Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I'd perhaps make a joke about Derek but the rule of comedy is to punch up, not down

Damned if Derek doesn't keep hopping though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Mr.Tophat posted:

I'd perhaps make a joke about Derek but the rule of comedy is to punch up, not down

Damned if Derek doesn't keep hopping though

Don't forget your tax, Mr. Tophat.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Xarbala posted:

The fax number of the beast
But what's the area code of the beast?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

SelenicMartian posted:

But what's the area code of the beast?

647 apparently.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Beexoffel posted:

Don't forget your tax, Mr. Tophat.

No taxation without representation, good catte though

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter

I just felt like saying those words in that order

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Streetroller throws dice in the alley and wins fat stacks

Derek presses a button on an electronic dice he made himself and cries Yahtzee

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Streetroller posted:

Derek Smart - The Eternal Victim

I've dealt with people like Dr. Derek throughout my life; the over-promising under-achiever. people like Derek Smart only know how to victimize themselves. The problem is he never wins, and can’t help himself to make enemies.

The joke is always on him though, as the foundation of the something awful forums is to do nothing but simply point and laugh. Derek Smart is the joke, literally. So let's go ahead and give “the warlord” the full warlord treatment.

When I told Derek Smart that I was going to be suing Chris Roberts for Consumer Fraud, the very first thing he did was call me a liar. This perplexed me for two reasons: A) He never had any reason before to believe that I was lying about anything, B) We are technically both on the same side. It just seemed to be a self-destructive act of accusation out of nowhere. So, as any higher-level functioning adult would do, I tried to understand the position he was coming from.

Eventually it came to a point where he wanted to know the docket number for my case. I simply explained to him that docket numbers don't get handed out the moment you have a case filled, and that it takes a week or two for the court secretary to put it into the system. I told him that once I received my docket number, I would go ahead and give it to him for his own perusal.

He continued to berate me and call me a liar for absolutely no reason at all. So in response, I decided to take a photo of my receipt from the court because he tried to continue to argue with me over the semantics of “filing” versus “submitting” court documents. Even after it was told to him by several people in the chat room that he was wrong, he continued to dig in his heels on his position. I eventually decided it was not worth my time to continue arguing with someone over the internet, and simply ended the conversation.

A few weeks past without a word for me at all. in fact, a majority of the time I'm simply a lurker.

I received my docket number after a few weeks and posted the number in a private area specifically designed for that sort of thing. Derek then told me that this was the wrong chat and deleted it; telling me to post it somewhere else. Considering I was invited to the discord and this channel specifically to keep them updated on my progress, this only perplexed me further.

He then posted all of my suit information to his public lobby, which included my docket number, my real name, and my address… To a room of people where the potentiality of a number of people who threatened my well-being resided.

The only reason I can possibly come up with for you to about-face on me, for absolutely no reason what-so-ever, is that someone came along and did what you’ve been fantasizing about doing for literally four years and that upset your seemingly delicate ego. You seem to lack the ability to see outside yourself and to see yourself for the attention seeker you really are. To then project this trait upon me is just absurd. I barely post.

So keep me blocked, you can’t handle this. Like the “666” of this page number, you are nought but an internet demon. You’re the one sinking into obscurity. This is your own personal room, your own opus maximus, and you’ll be laughed at for all eternity for all to see, long after your dust and gone.

You have an extremely fragile ego, and I pity you.
See ya.
rear end in a top hat.

devil cat tax:

Haha there is always something new - the fun never ends!
Thank you Streetroller

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Streetroller posted:

I've dealt with people like Dr. Derek throughout my life; the over-promising under-achiever. people like Derek Smart only know how to victimize themselves. The problem is he never wins, and can’t help himself to make enemies.

The joke is always on him though, as the foundation of the something awful forums is to do nothing but simply point and laugh. Derek Smart is the joke, literally. So let's go ahead and give “the warlord” the full warlord treatment.

When I told Derek Smart that I was going to be suing Chris Roberts for Consumer Fraud, the very first thing he did was call me a liar. This perplexed me for two reasons: A) He never had any reason before to believe that I was lying about anything, B) We are technically both on the same side. It just seemed to be a self-destructive act of accusation out of nowhere. So, as any higher-level functioning adult would do, I tried to understand the position he was coming from.

