Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
They also pointedly showed the infection on his chest, which is where he was impaled so maybe...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That was some grimdark poo poo with Future Yoyo. :stonk:

OB_Juan posted:

I don't think it would happen, but count me in for the "Coulson dies and is revived in the next Avengers" party. That would be awesome.
I feel like AoS would have to end first for any of its characters to ever show up in the film MCU again. They don't like writing the movies around TV, and the film scripts are usually written far more in advance. That said, once the show ends they could always do a SHIELD movie someday to segue them back into the fold.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"Guns sure are easy mode" - Deek

nooneofconsequence posted:

Kasius was pretty weak for a Kree.

All the Kree turned into chumps.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

drat he Ghost Ship'd them.

I thought I was the only person who'd seen that great, stupid movie.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

drat he Ghost Ship'd them.

My thought was Cube.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Apoplexy posted:

"Guns, man, these feel like cheating! You shouldn't get to have these unless you're, like, a really, really good person!"

"Yeah, there should be some sort of law..."

loving love this show, hahaha

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I hope the show gets back on track, once it's back in the present day.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
There are gun laws. Kasius banned them except for law enforcement and hunting uses :colbert:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Am I supposed to know who Dove Cameron is? Why is the promo for the next episode making such a big deal about her guest starring?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Am I supposed to know who Dove Cameron is? Why is the promo for the next episode making such a big deal about her guest starring?

Get off his lawn Dove Cameron!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm not about to use Google either!

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

I'm not about to use Google either!

Went looking for an Instagram titty bitch, was disappointed. She was in Shameless season 2, under age chick who was keen on Lip. She's 22 now and unattainably attractive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

She stars in the Descendants films. Never seen them, but they’re pretty popular with young girls who should probably be in bed by the time AoS comes on.

Ashye
Jul 29, 2013

Edmund Lava posted:

She stars in the Descendants films. Never seen them, but they’re pretty popular with young girls who should probably be in bed by the time AoS comes on.

This. If you have a child who is the right age they'll know (and then let you know) who she is. Otherwise she's random young disney related actress #258.

edit: gently caress the Olympics, gimme my SHIELD
I'll miss my weekly ritual of cursing at the screen of 'where is more! you motherfuckers give me more!' every time an episode ends.

Ashye fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Feb 4, 2018

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ashye posted:

This. If you have a child who is the right age they'll know (and then let you know) who she is. Otherwise she's random young disney related actress #258.

edit: gently caress the Olympics, gimme my SHIELD
I'll miss my weekly ritual of cursing at the screen of 'where is more! you motherfuckers give me more!' every time an episode ends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbz-YMTDpKr/?hl=en

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Rocksicles posted:

Went looking for an Instagram titty bitch, was disappointed. She was in Shameless season 2, under age chick who was keen on Lip. She's 22 now and unattainably attractive.

She's got quite the fivehead.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rocksicles posted:

Went looking for an Instagram titty bitch

post of the year right here

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh. Disney. That makes sense.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I believe it was Anne Hathaway who pioneered the "sexualize yourself to break Disney's death grip on your career" though that may no longer work.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I believe it was Anne Hathaway who pioneered the "sexualize yourself to break Disney's death grip on your career" though that may no longer work.

Well Disney owns ABC so...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
While in this context it's an unfortunate turn of phrase, I gotta say "Instagram Titty Bitch" is a pretty good forum name.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Naw I changed my mind, I guessed that it might have been Gemma or Fitz and when Kasius met them a few days earlier he was just pretending he didn't recognise them because he'd been waiting years for them to turn up. He was awfully chummy with Fitz straight away, it'd be just like him to play along with him just to gently caress with him. But I just went back and rewatched the start of ep 6 where Fitz turned up pretending to be a space pirate and started talking with Kasius and I'm pretty sure that Kasius genuinely didn't recognise him.
So yeah, best bet is probably Yo Yo, which also explains how Kasius knows how to shield against her powers.

drat dude, it turns out you're the seer.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

While in this context it's an unfortunate turn of phrase, I gotta say "Instagram Titty Bitch" is a pretty good forum name.

Hey it's an Instagram genre, i don't make the internet.

Third probate in almost 6 years. I'll allow it.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
When was Coulson impaled in the chest like some kind of Gla'aki's bitch?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Aleph Null posted:

When was Coulson impaled in the chest like some kind of Gla'aki's bitch?

