Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

DoktorLoken posted:

Is that his actual house? Because that's about as tacky as tacky can be. :barf:

Looks right for the last picture of it I saw. Not pictured: The diamond coated door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

All of trump’s penthouses are gilded as gently caress because he imagines himself a vanderbilt or rockafeller even though he’s not even a real billionaire.

thesurlyspringKAA
Jul 8, 2005
Also the activity taking place in that pic is.... bonkers? Nutso???

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Fat
Tacticool
Militia
Appropriating one of the worst events in human history as a sign of his own perceived persecution
From Ohio

Yep this one checks out

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Don't forget "actually bought stuff from Tactical poo poo"

I stupidly signed up for one of their gun giveaways and now I'm being inundated with promo emails about sheepdogs, infidels, blue line horseshit, spartans, etc. Really seems to be the one stop shop for any moron label needs. Though I'll admit that I chuckled at their holiday promo email that literally featured a video of a chick wearing a bikini and a santa hat, riding a sybian while reading christmas stories.

I feel like way too many of these places are that level of "heavy ridiculousness"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

i'm the wispy bloatee

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Nothing says "I support Jews" like the party courting the KKK and actual god damned Nazis.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Fat
Tacticool
Militia
Appropriating one of the worst events in human history as a sign of his own perceived persecution
From Ohio

Yep this one checks out

That's a hell of a coincidence. The Jewish defense lawyer I was driving with today promised to defend me pro bono after some guy with Ohio plates almost merged into us.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Nothing says "I support Jews" like the party courting the KKK and actual god damned Nazis.

He's not pretending to support the Jewish people. He's Appropriating the star to make it seem like he's been persecuted like the Jews were.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Looks like he's wearing an AF leather flight jacket (A2).

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I hope that blows up in the hand of any dumbfuck who buys it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it has built in wifi so it can blame someone else on twitter when it fails to fire on every setting

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

:captainpop:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Oh gently caress I see it now

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Haven't used the email I used to sign up for free campaign shirts 'n poo poo with Trump's campaign in a while. Turns out Trump's spam is still lowest-grade, scam-tier, zero effort.
I know campaign donation mails aren't exactly high grade stuff in general, but good lord

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

eat the rich

unless this is another russian planted story. i don't know what's real anymore.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Pretty sure it was real

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

eat the rich

unless this is another russian planted story. i don't know what's real anymore.

Speaking as someone who deals with the ultra rich, that's real and if anything understated

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Yeah, an almost respectful complaint with only a hint of millennial gibberish / outrage on social media is pretty much a best case scenario.
An actually outraged richer being proper pissed we'd have heard about through a real news outlet about by now.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Caviar is gross anyway. If I had to serve it to rich folks I'd put it in a cattle trough with a garden trowel as a spoon

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A mother of pearl trowel I hope!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dont forget the ranch hose

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yeah, an almost respectful complaint with only a hint of millennial gibberish / outrage on social media is pretty much a best case scenario.
An actually outraged richer being proper pissed we'd have heard about through a real news outlet about by now.

Real ultra rich don't bitch about it on Instagram they make a world class tantrum right then and there. I have personally seen a woman older than me yelling at the top of her lungs "I am not gonna move my butt until someone brings me a coconut"

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Caviar is gross anyway. If I had to serve it to rich folks I'd put it in a cattle trough with a garden trowel as a spoon

That scene in the a,ericans where stan is is giving Phillip eeally expensive caviar with i think tortilla chips owned.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Darth Freddy posted:

Just going to leave this here.

Courtesy of none other then west cost choppers

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Of course it would have a compensator on it.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Nothing's misspelled, immersion ruined.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
If didn’t know any better I would assume it being gaudy and virtually unusable for anything other than a pointless dick measuring contest was a dig at trump.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Doesn't the name traditionally go on the bullet?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I.... don’t think the cartoonist understands what a witch hunt is.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Does any political cartoonist?

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
Tired of being persecuted by patriarchal authoritarianism, the media set aside their traditional tools and take up arms to strike back against their oppressor. Ugh, could this guy be any more of a #resistance hack??

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I.... don’t think the cartoonist understands what a witch hunt is.

I'm entertained by the number of media outlets he has shown in this picture.

It gets to a point:

quote:

The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May