Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/325ku

kind of funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

When he gets drunk, I imagine this just playing on a loop in his brain.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Also, it didn't help that he was probably fired not for being a tech-type but because Fez didn't want Ron to have another possible gay sidekick to replace him. Despite the fact Fez never talked and now is rotting away in Florida, waiting to die as he morphs into an abusive old woman.

I saw Fez outside the Last Jedi on opening day. He was super nice and seemed to be in good health. I felt bad bugging him to chat, but it was my one chance to meet my hero.

It was at the Sundial movie theater in St. Pete. He was probably with family, so I felt like an extra jerk trying to talk to him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rich Vos owns a bow & arrow set and uses it regularly

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I hope Rich Vos dies one night when he forgets to take out his dentures, has bruxism, chips a tooth out, and chokes on it.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Heeeeeeeey everybooody... Jim and Sam are here

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kevyn posted:

Heeeeeeeey everybooody... Jim and Sam are here
are they? *checks radio* nope, i'm still unsubscribed

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

JFC posted:

Looking great.

riff raff really let himself go

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUcn715doo&t=720s

At about 13:00 in this clip we get some funny Louie sound bites. I linked it to the beginning of "What's Inside East Side Dave's rear end"

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

feigning interest posted:

riff raff really let himself go

Remember the camera adds about 10 pounds.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

To Battle posted:

Remember the camera adds about 10 pounds.

How many did he eat?

wokka wokka

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

burmart posted:

I saw Fez outside the Last Jedi on opening day. He was super nice and seemed to be in good health. I felt bad bugging him to chat, but it was my one chance to meet my hero.

It was at the Sundial movie theater in St. Pete. He was probably with family, so I felt like an extra jerk trying to talk to him.

I thought he was continuing to have stents put in and had a full-blown heart attack when down there. Did he manage to turn it around? Good for him. I guess my listening lately about his final days on Satellite is making me a bit biased and bringing up the disgust I had for him. That said, I am listening to the D.C. stuff and....I like him. And I kinda feel bad for him. That'll probably change as well.

In fact, can someone point me to stuff that will make me like Fez again? Turn this grumpy poster around, so to speak.

That said, I'm really hating Billy Staples. Ugh.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Have you heard A Filthy Christmas yet? Because man that is quite a thing by Staples

You see they're like normal Christmas songs

but they're filthy

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

Have you heard A Filthy Christmas yet? Because man that is quite a thing by Staples

You see they're like normal Christmas songs

but they're filthy

So who did he rip them off of, Red Peters?

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/espn/status/956570720892485633

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Stone cold Steve Austin

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I don't know why this line floored me just now but

Clay: Let me tell you something, Anthony. Let me tell ya somethin: If I was me, right? Wh-which I am, because you're you, then you would say that. You know what I mean?

:roflolmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsotFXKYPRY (like 1 minute in)

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
Just a heads up: ant is in a twitter feud with OJ's vegas lawyer and it is loving hilarious

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

The best part is that doesn’t surprise me even a little. Like I read that and just went to another tab and forgot about it.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Morter posted:

Clay: Let me tell you something, Anthony. Let me tell ya somethin: If I was me, right? Wh-which I am, because you're you, then you would say that. You know what I mean?

:roflolmao:

WNEW O&A was the all time best era for O&A.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

It's also unlistenable today.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

It's also unlistenable today.

Yeah. It's the same with 90s, pre-divorce Howard Stern)

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Which way, Bosco or U-bet?

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
U-bet!

Which way, medium or well done?

JFC fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Feb 4, 2018

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Can someone please record Rons superbowl reaction on Monday to the iggles glorious win, or the inevitable failure. And put it on youtube. I cancelled my radio months ago.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Flooooy, iggles, floooy, on the roed to victoh-ree (foit foit foit)

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
so happy for ronnie b and his 90 year old dad right now

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Hope I get to see Vikings super bowl before 68 or so cause it’s going to be a struggle to make it to 90

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Tomorrow's Bennington is going to be nuts. Anyone know which team Chris Stanley bet on?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Gail's boyfriend's dream came true!

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

JFC posted:

Tomorrow's Bennington is going to be nuts. Anyone know which team Chris Stanley bet on?

Obviously the pats

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
A surprise guest on today's Bennington show: Vito's mom Leslie show's up to challenge Chris Stanley to Godfather trivia Great show today.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz/status/961337843925831680

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Nice meltdown.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Call me crazy but I think it's possible we live in a world where both Ant and OJ are guilty of their crimes

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I feel like Anthony may have the moral high ground on this one which seems impossible to say.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They both got away with literal and metaphoric murder because they're rich and semi-famous, morality has nothing to do with it

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They both got away with literal and metaphoric murder because they're rich and semi-famous, morality has nothing to do with it

OJ Simpson, in the 90s, was categorically not "semi famous" my man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Who gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
The Giant Beastcast of Giantbomb.com mentioned East Side Dave today on their podcast when talking about the Billy Mitchell score controversy. It was a very weird thing as I haven’t heard anyone speak the words ESD in probably ten years since I quit listening to Ron and Fez.