Eventually it came to a point where he wanted to know the docket number for my case. I simply explained to him that docket numbers don't get handed out the moment you have a case filled, and that it takes a week or two for the court secretary to put it into the system. I told him that once I received my docket number, I would go ahead and give it to him for his own perusal.

He continued to berate me and call me a liar for absolutely no reason at all. So in response, I decided to take a photo of my receipt from the court because he tried to continue to argue with me over the semantics of “filing” versus “submitting” court documents. Even after it was told to him by several people in the chat room that he was wrong, he continued to dig in his heels on his position. I eventually decided it was not worth my time to continue arguing with someone over the internet, and simply ended the conversation.

A few weeks past without a word for me at all. in fact, a majority of the time I'm simply a lurker.

I received my docket number after a few weeks and posted the number in a private area specifically designed for that sort of thing. Derek then told me that this was the wrong chat and deleted it; telling me to post it somewhere else. Considering I was invited to the discord and this channel specifically to keep them updated on my progress, this only perplexed me further.

He then posted all of my suit information to his public lobby, which included my docket number, my real name, and my address… To a room of people where the potentiality of a number of people who threatened my well-being resided.

The only reason I can possibly come up with for you to about-face on me, for absolutely no reason what-so-ever, is that someone came along and did what you’ve been fantasizing about doing for literally four years and that upset your seemingly delicate ego. You seem to lack the ability to see outside yourself and to see yourself for the attention seeker you really are. To then project this trait upon me is just absurd. I barely post.

So keep me blocked, you can’t handle this. Like the “666” of this page number, you are nought but an internet demon. You’re the one sinking into obscurity. This is your own personal room, your own opus maximus, and you’ll be laughed at for all eternity for all to see, long after your dust and gone.

See ya.
rear end in a top hat.

devil cat tax:

Quoting the poo poo out of this

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

D_Smart posted:

I have blocked him. Life's too short, and I don't have time to be having Internet arguments with someone who desperately seeks attention and acceptance lest he slink back to obscurity and nobody notices.

At least we will always have our Discord chat logs.

Life's too short to block people bb.

Also:

quote:

"I don't have time to be having Internet arguments with someone who desperately seeks attention and acceptance lest he slink back to obscurity and nobody notices. "

:allears:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Streetroller posted:

See ya.
rear end in a top hat.

devil cat tax:

:five::five::five::five::five:

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
"That's a cool story daddy! But tell me, who was it that finally took down the internet warlord?"

"That's him, in the wheelchair."

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Forgive me the vanity of quoting my recent effortpost but I wanted to expand further on something:

G0RF posted:

:words:

So with Squadron and Gamescom off the calendar, 3.1 aiming for performance improvements only (if they can get them) and the features of this summer’s 3.2 so uncertain that Community Manager Disco Lando scoffs at community attempts to nail them down, what else might we expect this year?

SPECULATIVE: Player housing for sale

Cash purchasable player structures may be a high priority now, though Chris has said nothing recently to explicitly affirm that. Land claims were the thin end of that wedge and Lando’s very first question on the very first episode of Calling All Devs was about Land Claims.

How curious that something which earned them bad PR and a fan backlash goes to the front of the question line. Stranger still that Dave Haddock was the one being asked as he will have absolutely nothing to do with its implementation. The cynical reading would be that Land Claims (and later structure sales) are a Chris Roberts priority being fast-tracked out of LA at his insistence for financial reasons. Roberts himself went into his rationale for Land Claims and pitched it as the protection racket it so clearly was designed to be. Land claims bore all the hallmarks of a new feature made urgent priority not because the game needed it so much as because Roberts wants new revenue lines ASAP.

Since he employs a gigantic army of modelers and artists it would not be surprising if a subset is already working up models for shacks, hideouts, condos, bases, rest stops, whatever... I’d also not be surprised if he’s bent Garriott’s ear for tips but even if not there is a lot that can be gleaned just from playing SOTA and exploring their cash shop. Where Garriott sells castles, Roberts would sell space mansions, and the rationale would be “you don’t really want to park your 890 Jump at just a sad little outpost, do you? Poorly matched AND unprotected? Well have I got a deal for you!”

