Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vaguido posted:

I completely forgot about the Owens/Zayn match over the week. Now I'm excited to watch SD Live again.

Where are you getting it for 25 bucks

a store in Chile, they have a mega discount. Its 14.990 local money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Who the hell are those nerds in the top center?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The MMC viewership has been right around 1.7 to 1.9 million for all 3 episodes, but the live has fallen from like 90k to 60k.

Maybe if it wasn't US only they'd have more viewers, people obviously want to watch it just not at 10pm on Facebook.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Do they upload it to the network?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am glad to see Booker and Corey hating each other deeply wasn't imagined in my head

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Invalid Validation posted:

Do they upload it to the network?

Yeah, on the Thursday after it airs.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Wow I forgot when Smackdown had that awful white artwork for bumpers. Good god.

Phenix Rising posted:

Who the hell are those nerds in the top center?

The Dicks. They didn't last long.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/959431545730883584

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/960873229094137862

Believe me

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I really, really hope you're right.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

I really, really hope you're right.

It isn't me saying anything I am just making fun of them using Trump memes in the pursuit of being credible/sincere.

If you are a Wrestler you are going to gut it out until Wrestlemania.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-cIzvFQ28

Nia assaulted a minor last night

Vanessa Floyd/Savannah Stone is 17 years old.

https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/960727545829208065

rovert fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Feb 6, 2018

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm not following you here rovert, is the fake news that Jordan's injury is minor and doesn't need surgery with a yearlong recovery?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

I'm not following you here rovert, is the fake news that Jordan's injury is minor and doesn't need surgery with a yearlong recovery?

He's joking about the wrestlers using Trump rhetoric to discredit injury reports

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

That's what his wife is claiming, but wrestlers and their spouses lie about that stuff all the time too.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Well maybe if there was actually a legal way for me to watch it live as a non-American I would!

Yeah same here I'd watch it but you know.. UK cannot be allowed such things :(

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nia in a WM main event is VERY DANGEROUS. She is a really BAD worker. SAD!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DoctorGonzo posted:

final fantasy xv for US$ 24,90

y/n?

The Kingsguard would lose to The New Day, do not recommend

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

I think it's kinda funny that (at least some) people are excited for a possible Rey return. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the little dude and he looked great in the Rumble.. but I definitely recall people wanting Rey off TV, either because "ugh get this vanilla midget outta here" or because they were incredibly scared that on his next step his knees would just give him a big middlefinger and crumble into dust. I don't really see how or why that'd magically have gotten better over the past years but I'll be happy to be proven wrong and Rey won't immediately be out with an injury/die horribly/walk around on stumps for legs. (I also realize it's not quite finalized yet)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
to be fair anyone who hated rey in the first place was dumb and irredeemable trash and rey is great

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He looked better and more mobile in the Rumble appearance than he has in the last decade, so I'm fine with him coming back either short-term or with a limited schedule

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rey looked real good and all, but let's be honest. The only way a return is good if he's put on top of the CW division.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

abraxas posted:

I think it's kinda funny that (at least some) people are excited for a possible Rey return. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the little dude and he looked great in the Rumble.. but I definitely recall people wanting Rey off TV, either because "ugh get this vanilla midget outta here" or because they were incredibly scared that on his next step his knees would just give him a big middlefinger and crumble into dust. I don't really see how or why that'd magically have gotten better over the past years but I'll be happy to be proven wrong and Rey won't immediately be out with an injury/die horribly/walk around on stumps for legs. (I also realize it's not quite finalized yet)

Because those people were loving morons and Rey is one of the greatest wrestlers in history.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

He looked better and more mobile in the Rumble appearance than he has in the last decade, so I'm fine with him coming back either short-term or with a limited schedule

Yeah it's totally this. At the end of his last WWE run he was carrying around a ton of extra muscle mass because he was jacked to the gills to compensate for his height. I think that was a huge part of all his knee issues too.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

bradzilla posted:

Rey looked real good and all, but let's be honest. The only way a return is good if he's put on top of the CW division.

Or have him tag with/endorse Ricochet for a time period. They tried to do that with Kalisto but he isn't Rey special or remotely close. Neither is Raul Mendoza in NXT.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rey comes out looking like an ultraroided bullfrog more than ever and the only thing anyone has said is how great he looked. everyone is Very hosed up

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rey was real good on Lucha Underground but he needs to not work a full WWE schedule. Having him show up as a special event is good enough. The full schedule will make his knees explode out of his body and kill someone in the front row.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cavauro posted:

rey comes out looking like an ultraroided bullfrog more than ever and the only thing anyone has said is how great he looked. everyone is Very hosed up

He was WAY leaner at the Rumble than his last run.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

rovert posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-cIzvFQ28

Nia assaulted a minor last night

Vanessa Floyd/Savannah Stone is 17 years old.

https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/960727545829208065

https://twitter.com/NiaJaxWWE/status/960883957695905792

Remember when Vader would do this on social media in 1992?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop lieing.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Roids are cool.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There was an stupid backlash against Rey even before the Bryan stuff because of the 619 (because convoluted cool-looking finishers with a really blatant setup are only cool if you are The Rock), or because he was explicitly pushed as a kid-friendly wrestler, which is the ultimate sin.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Nia calling out Asuka after losing to her numerous times is pretty funny. It would be like Glacier calling out Goldberg. I'm the only one who can beat you, I've scouted all your moves by being beaten up 30 times!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

There was an stupid backlash against Rey even before the Bryan stuff because of the 619 (because convoluted cool-looking finishers with a really blatant setup are only cool if you are The Rock), or because he was explicitly pushed as a kid-friendly wrestler, which is the ultimate sin.

I don't think "knocks guy down" is really a blatant setup. The time it takes is ridiculous but the move can be setup just fine.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The one knock against it (because honestly I think it looks cool and Rey generally did a good job at varying how he set it up) is that you almost never see people fall into the ropes that way in other matches. Also nobody seemed to know how to sell it.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I was sad when Rey transitioned from the springboard 'rana to a springboard sit-splash, but other than that dude's great. He was at his worst when doing a regular sked in the later years. If he's like a special attraction match every Summerslam or whatever for a cruiser spotlight that'd be cool.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There's something really ironic about WWE wrestlers accusing other people of lying about injuries when WWE releases blatantly worked numbers sometimes just to try and make a dude's "early" return a little more shocking.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The one knock against it (because honestly I think it looks cool and Rey generally did a good job at varying how he set it up) is that you almost never see people fall into the ropes that way in other matches. Also nobody seemed to know how to sell it.

Cena: Immediately stands up, walks backwards, puts doyyyyyyyy look on his face, falls over

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Watching Rey Mysterio wrestle Cedric, Itami, Metalik, etc. would be cool and I would enjoy it

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

D.N. Nation posted:

Cena: Immediately stands up, walks backwards, puts doyyyyyyyy look on his face, falls over

Roman finally did something better than Cena and I for one was shocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Somewhere, Cameron feels a cold chill.

• Locked thread