Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

IcePhoenix posted:

A girl from Yale got her mouth busted by a sailboat so when she got it fixed she apparently got her septum pierced too.

I was wondering if I had just missed that before.

That team is dorky af but good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The Mole was not dumb enough. Bring back Whodunnit!

i completely forgot about the weird cougar murder tv show

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

I think it's time for a Murder in Small Town X revamp.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

thexerox123 posted:

I think it's time for a Murder in Small Town X revamp.

hopefully the winner isn't killed by 9/11 this time

Edit: Watching the US version of Hunted after seeing it recommended earlier in this thread. I'm halfway through the second episode and seeing people make dumbdumb decisions is great, but seeing other people pull :master: s is even better

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Jesus Christ. Mike on RHAP telling a story of the women on his season asking him to supervise while they tried to burn off some very specific hair in the fire.

:stare:

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
That Mike interview has got to be the funniest and most wildly inappropriate thing Rob has ever put on his site. I had to stop the podcast multiple times because I was laughing so hard. God bless Survivor for putting a dick doctor on the show.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Yes! I can't wait!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Zesty posted:

Jesus Christ. Mike on RHAP telling a story of the women on his season asking him to supervise while they tried to burn off some very specific hair in the fire.

Well there was that episode in... the season with Secret Agent Philip?... where they showed the girls meticulously yanking out each and every armpit hair...

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Pre-game stuff up for Ghost Island.

I started working on the new thread. I'd rather wait until the week before air to post it. Could use a good thread title.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Zesty posted:

Pre-game stuff up for Ghost Island.

I started working on the new thread. I'd rather wait until the week before air to post it. Could use a good thread title.

"It's A loving Discussion Thread"

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I don't think these people really think through the answers they give to CBS. These bios make me feel like I hate everyone.

Particularly this guy:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That guy seems like a tool but I guess we'll see.

They should bring back the cursed car for ghost island

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Specifically they should track down Yao Man’s car for the reward.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I mean it seems like that guy and Spencer were probably being debated over for that spot on the brains tribe so I'm not particularly fussed about him comparing the two of them

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

quote:

As far as Season 36, I won't know whether to play the game like a Florida panther—stealthy and in the shadows, or like a lion—dominating its tribe. I may have to be both, depending on the dynamic of the game.

I have high hopes for delusional people this season.

(Also I hope this guy knows that lionesses are the one that dominate the tribe.)

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
go donathan

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

SweetJahasus posted:

I don't think these people really think through the answers they give to CBS. These bios make me feel like I hate everyone.

Particularly this guy:

Depends on if he pronounces 'penchant' as 'pen-shan', 'pench-ent' or 'peh-SHAON'.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Capsaicin posted:

go donathan

This guy's name is infuriating.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh yeah... that's the guy I'm gonna hate.

Is the new season already starting? Didn't the last one like just end a month ago or something?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
End of February.

Fall and Spring seasons are usually relatively close with a long summer break for filming.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'm pretty sure everyone will just call Donathon by Don anyway.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Oh yeah... that's the guy I'm gonna hate.

Is the new season already starting? Didn't the last one like just end a month ago or something?

Usually it would be starting next week, but CBS isn't trying to go up against the Olympics on any programming they care about. Back in the day they used to run the premier on Sunday after the Super Bowl.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So was Philip really a federal agent or not?!

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

precision posted:

So was Philip really a federal agent or not?!

I think they said he worked, "at" the FBI.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
it was confirmed that he is a federal agent, but that could really be a lot of relatively mundane things.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Adus posted:

it was confirmed that he is a federal agent, but that could really be a lot of relatively mundane things.

Well he said he was a janitor when he was in the armed forces, so I'm guessing he was a Federal Sanitation Agent

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

precision posted:

Well he said he was a janitor when he was in the armed forces, so I'm guessing he was a Federal Sanitation Agent

He's tough on crime grime.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone will just call Donathon by Don anyway.

Considering how livid he is in his bio about people calling him Jonathan or Donovan, I hope people just do that. We need a Tyson-level troll in this season to just call him by a different name every episode until he has a mental breakdown.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I want to see how mad he gets if someone calls him Nathan.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Quite the headline.

Edit: Sorry, added timg - didn't realize my phone would make it so huge.

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Feb 15, 2018

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

Quite the headline.
yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist