Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Hahah cool words for a grown man to type. Football baby! Philadelphia, fuckboy!!!

Sorry, would you prefer to suck Donald Trump's cock Mr. Brady?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Redgrendel2001 posted:

are you still drunk or something

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Redgrendel2001 posted:

What in the world makes you think I care about Tom Brady and why are you reacting like this. I would suggest stopping to save yourself further embarrassment

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Cool Buff Man posted:

What in the world makes you think I care about Tom Brady and why are you reacting like this. I would suggest stopping to save yourself further embarrassment

I would suggest you lick the dingleberries out of my taint.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
the only words you're allowed to post are how much you want to kiss your chipmunk looking rear end hc

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Ghost Dog posted:

the bengals lose every 1st round playoff game every year no matter how much better they are than the other team

so its very accurate

Haha I can't argue with that part. Raptors have lost all the game 1s of every series.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ghost Dog posted:

the bengals lose every 1st round playoff game every year no matter how much better they are than the other team

so its very accurate

Yeah it’s dead on. The Eagles of the NBA is a team that’s repeatedly been at the cusp of a title only to fall apart and have to rebuild from nothing. So like the Pacers or Magic or the Nets, kind of, except they’ve only ever been good once.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I would suggest you lick the dingleberries out of my taint.

Cool, cool. You're a funny guy

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cool Buff Man is my posting friend and I won't stand for this abuse!!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Cool Buff Man is my posting friend and I won't stand for this abuse!!

A guy calling me "fuckboy", "donald trump" and telling me to eat his dingleberries isn't very abusive. I've been called worse things by 6 year olds at Thanksgiving

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Cool Buff Man posted:

A guy calling me "fuckboy", "donald trump" and telling me to eat his dingleberries isn't very abusive. I've been called worse things by 6 year olds at Thanksgiving

Where the hell are you having Thanksgiving? I'm still drunk and you know I love you :)

That being said, I hope Tom Brady and his bitchass wife die in a plane crash.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
drat a flame war. Where's the mods when you need them???

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Where the hell are you having Thanksgiving? I'm still drunk and you know I love you :)

That being said, I hope Tom Brady and his bitchass wife die in a plane crash.

Thanksgiving at the friars club baby. Enjoy your C'ship :) but not too much

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

drat a flame war. Where's the mods when you need them???

I probably need a sixer, no pun intended.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The eagles winning a super bowl has had the opposite effect of what I predicted

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Get rid of John Wall, I say

https://twitter.com/MichaelVPina/status/960164716646666242?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It seems he was playing hurt in retrospect

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

euphronius posted:

I think he's pretty much permanently hurt with those mason's knees. Bricklayer's gams. That contract is going to be a rough one.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope the Bullets got some injury protection built into that K.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
WELP

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/960561180594106368

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
A great wrong has been corrected

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm glad Aaron Gordon is never going to win a dunk contest

Here's a neat article on what the 2016 FA explosion is doing to the current and near future FA market http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22263630/nba-financial-crunch-coming

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Cool Buff Man posted:

Football stinks, keep it out of the pure thread or I'll vomit. Don't even mention hock-h-...huhh.... I can't even type that
:yeah:

My stomach + head shouldn't be killing me this bad on a Monday morning. It's not my fault I took the party part of the Super Bowl party more seriously than the Super Bowl that's the super bowl's fault
Time to brew some ginger tea and reflect on basketball

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
*sips tea*
Ahhhhhh
https://streamable.com/7dyb
Now this is sportball. There wasn't even one dunk during the super bowl. Not even one. Crazy I know.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Mirotic does have some good words for his time in CHI:

https://twitter.com/ScottDKushner/status/960573169571594241

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

cool buff man? more like clam buffoon

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Ghost Dog posted:

Shouldn't you be in class?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

Mirotic does have some good words for his time in CHI:

https://twitter.com/ScottDKushner/status/960573169571594241

I hope that the full story of the Portis incident comes out someday. It's all so strange. Good for him for moving on though

Ghost Dog posted:

Wouldn't mind some clam dip right about now

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Hi friends. Football season is over so now I can focus all my attention on how cool and good Victor Oladipo is and how Lance makes me dance.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

pubic works project posted:

Hi friends. Football season is over so now I can focus all my attention on how cool and good Victor Oladipo is and how Lance makes me dance.

If you're a Pacers fan I assume that means you live in Indiana, in which case wasn't football season over for you almost six months ago?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

euphronius posted:

It seems like nobody else on the team likes the man either

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

If you're a Pacers fan I assume that means you live in Indiana, in which case wasn't football season over for you almost six months ago?

Wow!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Mr. Mambold posted:

Shouldn't you be in class?

shouldnt you eat my rear end

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
the vibe in here right now is worse than niko and portis playing go fish.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Ghost Dog posted:

shouldnt you eat my rear end

"You ain't got enough rear end in yore britches" is a real thing I heard a big old boy say one time when he was ready to go to fists. He'd been a hot Cardinals pitching prospect back in the day until he went up to St. Louis for a tryout and promptly threw his arm out. Came back home and went to work in the construction biz, made a few mil, tripled it in oil, lost all that when it went bust.

Aren't you glad you assed

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Ghost Dog posted:

I like anagrams so I enjoyed this post thanks Goth Gods (there's not much that can be done with your name sorry there's too many consonants)

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm not owned!!! I'm not owned!!!!!!!!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Can we stop talking about the bad sport in this thread, which is supposed to be about a good sport?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I feel like the Hawks are the most Eagles-like as long as you ignore the almost opposite fan bases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CavsNationNet/status/960582770044100608

Read that and thought "No, he just got Griffin on his team" and then remembered that DeAndre Jordan is not Andre Drummond :buddy:

• Locked thread