Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

extremely thick and fake french accent: gas kwon a hon hon hon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

For whatever reason I've always inserted an 'L' and called him Glass Coin.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gascogne is a region in France!

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

somewhere someplace someone called him fart dollar and i’ll be damned if i can remember who

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
All I can ever hear is Jeff Green's names for the bosses. So that was Papa John.

He got stuck for like a month on Greg Louganis' cousin, Marty Louganis of Cainhurst.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

exquisite tea posted:

For whatever reason I've always inserted an 'L' and called him Glass Coin.

Huh I just realised I haven't seen Snak around for a while

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
all Gascoigne taught me was that molotovs are good, that fool is hella combustible and hates music

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Expect My Mom posted:

all Gascoigne taught me was that molotovs are good, that fool is hella combustible and hates music

He loves music actually learn the lore

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

SotC looks so good

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Can't wait to play it tonight

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

I had a little time to play it this morning and spent the first 30 minutes just riding around taking screenshots.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
drat my second monitor just died so its time to retire my main monitor to my second monitor and get an upgrade, what is the best bang for my buck these days? I don't need something massive and super fancy, just reasonable and affordable.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

LawfulWaffle posted:

You might think that after 80 hours of hunting monsters my enjoyment of the experience may have begun to wane. On the contrary, I recently started using the lance and my thirst for battle has only grown.

It's like a whole new game every time you pick a new weapon.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
no one shoots like gascoigne
love his girls like gascoigne
no one burns as incredibly well as gascoigne~

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

SotC looks so good

Getting it friday i think. Gotta clear out my backlog of dumb 6 hr indie games from xmas sales

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

idk how people played Monster Hunter on tiny portables for years, this game feels like it was made for high def. Trying the game multiple times on 3DS and I loving hated it mainly because it looked so squished down and ugly, plus the controls were not intuitive at all. What a difference it is on PS4 because now I love it. The frames of hitboxes remind me of From Software game a lot though, in terms of how great they are.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

VideoGames posted:

ha! Not quite the same, I am afraid.

Might I recommend Second Life...on weed?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DLC Inc posted:

idk how people played Monster Hunter on tiny portables for years, this game feels like it was made for high def. Trying the game multiple times on 3DS and I loving hated it mainly because it looked so squished down and ugly, plus the controls were not intuitive at all. What a difference it is on PS4 because now I love it. The frames of hitboxes remind me of From Software game a lot though, in terms of how great they are.

I'm waiting for PC with MH4U on 3DS and I can definitely feel your pain, but I'm finally getting the weapons to "click" for me. The switch axe is a real neat idea, for sure.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am looking forward to Monster Hunter World on PC. I feel like I would enjoy the game more on Steam then console.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I pre-ordered a Super NT!

Apparently this thing comes with an SD card slot and will have ROM support post-release, so I'm very excited to see how good these games look with modern technology! Incredibly beautiful product design too.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Can't wait to see those games with Eagle rendering.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

VideoGames posted:

I know I am one of the very, very few (perhaps the only poster on this site) who had fun reading Ready Player One and will be seeing the film, but I happened across this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZp4HFHGmzc

It is the reworking of 'World of Imagination' that they use in the trailer and I cannot stop listening to it :D It is absolutely awesome and totally conjures up a mad electronic universe of whatever you want to be! I love bombastic renditions of tracks by orchestras :D

I liked the book too and I'm optimistic about the movie. Can't ask for a better director than Steven Spielberg.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

you probably could

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

So have the Overcooked devs said anything since the Switch version, or are they just content having released the greatest coop game ever?

Serf
May 5, 2011

spielberg directing ready player one is like an ouroboros but instead of eating its tail its eating poop

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

don't doxx my scalesona

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I can't believe Billy Mitchell cheated at Donkey Kong.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

The documentary made him out to be super sketchy and I guess it was 100% accurate.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My "BADMAN" shirt showed up today, so I'm finally able to become a professional Dragon Ball FighterZ esportsman

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

exquisite tea posted:

The documentary made him out to be super sketchy and I guess it was 100% accurate.
Yeah I had just assumed that was Herzogian "ecstatic truth" liberty taking but nope turns out the hot sauce man actually really is that.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Cowcaster posted:

extremely thick and fake french accent: gas kwon a hon hon hon

BB2 will feature mother Dalziel just to gently caress up you yanks even further

Serf
May 5, 2011

billy mitchell, as he appeared in the documentary, was the closest thing i ever saw to a real-life villain

still surprising that was accurate tho lol

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i hold the world record in doing my dang best and let me just say, "semper games"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Someone mentioned this earlier in the month/last month but I just looked up the video now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqY5wS5vqo

Wowzers

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I agree, more games need puzzles that are "recite this entire movie word for word with no changes". Cool quests like that.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So far this year I have finished the following games:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Edition
Assassin's Creed Origins
Tekken 7

I want to finish the storylines for Persona 5, and Witcher III next. Both of which will take awhile.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Steve Wiebe is a hero of mine!
I love King of Kong. Utterly love it!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqt2v1-TEIo

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I said come in! posted:

I am looking forward to Monster Hunter World on PC. I feel like I would enjoy the game more on Steam then console.

The brief moments when my ps4 casual can run it at 60 fps make the long wait for PC even more painful.

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This is the best ever

• Locked thread