

he loves to save fanfiction people write of him having sex with his female coworkers.

the gently caress?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

the gently caress?

Yup, I remember him tweeting something out awhile back talking about how he loved that kind of stuff, and how people need to send him links to stories about that. I think it could have been before he joined WWE or shortly after. Either way its still creepy as hell.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Let he who is without fanfiction people write of him having sex with his female coworkers cast the first stone.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Does this extend to fanfiction of him loving his male coworkers

I need to know this has all kinds of potential

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Even if you ignore all his lovely opinions, on TV he comes off as a whiny dipshit and his wrestling isn't good enough to make up for such bad character work. He's like the Millennial Dolph Ziggler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Benne posted:

Even if you ignore all his lovely opinions, on TV he comes off as a whiny dipshit and his wrestling isn't good enough to make up for such bad character work. He's like the Millennial Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph Ziggler, known complainer about Millenials, who himself was born in 1980, is the Millennial Dolph Ziggler.