Avengers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k04nVAU3Pgw

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
So, is the Kree juice finally wearing off, or...

I guess we'll see.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He was also caught with a knife during that hallway fight.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I'll admit I legitimately forgot about the kree juice reviving people until Coulson comforted Tess. I was just thinking Kasius had an inhuman with resurrection powers.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I'll admit I legitimately forgot about the kree juice reviving people until Coulson comforted Tess. I was just thinking Kasius had an inhuman with resurrection powers.

That's why the doctor was like "No dude she's Kree we can't revive her with our own blood wtf are you talking about"

And then Kasius killed him because he doesn't care about sciencs.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I must have missed some dialogue (Ep 9 was kind of a mess) but I also admit to not really getting why/how Tess was resurrected at all. It seemed like a weird "oh, by the way he can resurrect dudes" thing until the "Oh wait, Coulson got it too" thing kicked in. Could have used, I dunno, a really quick flashback to connect the dots, maybe?

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Jetfire posted:

I must have missed some dialogue (Ep 9 was kind of a mess) but I also admit to not really getting why/how Tess was resurrected at all. It seemed like a weird "oh, by the way he can resurrect dudes" thing until the "Oh wait, Coulson got it too" thing kicked in. Could have used, I dunno, a really quick flashback to connect the dots, maybe?

It was a season-long arc. I think they just expected us to remember that TAHITI was a magical place.

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
I wonder if Colson's Kree juice wearing off is why the Kree end up at Earth in numbers.

Maybe the team finds out he is going to die and do something that ends up getting the attention of the Kree, and Daisy ends up ending the world in an attempt to get rid of them.

The flash backs made it seem like the Kree were around very soon after or maybe during the disaster; that would explain why the World Killer is such a known quantity if the Kree saw it all go down.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Aleph Null posted:

It was a season-long arc. I think they just expected us to remember that TAHITI was a magical place.

It was a long time ago!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
The Kree show up shortly after the team gets back/ I'd wager the General from episode five is a Kree plant. Kasius mentions his father invading earth and SHIELD stopping him so Kasius was trying to kill them before they can go back.

I figure they decide to save Coulson by raiding the kree mothership for some cure or something. In order to get to space Fitz retrofits the zephyr with the gravitonium awakening Graviton.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Jetfire posted:

It was a long time ago!

I have a T-shirt with "T.A.H.I.T.I. - It's a Magical Place" on it. I will never forget.

I want Coulson to die so that he can permanently become the new Ghost Rider flying around with a flaming Lola.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.
Re: Kree arrival - I suspect it's something destined to happen now that Inhumans have become a thing and basically borne out the Kree's original plan. IIRC, weren't there two Kree guardians left behind to monitor progress / contain Hive, and then both got chumped? I'd guess the Kree empire has been en route ever since to retake possession of their experiment.

Also: surely Coulson is dying because of whatever he got cut with, rather than a sudden and timely reversal of his prior death cure?

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
Maybe hosting The Ghost Rider messed with whatever TAHITI did. The cut to his shirt was almost surely so the audiance could see that he is sick by exposing the stuff on his chest.

Edit: they didn't say that hosting a demonic entity messed with the alien blood based super science that brought him back to life, I'm just assuming that if 'Colson is dying' is going to be a plot point it's probably going to be based on more than a cut he got in a fight in a hallway against some random guards and the torn shirt was just to show off that he is sick.

sunday at work fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 5, 2018

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

sunday at work posted:

Maybe hosting The Ghost Rider messed with whatever TAHITI did. The cut to his shirt was almost surely so the audiance could see that he is sick by exposing the stuff on his chest.

Ah, was that it? Must have missed that bit - I thought what they showed was that his chest actually got cut, and the implication is the blade was poisoned or something.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Aleph Null posted:

I want Coulson to die so that he can permanently become the new Ghost Rider flying around with a flaming Lola.

This is how I want Coulson to return in Infinity War.

Thor: "Son of Coul, we thought you were dead!"

Coulson: "I am." :c00lbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Doggles posted:

This is how I want Coulson to return in Infinity War.

Thor: "Son of Coul, we thought you were dead!"

Coulson: "I am." *head bursts into flames*