Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
one more piece of the puzzle for the hashtag phrenology hashtag resistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

emdash posted:

my dad definitely had a copy of that lol
Yeah same. I remember the hype despite being outside the target audience and thought it landed with a wet fart. Don't think dad went back for a second issue.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Roosevelt posted:

what if one day trump showed up with that embarrassment shaved off his head. i bet his approval ratings would go way up.

Maybe he will have to shave it off to appease his fans a la K-pop

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Those guys were all Japanese collaborators.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
they're all those creepy dudes in the handmaiden

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/mentnelson/status/961020436661395456

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Wtf I love trump now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

what if one day trump showed up with that embarrassment shaved off his head. i bet his approval ratings would go way up.

one of the cia’s plans to undermine castro was to poison him with something that would make his hair fall out

they wanted to assassinate his mustache

i wonder if there’s something like that for trump on a cia whiteboard somewhere

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

one of the cia’s plans to undermine castro was to poison him with something that would make his hair fall out

So their plan involved actually poisoning Castro, but they didn't think to use lethal poison?

The CIA must have some good coke!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
simply killing him would make him a martyr of the people, but killing his mustache would destroy the source of his anticapitalist power

they also supposedly had a plan that involved using an exploding cigar

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

90% of the cia 'plans' to kill castro are LSD-inspired brainstorming ideas from the same guy who ran MKULTRA

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/MauriceJCasey/status/960973403904794624

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Is this pro or anti Trump? Honestly can't tell

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He's really taking after his mother.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I also own this shirt bit had to stop wearing it because emberassing wierdos would gush about it in public.

I think I saw you at an egyptian lover show and felt vergüenza ajena.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

https://i.imgur.com/EYSqM1h.mp4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:(

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

augias posted:

I think I saw you at an egyptian lover show and felt vergüenza ajena.

:tipshat:

augias
Apr 7, 2009

💁

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

:rip:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Errol Graham Musk was born in 1946 in South Africa, to a South African father and British mother.

Described as a swashbuckling, astute engineer, he became quite wealthy through his own Engineering Consulting practice/developing real estate (probably mining/natural resources related infrastructure), eventually retiring early. He was likely semi-retired by 1980, at 34, as he seemed to have a lot of time to spend traveling/for leisure.

He owned thoroughbred horses, a yacht, a Cessna (he enjoyed sailing and piloting), as well as several residential homes. One of his houses was in the upscale suburb of Pretoria called Waterkloof, where Elon likely spent most of his childhood after age 9.

Errol also had a stake in an emerald mine (near Lake Tanganyika, Zambia), where he would one day take his young sons Elon and Kimbal, so you can imagine the level of success/wealth he had - probably on the order of $20M USD.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Thanks Anna

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYvAKEDuuo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

"tickets to Mars are now $500,000 a piece."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/liftrss/status/960974843293421571

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

epic bacon my good sir science ftw!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Errol Graham Musk was born in 1946 in South Africa, to a South African father and British mother.

Described as a swashbuckling, astute engineer, he became quite wealthy through his own Engineering Consulting practice/developing real estate (probably mining/natural resources related infrastructure), eventually retiring early. He was likely semi-retired by 1980, at 34, as he seemed to have a lot of time to spend traveling/for leisure.

He owned thoroughbred horses, a yacht, a Cessna (he enjoyed sailing and piloting), as well as several residential homes. One of his houses was in the upscale suburb of Pretoria called Waterkloof, where Elon likely spent most of his childhood after age 9.

Errol also had a stake in an emerald mine (near Lake Tanganyika, Zambia), where he would one day take his young sons Elon and Kimbal, so you can imagine the level of success/wealth he had - probably on the order of $20M USD.

yes tough south african childhood

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
elon musk: behold, the hyperloop! i have reinvented the 19th century pneumatic railway!

*furiously jerks off to the idea of loving my clone in the backseat of my self-driving tesla as its loaded into the pneumatic boxcar for transportation to my office dome on mars*

i fffuuckkking loove sciieieenncenee

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

how do we accelerate the timeline where he dies on mars

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

definitely not reading any of this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yes tough south african childhood

Who knows why he'd choose to live with his millionaire dad.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/shitshowdotinfo/status/961060265302351873

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
he had a tough childhood in south africa

born to two wealthy engineers as a member of the white ruling class, he struggled with

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
an engineer and a model lol

it still cracks me up that the actual tesla founders made him an "honorary founder" because he was an early investor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

just redo the part where gump saves all of his plattoon buddies but he keeps running back into the burning towers and keeps saving the wrong person]

this could also lead to gump being the center of the mortgage crisis:

"but what would happen if real estate prices ever went down?"

"that will never happen, gump."

"ok." *forest gump becomes the leading REIT sales broker*

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Obama is giving away free stuff to illegal voters to attack whites!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
you're real sneaky trying to find out my phone number but its

Huma is Extorting Antifa to Wiretap Trump Tower

which uhhh is one of the combinations that makes the least sense I think