Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
stanley johnson is hair theorying the pistons out of the game with zero degrees of arc threes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

stanley johnson is hair theorying the pistons out of the game with zero degrees of arc threes

T-Mac made it kinda work with the flattest shot on earth.

Come to think of it, I wonder if McGrady was the highest jumper with the flattest shots. He always got up high for his jimbos, but the ball basically went straight at the back of the rim.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So annoyed the Raptors keep going back to ISO crap. That Powell possession and shot was awful.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

so annoyed they keep on missing open 3s and then taking dumb fouls.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

T-Mac made it kinda work with the flattest shot on earth.

Come to think of it, I wonder if McGrady was the highest jumper with the flattest shots. He always got up high for his jimbos, but the ball basically went straight at the back of the rim.

I guess thats the only way a flat shot works, if you jump really high and put front spin on the ball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im not watching any basketball but this is a good and cool gdt

People Stew
Dec 5, 2003

jesus christ

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
raptors playoff basketball babyyy

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Very tense

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Every game is going to be like this, because so many lineups cannot defend at all. At least Blake is really good and Anthony Tolliver is mr. intangibles

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Tolliver ownssssss

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Danny LaFever posted:

So annoyed the Raptors keep going back to ISO crap. That Powell possession and shot was awful.

yeah this second half has been awful

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
It takes trading for a 35m per year player for Detroit's owner to actually attend a game

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving missed wide open corner 3s

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
I thought you would all deeply appreciate knowing that I heard Craig Ackerman say "Gerald Green hits the long range jimmy" on the radio

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

It takes trading for a 35m per year player for Detroit's owner to actually attend a game

Arena is still completely empty though

People Stew
Dec 5, 2003

Tom Gores looks like he was created in laboratory vat. they are still perfecting the technology.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I never get why the Raptors are consistently confused by how the shotclock works at the end of the game. There are 24 seconds left and you are down by 2. Why let it run 7 seconds before fouling?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

ozymandius1024 posted:

Arena is still completely empty though

I think they announced griffin was debuting on saturday, so maybe it'll be half empty instead of 75% empty as usual

Still, a fun game and Blake griffin and Anthony TOlliver are good
Stanley Johnson badley needs braids

People Stew
Dec 5, 2003

I really like Tolliver. Always have. Blake is cool. Stanley makes me mad. Go pistons.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I hate teague

I loving looooooove Jim Bucket

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Wizards suck!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

omg what the gently caress in Washington. now expecting Lowry to miss one in typical raps fashion. so confused.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

MAKE IT A CLEAR PATH FOUL I"LL SEND NUDES

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
lol wizards

lol raptors

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Kyle Lowry is so shook he cant even make 2 freethrows in a dumb regular season game on the road. Looking forward to the playoffs friends!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Thats So Raptors

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
fraud rear end team, as usual

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving garbage men cant even beat a garbage rear end wizards team. Lowry spent 3/4 of the game getting owned by some Czech honkey and then when he decided to turn it on it lasted just long enough to miss a loving FT.

also. Someone tell me why teams still dont foul right away after the inbound is completed. the steal never happens if it isnt during the inbound. Just foul and start the FT game early.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

rjmccall posted:

lol wizards

lol raptors
lol spurs :qq:

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

road ryno is unstoppable

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

drat both the Bucks/Wolves and Rockets/Spurs went into kiss cam at the exact same time

spooky

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

gently caress belichick

Poppy Nogood
May 26, 2014
comparing pop and belichick is loving offensive

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Just now learning that teams hire people to wipe sweat from the seats that players sit on.

It had simply never occurred to me.

Poppy Nogood
May 26, 2014
are you referring to the Swamp rear end Boys?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

FREE YOGURT

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Poppy Nogood posted:

are you referring to the Swamp rear end Boys?

the swamp rear end boys, while not appreciated as such, perform just as important of a role in the morale of the team as the breakdancing crew and cheerleading squad.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/JMcDonald_SAEN/status/959261377612468225

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Poppy Nogood posted:

comparing pop and belichick is loving offensive

• Locked thread