Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Can I request DreadOut, the 2014 knockoff of Fatal Frame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greyarc
Dec 29, 2016

I'm requesting a video LP of NARC, the 2005 version.

I've been told it has great potential so bad it's good LP material. It's a very buggy, ultra-edgy GTA knockoff where you play a cop who arrests drug dealers and then takes/uses their drug stashes with zero consequences.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I'm requesting a let's play of Opoona for Wii.

It's such a cute game I'm never going to finish due to lack of time.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

I've heard good things about horror game Darkwood (2017) and would like to see it LPed by someone who knows what they're doing and is appropriately atmospheric (or comedic is fine too as long as they're competent). I understand that it's tough though since it's a somewhat randomised roguelite game, though it does have a definite story and ending.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
I'd like to see an LP of Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the DS.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

I'll re-up Emperor of the Fading Suns, since it looks like the old one died with waffleimages or somesuch.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Could I request Subnautica, now that it has left early access? I keep starting it, making the first couple of tools then completely get lost as to what to do next!

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Catzilla posted:

Could I request Subnautica, now that it has left early access? I keep starting it, making the first couple of tools then completely get lost as to what to do next!

Make a scanner and explore. You almost literally can't expand your crafting to anything useful without leaving the starting area with a scanner and hunting down specific bits of wreckage.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
An Animal Crossing LP where neither people nor animals are murdered.

Maiming is OK and perhaps encouraged but by no means necessary.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Also Mario Paint

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Also also someone teach me how to run a mall.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Conundrum: I loved Geop's Dark Souls LP. It added a lot of plot exposition without which the game would no doubt have appeared half-finished and bare. Now I've taken a gander or two at various Dark Souls 2+ et cetera whatevers and find them by comparison half-finished and bare. In fact I'm pretty sure these games actually suck rear end. Do y'all have some LP recommendations that'll prove otherwise?

E: this isn't the LP recommendation thread????

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Feb 8, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Sir, this is a drive thru.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Right, right. I'll have burgers.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'll request Mega Man Maker with a side of fries.

I know MDC did it but I need to know if there's any higher height in that game beyond "Megaman Startles Cutman and Makes Him Fall Down the Toilet"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Is anyone already doing a LP of Celeste? It's such a great game. Someone skilled should show it off.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I would like to see a SSLP of Corpse Party: Blood Drive with all wrong endings and extra chapters. And also Corpse Party: Sachiko's Birthday if someone can translate it.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Wow, has it already been so long, that I need to re-up The Dark Spire? I really need a vacation.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Are there any good video LPs for the Queen Khalida campaign for Total Warhammer 2?

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd like to see a video LP of Tomba 2 for the PlayStation.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
I'd really like to see someone take the piss of the 3D Clock Tower for PSX (not the First Fear), as that game will never get old.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Lacedaemonius posted:

I'd really like to see someone take the piss of the 3D Clock Tower for PSX (not the First Fear), as that game will never get old.

The Struggle Within, I think? It's a shame that game has effectively hidden the actual Clock Tower 2 that exists. Sure wish someone would LP that one!

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Lacedaemonius posted:

Does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6nUxWv0XI

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'd like to see it SSLP style, with videos in the proper place.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Whew. Got a bigass Bubble List for March, I'll tell you whut :dadjoke:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I don't think I'm going to re-request any of them. Instead, I would like to request a new game, Stretch Panic.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
So re-requesting your previous requests is allowed, right? I still hope someone does a Sunless Sea: Zubmariner text LP in the vein of Black Wombat's fantastic LP of the original.

Which is to say, I am requesting it.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I'd like to renew the request for Gears of War 1-3

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'm going to ask for Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 and 2 until it's done. I never got the chance to play online, so I have no idea what the game looks like with more than one human player.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Leavemywife posted:

I'm going to ask for Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 and 2 until it's done. I never got the chance to play online, so I have no idea what the game looks like with more than one human player.

It looks like Jim in a basketball jersey stomping on the other survivors and then stomping on their zombies and laughing every .5 seconds, forever.
That's how it was around the end of its life.

In its prime though, oh what a joy it was.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Leavemywife posted:

https://www.youtube.com/user/outbreakjp/videos

2ch played Outbreak 12 years ago and it's all you need to know.

Probably the best video right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K73i8y2pRRY

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Mar 7, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This one fell off the list a while back, but I remember it being there, so I'll give it a plug: there's now an LP of République by Fedule that just got underway, if the original requester was still interested.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Hey, gonna make a far-fetched request for a multiplayer run of Gauntlet IV (Genesis)'s Quest Mode. It's a really cool less-linear version of Gauntlet with leveling up stats and buying new equipment and stuff and the final boss is really special, especially in multiplayer. Also more importantly some of the best music to be found on the Genesis.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Since its sequel has been announced, I'm gonna request a hybrid LP of The Division.

More precisely, I'd like to see a focus on the story missions and lore collectables, since most people who play the game usually care more about looting and the Dark Zone and such rather than all the story breadcrumbs scattered throughout, and I think the core premise of exploring a city ravaged by a good old-fashioned smallpox-esque plague is interesting that unfortunately is surrounded by a hoo-rah mmo shooter looter.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Requesting Command Ops 2, specifically Highway to the Reich. Love Command Ops but am not great at it, would love to see a more practiced hand at it.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

I want to see a Lufia: The Ruins of Lore LP, probably screenshot since it's a turn based RPG. We've got the first three in the archive, might as well complete the series, right?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Probably the reason it hasn't been done is because Ruins of Lore is a glitchy mess of a game and easily the worst of the series. It's the Dragon Song of Lufia. On my last attempt at the game, I used an escape item to warp out of a dungeon, only to later realize that an elevator hadn't reset, which meant I just plain couldn't beat that dungeon on a return trip. Whoops, guess I have to start over now! The game also frequently just plain forgets to give you money after battles.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Which is why I want an LP; I sure don't want to play it.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Commander Keene posted:

It's the Dragon Song of Lufia.

This lp needs to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Commander Keene posted:

It's the Dragon Song of Lufia.

:stonk: That is a vicious indictment