In thinking about this a little further and watching Roberts and Haddock’s session on this, I think structure sales aren’t just a speculative possibility they’re an absolute certainty. CIG has already declared it with their lore. There was so much noise erupting about Land Claims alone that it was maybe easier to assume it was a final outrage rather than simply the prelude to an entirely new symphony of them.

So first, let’s take a look at the published lore about land in game. Get comfortable, it’s a time sink, and that in itself is a huge tell.

Here we go:

quote:

The Planetary Development Bureau
UEE Planetary Development Bureau is a department of the UEE government responsible for planetary development. Its responsibilities include working with planetary authorities to oversee the zoning of building plots, and mediate and supervise the sale of land claims for commercial and private use.

quote:

UEE Land Claim
An UEE Claim License is a license released by UEE Planetary Development Bureau that entitles the holder to claim ownership of a small section of land on a planet, moon, or asteroid controlled by the UEE for residential, commercial, and industrial construction while enjoying UEE protection. (:lol: you scummy shameless bastards.) The license can be purchased directly from the UEE or second-hand from another player. (Are you doing this solely with in-game currency or setting up “Grey Market 2 - Real Estate Boomaloo’?) Once a suitable section of land has been identified, a claim license may be executed at any UEE land management office in order to transfer ownership of the land from the UEE to the license holder. (All this bureaucratic process makes it so very official and legitimate sounding. How very compelling that will sound to your certified internet millionaires!)

The UEE land claims are only of benefit to those players who want UEE protection (screw you, Roberts, really) when constructing their own outpost, extracting value from an area’s natural resources, or financially speculate in the real estate market. (With what currency?) If players decide to do this on unclaimed land then they do so without any rights to the land and any protection which comes with those rights. (Putting the ships you sold at prices most dear very much at risk. How convenient.) The UEE sells claim licenses to raise revenue to fund public benefit programs, to liberalize its economy, to spur growth and tax revenue, and to fund the military campaign against the Vanduul. (The UEE being CIG, the benefits/growth/tax revenue all passed back to Roberts Inc. Oh, and let me guess, the Vanduul in this meta-narrative most be the Skeptics, Heretics, Haters and Trolls, right? Bite my stick-sword that doubles as the ignition key for contempt for your scumbaggery.)

TYPES

Lot Claim
The Lot claim entitles you to claim a single 4km x 4km parcel of UEE land that has been zoned for commercial, residential or industrial use.

Estate Claim
This Estate claim entitles you to claim a single 8km x 8km parcel of UEE land that has been zoned for commercial, residential or industrial use.

quote:

THIS DAY IN HISTORY
November 21, 2862

Claiming Space: The Race for Land (“Get in early there’s a brand new boom coming!”)

For over eighty years, the Planetary Development Bureau (PDB) has been working with local authorities to not only oversee the zoning of building plots, but to mediate and supervise the sale of land claims for commercial and private use. This vital agency has become such a commonplace part of our lives that its importance is often overlooked today. Rather than tallying up all of the Bureau’s accomplishments in regulating this important aspect of the Empire’s growth, the best way to demonstrate the agency’s past legacy and current significance is to look back at the turbulent history of what land claims were like before the PDB’s founding.

As Humans first began to spread throughout the Sol system in the early 22nd century, disputes over land claims were common and would frequently escalate into physical altercations. Earth had become severely overcrowded and people were desperate to escape its confines. The disparate nations that governed the planet had begun to work together on solutions, but could not agree on a land use policy. Each was wary of the others trying to gain disproportionate control over the unclaimed territory, and fear over the amassing of political power left Humanity’s expansion largely unregulated. Not only were there multiple incidents of asteroid miners waging sabotage campaigns against their rivals’ outposts, but with the terraformation of Mars underway, speculators were eagerly trying to grab as much of the valuable land as they could. (You are manipulating FUD about player asset obliteration in your own accursed lore!) Historian Dr. Kailanni Boden dubbed the era the ‘Red Diaspora,’ “not only because the red planet was the focus of the settlement, but because of the violence commonly associated with the Martian territorial disputes.”

