Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EMC posted:

Hot Hand Theory proven, take that numbers nerds

Anybody that saw the Klay Thompson Quarter became a hot-hand believer no matter their previous bias

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Oh just watched a dude's ankle snap that's cool

Isaiah Canaan just got Heywarded

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 1, 2018

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I love tuning in time to catch canaans left foot was pointing in the wrong direction

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Cool Buff Man posted:

I love Marcus Morris and always believed that the Celtics won the Bradley exchange

Danny had a great offseason

marcus morris being a decent ballerman has always been kinda overshadowed by him being a knucklehead.

i'd love to still have him on the rockets for 5 mil

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

chunkles posted:

marcus morris being a decent ballerman has always been kinda overshadowed by him being a knucklehead.

i'd love to still have him on the rockets for 5 mil

id love to have basically have anyone on the rockets who could fill in the bench so that its not a stage 5 disaster with a 7 man rotation if theres a couple injuries

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Oh my god did i ever made you guys look like fools in the gm thread

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I know i decided gently caress gsw and tuned in to kobe's final farewell game but I somehow missed the klay kwarter, but now that I think about it that might be reversed and I saw one not the other wow huh

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Anyhow the point is when you see a small child score 71 points in an NBA game you don't hem and haw wondering if maybe he'll be good someday this is quite clearly not an mcw/jennings situation

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

Anyhow the point is when you see a small child score 71 points in an NBA game you don't hem and haw wondering if maybe he'll be good someday this is quite clearly not an mcw/jennings situation

I mean you have a mediocre team with no bench whatsoever but that's better than what people assumed it would be. Not sure if that counts as making people look like fools

Drummond and Booker certainly both made huge leaps this year tho so you should be commended

Cool Buff Man fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Feb 1, 2018

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Cool Buff Man posted:

I mean you have a mediocre team with no bench whatsoever but that's better than what people assumed it would be. Not sure if that counts as making people look like fools

Drummond and Booker certainly both made huge leaps this year tho so you should be commended

i haven't looked at the thread in a while so I imagine I'm imagining I have a bunch of guys I didn't get. Mostly I remember Paul Zuvella not understanding why every single person who posts here said Clint Capela would do exactly what he's doing

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
also Myles away from a hospital

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

JFC NBA stupid loving timeout shows, skanky cheerleaders, miss me widatshit

EvanTH