Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chic being scum would be weird

she pretty much started the TM momentum that peeled off of quid. and she was masons with him. if I was scum and masons with an unblockable vig you can bet i would try to manipulate the kill instead of just murdering him.

i dont know if he ever claimed in the mason chat, and now it is impossible to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ok, who else would be good...

I am still suspicious of MT and think dunking her would give a lot of info too, but I am kind of nervous about going for it so early. She participates well and explains her cases and often just sees things very differently from me.

B- sounded townie to me at the start of the day when he was checking in and dropping his reads... but during the day he's seemed to be holding back a lot more, mostly coming in when Tobbs allegedly found a scumslip from Rex. seems like a nice safe way to come in and participate if someone claims they found a gotcha. B- has also been lurking a lot, even though he does have the excuse of being in the other Mafia game I think he shouldve had a bit more to talk about by now.

Chic I'm starting to have doubts about again because even though I still had her mentally filed as a lurker, I checked postcounts a while ago (not sure if it's still accurate, phoneposting rn) and after me in obvious 1st place, and Quid still holding 2nd, Chic was in 3rd. That seems like a very low content/noise ratio for her to place that high.

Bread of course would still be a nice option. He's playing ball a bit more but getting actual reads and content out of him has been like pulling teeth.

Prince I could see as maybe scummy too but I'd rather give him a bit more time first.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
alright, i figured this would be obvious already, given i have shown little desire in in lynching him (except for a softball question about his claim that i told him was coming beforehand) but i am juchero's mason partner. i can vouch for everything he has said so far, including his ability. we both have shared flavors and abilities and reported any results from last night. ive been wanting to out our masonry for the past day haha, which is why ive been lurking so much, but he thought that would be a bad idea.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Juchero posted:

lesser scum:
b-minus: this is more of a "i don't see enough to chew on" kind of thing, and i dislike the way they only seem to appear when a case is building momentum, rather than starting many themselves

Juchero posted:

yeah so far they read town to me, otherwise I would have betrayed them already

if 50 can role play a loud idiot I can role play a loyal servant

???

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

since it's apparently not obvious, those were fake reads to throw people off the scent

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
well the minus one was fake, the others I stand by

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hmmmmm.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Juchero posted:

since it's apparently not obvious, those were fake reads to throw people off the scent

this kinda makes me wanna vote you again :v:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

:geno:

Bifauxnen posted:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Bifauxnen posted:

Juchero posted:

well the minus one was fake, the others I stand by

point is, if i didn't include them in my cases, it would have been even more obvious than it should have already been

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

honestly idrc at this point i feel so disconnected from the game

due to sick + sadbrains stuff

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i kinda want to request replacement tbqh me giving up on the game isn't fair to town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

man I don't know I'm feeling like go big or go home and just go for it voting MT... or stick with Bread

Chic Trombone posted:

i kinda want to request replacement tbqh me giving up on the game isn't fair to town

it would also be HORRIBLE for your flavor!!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

probably doesn't help re: disconnection that i have no real knowledge or connection with of the flavor in a game that is so flavor-heavy

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

man I don't know I'm feeling like go big or go home and just go for it voting MT... or stick with Bread

well we need to pick SOMEONE soon

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Chic Trombone posted:

probably doesn't help re: disconnection that i have no real knowledge or connection with of the flavor in a game that is so flavor-heavy

meh, I don't think the flavor actually matters in this game more than any other game, it's just that the people here who know it are all excited about it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mmt must die soon.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

Juchero posted:

... You know what? This whole thing has gotten weirder all day. Even I am confused now.

My best bet is still Bread. I think we should discuss Bread a little more seriously. But there's three hours left on the clock and I'm the only one voting Bread right now. I don't want to be a part of the problem.

##vote Juchero

If he's town, we can probably survive fine without his power (I think Monathin summed that up well). If he's scum we can work through this weird flavor/alibi of his and maybe figure out why he thought pushing that was his best option.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh right. deadline in two hours. well....