Determined not to repeat those mistakes when Humans began settling their first extrasolar system, Croshaw, the governing committee established the Freeman Act to help regulate the dispersal of land rights. Under the act, settlers would be guaranteed a place to homestead. Disputes could be filed with the Freeman Office and settled through official means, rather than the parties taking matters into their own hands as they had so often before. The Freeman Act was deemed such a success that when the United Nations of Earth was formed a short time later in 2380, included in its original statutes was the creation the Office of Land Development to continue regulating land claim registration.

Despite the improvements the office brought with it, many at the time chose to operate outside of the law since the fees associated with illegal land development were often considered less cumbersome than following the proper protocols. With the land rush in full swing, (“You really don’t want to miss out”) waiting for paperwork to clear could cost a developer a massive amount of funds. Such was the case in 2530 when Gaia Planet Services decided to go ahead and begin illegally terraforming what would reveal itself to be an alien-occupied world. That incident in the Pallas system not only nearly kicked off an interspecies war between Humanity and the Xi’an, but it showed that time for greater regulation had arrived.

When Ivar Messer became Imperator a few years later in 2546, one of his first policies was to declare eminent domain over the newly forged empire. To legally develop or settle any parcel of land, irrespective of who discovered it, one would first have to apply to the Office of Land Development for permission. It soon became obvious that those who had cultivated the Messers’ favor (more pornographifying of bureaucratic process) were significantly more likely to be granted valuable land rights. By the 27th century, the Directorship of the Office of Land Development had become one of the most coveted positions within the Empire, thanks to ever more blatant practice of corporations offering generous kickbacks to have regulatory decisions go their way. Company records uncovered after the dissolution of the Hathor Group revealed that they had allocated a large slush fund specifically for donations to the then-Director’s personal charity fund. (Lemme guess - his wife’s burgeoning acting career?)

With the fall of the Messers in 2792, the newly formed government attempted to reform the Office of Land Development, but it would continue to be plagued by accusations of corruption and cronyism. (maybe they were on to something?) In a 2861 Wightman Award-winning piece, the Terra Gazette exposed how the office continued to favor large corporations and wealthy individuals, often illegally granting them preferential treatment over the rightful claims of average Citizens. (Well, they do say ‘write what you know...) Many government officials were forced to resign as their questionable behavior came to light, and in one instance Shubin Interstellar was required to return a sizeable parcel of land they had been developing for mining. In the wake of the scandal, the Senate decided that the best approach to the problem would be to start with a clean slate. On November 21, 2862, the Office of Land Development was officially shut down and the Planetary Development Bureau was launched to oversee all land regulation.

From its very foundation, the Bureau was designed to bring transparency and fairness to every step of the process.(Laundering your ethical bankruptcy and greed via lore fictions about your fictive proxy doesn’t absolve you of anything, Roberts.) Even the landmark sale of the Stanton system to private corporations was handled with an unexpected amount of openness when compared to the Bureau’s predecessor. With a streamlined claims process in place, it has become easier for licenses to be acquired, leading to a sharp rise in territory being registered legally. (More pre-hyping of the Boom you hope to create.) These transactions generate more tax revenue as well as ensure that landowners actually receive the rights and protections accorded to them under the law. (It’s a protection racket and you’re the thugs selling them to the people YOU are putting in harms way BY DESIGN.)

Recently, there has been a major push to encourage the settlement and development of the Empire’s frontier. As part of this initiative, the PDB has been making additional parcels of land accessible to the public for purchase. It is believed by policymakers that as sectors become more developed, they likewise become more secure. (“You’re going to want to get your whole squad buying surrounding territories to maximize your safety.”) Statistics from recent studies show that it is significantly harder for outlaws and Vanduul raiding parties to gain purchase in UEE-controlled systems when there are settlers and companies with vested interests in ensuring the protection of that territory. Combine this with Consolidated Outland’s recent introduction of a self-contained colonization platform, and many are expecting to see a new golden age of land development in the second half of the 30th century. (So you hope, CIG. So you hope.)

