Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I've said it before, but I unironically want Lebron on the Warriors. Let's run this poo poo into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/MaggioNBA/status/959116342405287936

lmbo

aw man this was on the first page and I missed it, this is what I get for not reading the whole thing

Carlosologist fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Feb 1, 2018

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AggressivelyStupid posted:

First

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao some hall monitor rear end poo poo

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Denver leads the league in goaltends: 23. Golden State leads the league in having their shots goaltended, with 21.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Tensions between posters and mods at an all-time high. The mods used to at least open a dialogue but now they're so quick to probate. The union is tough, too, can't see anything changing until the next QCS meeting in 2020

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Make SA great again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ghost Dog posted:

lmao some hall monitor rear end poo poo

Should've been a ban imo

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

overthrow the moderators and seize the means of posting, imo

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
Free Aggressively Stupid and Boban.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

no mods no masters

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Free AggresivelyStupid and Movie Majick from this bitchery

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

IcePhoenix posted:

Should've been a ban imo

First(against the wall)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The niko trade is a bummer only because his game is so confounding and weird that it only makes sense on the bulls

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
As long as we're complaining about mods, I'd like to say that closing the last thread without posting anything or making a new one is a stupid thing to do, mod. I had to sit and look at nothing for literal HOURS today because there were no NBA posts. Get it together or pay the price.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

scuz posted:

Guessing without looking at anything and without any substantial NBA knowledge:
Committed: GSW
Goaltended the most: Kings

I believe GSW are, in fact, on pace for a historically low goaltendings committed %, while leading the league in shots blocked. At least as of a few weeks ago.

Blunt Instrument
Apr 4, 2008

How can you shoot
(hot dogs at) women or children?

Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Hahaha! Ain't ball hell?!

can we get capitalization and punctuation next

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Getting Monroe for free is great for the Pelicans. He can replicate the passing of cousins, rebound a little, and score in the post a little. Mirotic lets them do more. I like that they're not surrendering the season

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

The media has been going crazy with the Lebron reporting today it’s loving ludicrous. But this is hilarious
https://twitter.com/anthonyvslater/status/959192122690711552

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Dejan Bimble posted:

Getting Monroe for free is great for the Pelicans. He can replicate the passing of cousins, rebound a little, and score in the post a little. Mirotic lets them do more. I like that they're not surrendering the season

Did they actually get him? I know the Celtics are really looking at him, too.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Eee Eff Bee

F U Paperbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Legalize goaltending

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
101th post

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cool Buff Man posted:

I had to sit and look at nothing for literal HOURS today

But enough about the forums going down.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Legalize goaltending

I'm really sad that David Stern never managed to get Euro-league style goal tending rules approved before he retired

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Dejan Bimble posted:

The Twin Towers line-up worked in spite of the era of small-ball because Cousins and Davis are some of the best basketball players on the planet. Monroe is significantly less so

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

today I remembered that the Knicks owe Joakim Noah 54M over the next three years. they're also willing to give up their first this year to get rid of the contract, which should have never been handed out in the first place

loving Phil Jackson lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/959202244733239296

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

What, like go to Chuck E Cheese and look at him entertain kids or something

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Stupid Knicks stole Scott Perry from us and now we can't offer to take on Noah's terrible deal in exchange for a first round pick because of collusion rules :mad:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Cool Buff Man posted:

As long as we're complaining about mods, I'd like to say that closing the last thread without posting anything or making a new one is a stupid thing to do, mod. I had to sit and look at nothing for literal HOURS today because there were no NBA posts. Get it together or pay the price.

Shoulda come over to the TFF Chat thread, my dude!

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

The Twin Towers line-up worked in spite of the era of small-ball because Cousins and Davis are some of the best basketball players on the planet. Monroe is significantly less so

I mean, isn't small ball basically code for 4-to-5-players-who-can-shoot-the-3-at-33%-or-higher anyway?

It's just incidental that these end up being smaller players, who then have an advantage over most lumbering bigs in pickle rolls, but not really Anthony Davis who is gazelle-like.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/imrbj/status/959209242266882048

This may not post right

Will delete it if it doesn't work

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/imrbj/status/959209242266882048

This may not post right

Will delete it if it doesn't work

Fultz's take on the T-Mac.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Cool Buff Man posted:

I agree with this post.

But I also agree with the fact that you, cool buff man, could have been the one to lead us to the new N/V promise land. You could have OP this thread, it would have been a wonderland. Be the thread maker you want to see in the world.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Legalize goaltending

Everytime someone jacks up a 3 after a whistle and a man knocks it away, I get a little excited.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Athanatos posted:

I agree with this post.

But I also agree with the fact that you, cool buff man, could have been the one to lead us to the new N/V promise land. You could have OP this thread, it would have been a wonderland. Be the thread maker you want to see in the world.

I was too busy crying. Next time I will, I promise.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

dokmo posted:

Trivia: which team has committed the most goaltendings? and which team has been goaltended the most times?

Most goaltending: Charlotte

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Papercut posted:

I just remembered OJ Mayo. What is going on with OJ Mayo?

He never could decide whether to be a condiment or a breakfast drink when he grew up.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Doltos posted:

Ron Baker's season in a nut shell

Future NBA coach right there calling it now.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

WhyteRyce posted:

He would still be taking minutes that would otherwise be going to Dante Cunningham and Chieck Diallo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

dokmo posted:

Denver leads the league in goaltends: 23. Golden State leads the league in having their shots goaltended, with 21.

I really would have guessed “whatever team Dwight is on”

morestuff fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Feb 2, 2018

• Locked thread