Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

##unvote

50 if you are town who should i vote for?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

I'm bad at mafia. But let's see flips and go from there.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This has been a fun game. Thanks N20!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Prince of Space, Town aligned, Rin Tohsaka (Roleblocker) was annihilated.

50 pounds of bread, Town aligned, Berserker, (Bulletproof, super bulletproof 1) was killed!

It is now night 4, please submit actions by 11:59pm EST, if actions are submitted earlier than 7pm I can open the thread early.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Anomalous Amalgam, Town Aligned, Shirou Emiya (Trace), was murdered!

It is now Day 5, Day 5 will end on Thursday the 8th of February at 11:59pm EST.

Two more masters feed the Grail, barely children. The last survivors of their families, ended in an instant.

A great hero, who carried the burdens and hatred of the Gods on his shoulders has been erased.

Five remain, some righteous, some evil.

But is anyone righteous any more? What do words like good and evil even mean?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): GulagDolls, KhediveRex, Monathin, Murmur Twin, SalTheBard

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 08th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hm. my guard on mona failed last night. for some reason.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I successfully hid last night.

Natural 20 posted:

Anomalous Amalgam, Town Aligned, Shirou Emiya (Trace), was murdered!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You think I would give up B-, the scum godfather for cred???

Chic had some moves, she did her things, now I'm just BP unless scum already tried to nuke me.

So unless someone has a better explanation, scum must have a juggernaut.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

hm. my guard on mona failed last night. for some reason.

Was it a flash of light?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no flavor attached

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

no flavor attached

Hmm.

I'm curious to hear what everyone did last night because my gut reaction to that is that it doesn't make any sense - everyone who's had an ability stopped has had the dueling (Tobbs) or light (Prince) flavor with it. At the same time, lying about something like that makes just as little sense to me.

Everyone should claim today. Sal (who hasn't been in the chat since the day opened) should go last to potentially weed out a liar.

All I did last night was hide.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Also just for the sake of full disclosure I'm going to sleep soon so probably won't be around much until early morning tomorrow.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm waiting for people to claim night actions before I post anything.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Gilgamesh doesn't have a night action. I twiddled my thumbs.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
MMT - Hide
Rex - No night action
Gulag - ????
Monathin - ????
Sal - ?????

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I haven't had a night action since N1, so I did nothing last night.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
MMT - Hide
Rex - No night action
Gulag - ????
Monathin - Nothing
Sal - ?????

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i said already

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
MMT - Hide
Rex - No night action
Gulag - Role blocked - no flavor
Monathin - Nothing
Sal - Tracked AA who visited Gulag

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Why did you track AA?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Rex I trust you, MMT I trust you. With 5 left there is max of 2 scum. I believe strongly that Gulag is one

##vote Gulag

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sal answer the question.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Why would you track AA, who was the one person who could have been closest to 'confirmed town' due to the dunking of B-.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

Why did you track AA?

I don't have a good reason other than AA/Chic was a target of others suspicions so I figured why the gently caress not. At least I could potentially learn something plus it wasn't the obvious choice.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Wrong answer.

##vote Sal

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

Why would you track AA, who was the one person who could have been closest to 'confirmed town' due to the dunking of B-.

Blech I loving forgot it was AA that did that.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

You have consistently given results that are at best, obvious, and at worst useless and unable to prove the legitimacy of. I have no idea why, with six people left, you would have decided to track AA of all people.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That combined with your terrible case tunneling on Gulag (which I completely dismantled and yet to stick to it). You're scum.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Monathin posted:

You have consistently given results that are at best, obvious, and at worst useless and unable to prove the legitimacy of. I have no idea why, with six people left, you would have decided to track AA of all people.

Because I've never had a tracking power before and I genuinely forgot it was AA that blew up B-. I feel confident that you and Gulag are the last 2 scum.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

bruh your own result should give you confirm to you that it can't be me. i told you my action failed and you saw a guy who flipped town, whose role description from bif and role name seems to imply mimicry, when we've had a roleblocker flip already, whose last words that he thought i was evil, visit me. what do you think he was doing??

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I think AA was trying to mimic your ability which is why he visited you.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm going to try to go back to bed but i legitimately do not understand how you have come to these conclusions if you are town.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Would anyone with a tracking role have been able to see who killed Quid last night if they had been tracking him?

i mean i kind of believe it but god drat

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

i'm going to try to go back to bed but i legitimately do not understand how you have come to these conclusions if you are town.

So you think that AA visited you to role block youeven though the role block we know of (Prince) had flavor. There is also a chance I'm going to feel really foolish after this game is over. With 5 people left 1 is a 3p who can't win, one is my main partner. I feel good about Rex and MMT. If MMT turns out to be scum I will be truly embarrassed.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Get ready to feel embarrassed because I have a very strong feeling MMT is feeding you bullshit and, as stated yesterday, if Zerk wasn't the scum with the Ninja/Strongman power it's almost certainly

##vote MMT

Sal, I do not hate you for this line of thinking, but it is wrong and with your claim of "I feel confident you and Gulag are scum", I suspect, more than anything, that MMT is feeding you total bullshit and using you as a shield.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you actually saw him visit me, then yes, that makes him the most likely person to have blocked me. i don't know why I got no flavor for being roleblocked but why would I make that up dude. if I was scum I could literally say anything i wanted about it or, not say anything at all, and it wouldn't matter. also I already was blocked on a night when we had a kill by a DIFFERENT guy.

i'm torn because. on the one hand mmt is right there. on the other i seriously do not understand why gilgamesh guy is still in this game since he allegedly destroyed his own wincon which never really made any sense to me in the first place.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If there is scum after this I will consider the fact that maybe Gulag has been lying to me all game, but I think, more than anything, MMT has been letting you defend them and has been letting your trust get the better of you.

If we lose this game based on my deductions, I'll feel like an idiot as well, but I need you to realize the idea of me and Gulag having been in a masonry - with Tobbs - and also being scum together is just downright loving nonsensical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Let it be pointed out that MMT got you to go hard on both prince AND went hard on 50/zerk, who both flipped town.

• Locked thread