Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Is he referencing the lol so randum!!!?!XD meme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
I think I just realized I'm old now.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
While it's from 2006 it's stupid and only really shows up in reddit comments, so nothing of value was lost.

I still don't know what dabbing is.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

While it's from 2006 it's stupid and only really shows up in reddit comments, so nothing of value was lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWulmBUNnHk

I only know this because I teach middle schoolers, and this was the hot poo poo a couple years back.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Dabbing can also be smoking dabs, but I think people stopped using it like that a year or two ago

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Man, this is like the dougie. Even after watching the source video I am left just more confused.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Man, this is like the dougie. Even after watching the source video I am left just more confused.

The Kate Upton thing?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i installed a new toilet today and everything went pretty well until it came time to cut the bolts and i said to myself, "why the gently caress would i bother with a hacksaw when i have an angle cutter?"

*spends 30 minutes scraping cooled molten metal fragments off brand new porcelain*

anyway the toilet is good and only uses .8gal/flush and is rated to suck down over a kilo of waste and toilet paper in one flush

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Adiabatic posted:

Yeah they're pretty bad. Like not in a "holy poo poo you guys are insane" bad but a "why did I just read that" bad.

Understood. Its kinda like (simpsons reference) "they're funny, but not HAHA funny". I won't post any more.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

everdave posted:

Not to be dark but yeah if you have self awareness where eastbound access to a gun might not be good you are doing the right thing.

This is exactly why I don't own a gun. I've had some really moody times in my life where easy access would have been bad. And I've had some anger issues before, so welp.

They're fun to shoot at a range or out in the desert, I don't trust myself to own one though. Every gun I've shot belonged to one friend.

Seminal Flu posted:

What about poly-ticks? :laugh:

IOwnCalculus posted:

If Dave walked up to any of the rest of you and demanded a slap across the face as hard as you could... who would deny him that?

As someone who got to meet Dave, I can definitely see him doing this.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Rhyno posted:

FREE DICK

To a good home?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

It's been a couple of years since I had dick. But... I didn't have to pay for it, so ... yeah, it was free dick, and I'm up for free dick.

(shut up I had a really long dry spell)

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Bathurst 12 Hour race was on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZb_OmKS88

Here's how the race finished, with a massive smash

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Go away sleet. I want my power back on. And you ruined my plans to pull a transmission today.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

It's been a couple of years since I had dick. But... I didn't have to pay for it, so ... yeah, it was free dick, and I'm up for free dick.

(shut up I had a really long dry spell)

There are ways that enable YOUR GIRLFRIEND to be on top, yanno.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Understood. Its kinda like (simpsons reference) "they're funny, but not HAHA funny". I won't post any more.

You just have the wrong audience here post it over in the industry thread in GWS. Those are your people.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

TCC is another option.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Adiabatic posted:

I think I just realized I'm old now.

Apologies to you older gentlemen, I didn't think about the confusion that might occur from posting a reference to 2006's most famous MySpace meme that seemed like a timely joke to the Terrible Stories situation at hand, perhaps you can share some tales of what it was like at the Sock Hop or maybe how fighting on the Korean peninsula affected your lives to help make this a more inclusive space for all ages.

I'm 43 myself so I don't know that I can fully explain what "the dabbing" is, but from a quick review of mainstream popular culture of the last 5 years, and more specifically auto insurance ads of the last 3, it appears to be a dance move popularized by 31 year old canadian musician Drake, who is known for the hippity hoppity. It appears fairly simple to pull off, and from evidence, no necessity of rhythm or athletic coordination is required. Think of it as "Doing the Twist".

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Death to Paul Ryan.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled AI General Chat.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

Apologies to you older gentlemen, I didn't think about the confusion that might occur from posting a reference to 2006's most famous MySpace meme that seemed like a timely joke to the Terrible Stories situation at hand, perhaps you can share some tales of what it was like at the Sock Hop or maybe how fighting on the Korean peninsula affected your lives to help make this a more inclusive space for all ages.

I'm 43 myself so I don't know that I can fully explain what "the dabbing" is, but from a quick review of mainstream popular culture of the last 5 years, and more specifically auto insurance ads of the last 3, it appears to be a dance move popularized by 31 year old canadian musician Drake, who is known for the hippity hoppity. It appears fairly simple to pull off, and from evidence, no necessity of rhythm or athletic coordination is required. Think of it as "Doing the Twist".

What's it like being that cool?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

god i wish i could dab

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I fuckin hate white people

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rhyno posted:

turn off ur monitor lol

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

turn off ur monitor lol

I already smashed every mirror in the house

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
So it's basically the archer pose for people who (1) aren't in the IFBB and (2) are terrible.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

InitialDave posted:

So it's basically the archer pose for people who (1) aren't in the IFBB and (2) are terrible.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Don't do this.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

turn off ur monitor lol

Don't do this.

Adding politics back doesn't give you a license to shitpost and/or be racist.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I AM white! I'm the whitest white guy here! I'm allowed to hate my own kind! It's self-loathing, not racism!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Yeah see to me you're a name and an avatar so it's best to just not say "I fuckin hate X race" even if it's your own.

I don't have an AI forums poster race spreadsheet going.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Adiabatic posted:

Yeah see to me you're a name and an avatar so it's best to just not say "I fuckin hate X race" even if it's your own.

:(

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Okay fine I know your race specifically because you're super special but like I gotta generalize poo poo here.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
LoL.

If White People had a King, it would be Paul Ryan.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Rhyno posted:

I AM white! I'm the whitest white guy here! I'm allowed to hate my own kind! It's self-loathing, not racism!
For what it's worth, the rest of us are making a concentrated effort to try and disassociate from you.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Rhyno posted:

LoL.

If White People had a King, it would be Paul Ryan.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Thanks to Rhyno, I can now segue into Paul Ryan's tweet from yesterday. (Edit: sorry, that came out bigger than I intended, still only 1024x920, but it looks big... :( )

Only registered members can see post attachments!

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 4, 2018

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Please no politics. I like the chat thread :(

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Sometimes chat threads veer into areas you don't prefer. I don't prefer gun chat. Welcome to politics. :D

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Fair enough.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Not mentioned by those laughing at the tweet: she only paid $5 a week in fed income taxes before the cuts. Can't reduce what was already nearly zero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

I dont like it either, but we're gonna get through this together babe.

• Locked thread