Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Cavs are going nuts and should be much better, wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol the cavs dear god

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

holy poo poo

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm gonna need a little while to process what's going on

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Dan Gilbert is an idiot savant???

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The Cavs just hit the reset button on the backcourt

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/961661147060625408

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Edit: whoops

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Yoooooooooooooo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Every Player I Dont Like Is Gone hahahahaha

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/961661345925160960

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Lol what is happening.

I don't hate it, Crowder + assets was always what i hoped the Jazz would trade Boston for if they thought Hayward was gonna walk.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lmao at rose to utah

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

*in an extremely Bill Simmons voice*

Woah!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I know they're trading Derek Rose. But what about Derrick Rose???

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Cavs need another training camp

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ghost Dog posted:

ok but my hangup is none of that is an argument against trading IT? thats an argument for trading him for a different player.

Oh agreed. I'm fine with moving him but I wouldn't move him for anything just for the sake of moving him. I agree that trying to find a different player (one that fits better next to LeBron or at least doesn't signal a rebuilding mode to him) is the better course of action, if such an offer exists. If no such offer exists (the market for the dude might have seriously cooled) and he really was such a problem, you got other avenues

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

When do we get a report on Derrick Rose's feelings, there's always one of those

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I don't know what this new Cavs team looks like but I'm sure they'll be better at defense

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hahahahahahahhahahahahhaha oh man gently caress this

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

Lmao at rose to utah

I wonder if he even gets on a plane before he gets bought out

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

pubic works project posted:

I know they're trading Derek Rose. But what about Derrick Rose???

He's back, baby.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/961661426019512320

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
Holy crap, the Cavs traded everybody but Kevin Love.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

Thank you for taking Shump

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
And people thought today was gonna be boring

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Metapod posted:

I don't know what this new Cavs team looks like but I'm sure they'll be better at defense

Hill
Hood
Lebron
Love
Thompson

Clarkson
Nance
JR
Korver

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Derek Rose is Derek Fisher in a Derrick Rose mask

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

Oh agreed. I'm fine with moving him but I wouldn't move him for anything just for the sake of moving him. I agree that trying to find a different player (one that fits better next to LeBron or at least doesn't signal a rebuilding mode to him) is the better course of action, if such an offer exists. If no such offer exists (the market for the dude might have seriously cooled) and he really was such a problem, you got other avenues

well i personally dont care about other avenues cause the pick is meaningless to me. im leaving with lebron~ and they traded a bad player for a better one so i like it even if the fit isnt good. i dont really expect clarkson to turn into a great roleplayer but i dont much care since he cant be worse than IT(or derrick rose or shump or jae crowder)

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Lebron killing any deal IT will make with the Lakers in the offseason is going to be amazing

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Athanatos posted:

Cavs need another training camp

All-Star break vacations are cancelled, everyone stay here for 2-a-days

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Paul Zuvella posted:

Hill
Hood
Lebron
Love
Thompson

Clarkson
Nance
JR
Korver

Yeah I like this team a lot more

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Rose should just go to China. His shoes do numbers over there

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

TT for DeAndre Jordan imo

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Maybe the Cavs will have to have a practice

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
How is Cleveland doing this?

At first glance they are dumping old unwanted players and getting younger and better.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

when was the last time one team totally revamped its roster at the deadline?? this is rather extreme but I love it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paul Zuvella posted:

Hill
Hood
Lebron
Love
Thompson

Clarkson
Nance
JR
Korver

Probably have to start JR but yeah that looks better

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

This Cavs team looks so much better now, but good god talk about re-making an entire team at the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

WhyteRyce posted:

cap space to go sign another big free agent this offseason to move next year for cap space to go sign another big free agent the following offseason to

• Locked thread