There’s probably even more lorewank out there preemptively normalizing their next level fleecing plans. But really, just listen to Lando pre-hype the “brand new game mechanic that’s taken the Star Citizen community by storm” on a video with 1000 downvoted. Then later to the Roberts Brothers and Haddock talking through it all. It’s worth watching it all as preamble to what is surely aimed to be their biggest revenue diversification pivot.

Roberts prattling on about its legitimacy as an honest-to-goodness game mechanic glibly, as if the fact that charging players real money for protecting their security and then subjecting them to an in-game bureaucratic red-tape marathon somehow elevated a dirtbag cash grab to respectability. On and on he goes.

So much time, forethought and preparation has gone into this that of course it’s not just a pitch for cash purchase of the claims (and protection.) It’s The Next Great Star-Fleece.

Maybe somehow this is all just going to be done via in-game currency. It would take the moral turpitude away and just leave it looking like yet more idiotic elevation of Assets over Gameplay. But Roberts has never not once passed up an opportunity to dig deeper in the collective pockets of the citizenry so assuming the absolute worst of him isn’t exactly unfair.

It wouldn’t bother me half so much if all the other space sim gameplay pitched in the Kickstarter were behind him. If he’d built a great game then wanted to sell housing rather than subscriptions to cover operational needs, it would be at least a defensible rationale. But doing it before even his first star system is complete? Before Squadron is released? Before his flight model is perfected? Before combat is fun? Before AI gives “life and danger” to the world beyond your fellow players?

If that’s the plan then good lord this game needs to be driven out of town with the lash and stoned for its offenses against basic decency. Not even EA at its most unseemly has ever been half so brazen.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Feb 3, 2018

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

G0RF posted:

If that’s the plan then good lord this game needs to be driven out of town with the lash and stoned for its offenses against basic decency. Not even EA at its most unseemly has ever been half so brazen.

But that's not possible - I have it on good authority that the only reason CIG is even a thing is because the backers know about how evil "teh publishers" are.

It's truly amazing that Star Citizen on its best day is hundreds of times worse than Star Wars Battlefront II, a game with microtransactions so egregious it caught the government's eye. So that particular genie is out of the bottle, rubbing its eyes, and getting the lay of the land. Wait until it sets eyes on this debacle.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
G0RF, I appreciate how you just keep up the awesome effortposting while most of the thread just fixates on stupid internal slapfighting.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

I present my excuses but I have to quote myself to expand the story.

Zzr posted:

Sorry, I was taking a poo poo in my toilet.

And by the magic of the world, my poo poo posted itself on the thread.

Know that the poo poo is well being and went outside for the first time. She made friend with a pigeon poo poo and that made me very proud.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Ben.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
The secret to this thread is to spend as much time reading it as Mark Hamil did for his S42 lines.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
bootcha, legal get back to you yet?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

G0RF posted:

I’m chagrined to see the schism here. When you first joined the Discord, I was pretty skeptical about your refund talk and figured you had some hidden agenda. I believe I was the mod who kicked you out; even if I hadn’t I know I voiced early doubts in the green room about your earnestness.

I was wrong, Streetroller. You did what you said you do and dealt Roberts the fresh black eye he deserved. Beyond that, you and Derek participated in that impromptu live-stream that later led to debate with turbo-zealot James Brand. I honest to God may have laughed harder at that surreal, impromptu theater than at anything in the last five years.

So I’m bummed to see the divisions emerge, especially when the real target is and always has been the morally bankrupt leadership and business practices of Roberts, Gardiner and Ortwin. I am not sure what exactly prompted the new hostilities but whatever they are probably doesn’t matter that much. I still think you did heroic work in your efforts to see the refund through, talk about backer rights in media interviews, put up with abuses of the Zealot fringe and all the rest.

I am both sorry i underestimated you and delighted to have been so wrong.

:hfive:

It's simple.