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

meh, I don't think the flavor actually matters in this game more than any other game, it's just that the people here who know it are all excited about it

it may not be possible to solve the game by flavor alone, but i still think it has some utility and should not be completely ignored IMO

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i sent nat20 a message so hopefully they will be able to replace me

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

Chic Trombone posted:

honestly idrc at this point i feel so disconnected from the game

due to sick + sadbrains stuff

Why are you sad brains Chic? It's the Super Blood Moon Blue Lunar Eclipse tonight. It only happens once every 150 years! And it's awesome!

It's bit of a mouthful but, I can assure you, it deserves all of its adjectives.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

unfortunately, i do not get to choose when the sadbrains act up

it merely does, sometimes

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

KhediveRex posted:

... You know what? This whole thing has gotten weirder all day. Even I am confused now.

My best bet is still Bread. I think we should discuss Bread a little more seriously. But there's three hours left on the clock and I'm the only one voting Bread right now. I don't want to be a part of the problem.

##vote Juchero

If he's town, we can probably survive fine without his power (I think Monathin summed that up well). If he's scum we can work through this weird flavor/alibi of his and maybe figure out why he thought pushing that was his best option.

I'd help you on Bread, but yeah.. it might still be worthwhile sticking with Juch. This whole drat day I've just been getting talked down from everyone I think is scummy and his flavor claim is still weird as hell. Maybe I shouldn't be backing off so fast just cause he FINALLY drops a couple reads I kinda agree with. And one of em that I agreed with was fake anyway. :v:

I would drop a vote here for Juch, but that'd be -1. Anyone got anything else to say?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

at any rate i'm here for now, so. the dunk

i'm still feeling like juchero is a solid choice, but wouldn't mind a switch to 50 or (unlikely i know) tobbs

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

Chic Trombone posted:

unfortunately, i do not get to choose when the sadbrains act up

it merely does, sometimes

Well you have my condolences. I hope your brain cheers up.

(Unironically, I hope you feel better. Depression sucks, fleeting or otherwise.)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

KhediveRex posted:

Well you have my condolences. I hope your brain cheers up.

(Unironically, I hope you feel better. Depression sucks, fleeting or otherwise.)

thank you, friend

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ok let's just vote then, this is -1:

##vote Juchero

hope everyone can get in night actions super fast again :dance:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

ok let's just vote then, this is -1:

##vote Juchero

hope everyone can get in night actions super fast again :dance:

not that its gonna matter too much, there wasnt much activity at all today (i realize im also guilty of lurking hardcore today)

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Juchero posted:

i dun hosed up mafia
feels familiar don't it just
live free or die town

:zpatriot: Peace be on you, Juchero.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
well i tried

good luck town, you're gonna be real in the hole but i believe in you not being as stupid tomorrow with so many obvious scum to lunch

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
alright. ##vote juchero farewell mason bud. i really enjoyed our discussions. definitely gonna check out fate/stay night, it sounds awesome.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Juchero!

Votecount for Day 2
With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 25 minutes.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
poo poo sorry I didn't get to vote :-(

Chic I'm sorry to hear about the sadbrains. Believe in the me that believes in you!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

definitely gonna check out fate/stay night, it sounds awesome.

There's a Let's Play of it in the archive if anyone else wants to check it out without actually playing through the game. That thread is playing the original game though, with all the horrible dickworm stuff and awkward sex scenes. The later "Realta Nua" version of the game is the cleaned-up version which also has voice acting.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the game this mafia game is based on, sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Juchero, Town aligned Lancer (Reverse Causality) was killed

It is now Night 2, please have your actions in before 11:59 PM EST.

If you can get them in by 7PM EST I'll be able to reopen the thread today.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Anomalous Amalgam replaces Chic Trombone

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen, ??? aligned Archer (Watch) was murdered.

It is now Day 3, Day 3 will close 11:59 PM EST on Sunday the 4th of February.

The grail flows with the blood of heroes. Of two men who fate and justice forsook.

Surely this is enough to sate its terrible bloodlust?

Surely it is enough to sate the bloodlust of those who seek it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (10): 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, GulagDolls, KhediveRex, Monathin, Murmur Twin, Prince of Space, SalTheBard, Tobbs Gnawed

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 04th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 6 hours.

• Locked thread