Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I was cheering against the Cavs right up until that block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

shoutout jimmy g buckets

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

LeBron can't be guarded by Wiggins

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Yea let’s just let them pass it across the entire court to Lebron

Why was anyone even guarding Cavs behind the half court line lol

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I wish I was LeBron

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

MelancholyMark posted:

you cant risk giving up a half court shot attempt to JR.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hubie game 1 Doris on the 2nd 👀👀👀

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

LEBROMMMMM

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
I needed that

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

MelancholyMark posted:

Lmao yeah I dunno wtf the wolves were thinking

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
LeBron Jordan

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Going from that to this Spurs-Suns game is pretty drat lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The suns may not be good

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/961446091886616577

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Suns with 5 points with 4 minutes left to go in the first. It's been a rough three quarters for Phoenix.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I feel like the NBA treats Phoenix-LA as an easy trip but even though it's only a 45 minute flight I still feel the same sort of airplane drag on me as like a six hour flight.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

A lot of people say the Cavs don't deserve LeBron

Truth is none of us deserve him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
the suns need trae young

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Suns with 5 points with 4 minutes left to go in the first. It's been a rough three quarters for Phoenix.

Man Booker is so goddamn beat up, I feel bad for him. I hope he gets time to recover but they're near unwatchable without him

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Man Booker is so goddamn beat up, I feel bad for him. I hope he gets time to recover but they're near unwatchable without him

Yeah I don't think I can stick through this.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
oh no not another

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I cannot watch games anymore without dudes getting hurt :smith:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
DJ was having a good game too :qq:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
lmao y'all are missing an Alice Cooper concert during the halftime show of the Suns game. This is certainly something.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/airlessjordan/status/961459448777707520

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

lmao y'all are missing an Alice Cooper concert during the halftime show of the Suns game. This is certainly something.

He lived down the road from my parents place in Fountain Hills (on a golf course, of course) and I would see him golfing every weekend, looking fully normal. He's unrecognizable in a lil polo shirt

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
just end the game

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Brolander posted:

who the gently caress let cedi back in the game

You watch your mouth with my son

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol a 50 point lead

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I'm sure Becky would be super excited to hear she got to coach because she's a woman.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Proud of the suns for matching the spurs 1st half total

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

He lived down the road from my parents place in Fountain Hills (on a golf course, of course) and I would see him golfing every weekend, looking fully normal. He's unrecognizable in a lil polo shirt

Yeah they interviewed him in the game and he just seemed really pleasant.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I ended up watching everything but the third quarter, and the Spurs are just so good at tempting teams with open shots that are open for a reason. Suns could not resist those shots and could not make them.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Sportsnet isn't giving Canada both the TNT games like they usually do. Doing the home Raptors game into the second game on the TNT broadcast. All the other sportsnet channels are on Olympics. Boooo. This is taking a toll on my channel surfing.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Raptors broadcast saying they didn't make any moves and not mentioning the Bruno trade. Miss you.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

sad that the Raptors already played the Kings twice this season because I dont want to wait for next year for the Bruno tribute.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Fire the Magic and the Hawks into the sun. That's barely basketball.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
hey my dude Luke Kornet is getting some play with Porzingis out

did you guys know we have a second white seven footer who can also drain threes

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004