That's the thing with some people, you always have to agree with them otherwise you run afoul of their ire.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Feb 3, 2018

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
hey Ben, how does it feel to be completely and wholly ridiculed by everyone in the office

do you just hold them tears in and keep up that triple chin, pretending like chris didn't even have the balls to tell you he is disgusted by you re: the child porn comments and the stalker poo poo you pulled, and instead had lando break the news that you're stuck inside your weird smell office like a prison until they transition you back to Austin and then gone, fone, gone

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Scruffpuff posted:

But that's not possible - I have it on good authority that the only reason CIG is even a thing is because the backers know about how evil "teh publishers" are.

It's truly amazing that Star Citizen on its best day is hundreds of times worse than Star Wars Battlefront II, a game with microtransactions so egregious it caught the government's eye. So that particular genie is out of the bottle, rubbing its eyes, and getting the lay of the land. Wait until it sets eyes on this debacle.

It really is so beyond the bounds that EA looks philanthropic by comparison. And historically speaking, however unbelievable it might seem to the faithful citizenry, Big Publishing has despite their greed still managed to bring incredible titles to the marketplace.

Given the mortifying damage Roberts has inflicted on the brand at this point, I just don’t see how he makes it to the end of this year’s planned land claim launch without what remains of the foundation giving way first.

Tortolia posted:

G0RF, I appreciate how you just keep up the awesome effortposting while most of the thread just fixates on stupid internal slapfighting.

I enjoy it! (The effortposting, not the slapfighting...)

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Tortolia posted:

Knowing well enough to not touch the poop is also applicable to some things that happen in this thread.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

But yeah, somehow I'm the bad guy.
no, not somehow

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Thank you, G0RF, for saving us from the silly discord slapfight thunderdome. Looks like I showed up to the OK Corral just in time to clean up the bodies again lol.

Street, I understand that passions are running high right now, and with the very serious overlap between Derek's discord and this thread it can be really tempting to think of them as being one and the same, but they're not and please try in the future to not import personal drama like that. I know this thread loves a good slapfight, but maybe let's keep the super secret discord drama in the super secret discord.

Derek, I appreciate you not going full Warlord and posting a second by second play-by-play of the discord chats. I hope we can all put this slapfight behind us and focus on the real enemy: MoMA, I guess.

G0RF posted:

In thinking about this a little further and watching Roberts and Haddock's session on this, I think structure sales aren't just a speculative possibility they're an absolute certainty.

That's all well and good, but you're a bit late to the party, friend:

The reality was that building asset sales were a dead certainty from the minute they conceived of doing land sales.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
did you just delete your redoxxing of streetroller

that's no very warlord like

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Derek, did you copy/paste your signature line from a SomethingAwful forum post while you weren't logged in?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I'm the warlord that says poo poo

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
'Cause its twice as nutty, you see!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

TheAgent posted:

did you just delete your redoxxing of streetroller

that's no very warlord like

Drop this please.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Scruffpuff posted:

Derek, did you copy/paste your signature line from a SomethingAwful forum post while you weren't logged in?

No, why? I won't be able to edit my profile without being logged in. That quote came from something I posted to FailureToReport.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lost in this hilarity is his post that he somehow complained to the administration and they changed his avatar back for him.
The guy is a pathological liar ontop of a narcissist.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

Drop this please.

Ban him please.
Forums could use the 15 dollars.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

This page ends on 69. Nice.

That said, I didn't realize that the "settlements" were another blatant cash grab and I should have realized that :ughh:

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

This page ends on 69. Nice.

That said, I didn't realize that the "settlements" were another blatant cash grab and I should have realized that :ughh:
what part of this project isn't another blatant cash grab

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

TheAgent posted:

what part of this project isn't another blatant cash grab

The parts where the Robertsesesses spend all the money on playing movie making without any of the knowledge, ability, or planning usually required to do so. They're blatantly grabbing cash for a reason, after all.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

The parts where the Robertsesesses spend all the money on playing movie making without any of the knowledge, ability, or planning usually required to do so. They're blatantly grabbing cash for a reason, after all.
can you really put a price on art tho

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

D_Smart posted:

No, why? I won't be able to edit my profile without being logged in. That quote came from something I posted to FailureToReport.

It's the "poo poo" part. I dig it.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Autism versus Weelcheer. The titan combat. Was south park right ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Sometimes with these serious posts it seems they want to take my shitposter job.