Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Kaitlyn is apparently wrestling again

https://imgur.com/a/pKufM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Bellas were lower level until they left, came back like mid 2013, started hooking up with Bryan and Cena, and the Divas field allowed them some priority so they must have leveraged. They came back when girls like Naomi and Cameron were debuting and maybe, I want to say, girls like Kelly Kelly and Eve were leaving. AJ was the champ or higher profile....she was also with Punk who was high profile.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Daztek posted:

I inexplicably like Kaitlyn so it'd be great if she came back in

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DLC Inc posted:

I inexplicably like Kaitlyn so it'd be great if she came back in

Kaitlyn's pretty cool, there's nothing inexplicable about it. It'd be fun to have her for matches with the current roster

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I would be all for Kaitlyn returning under the condition that her and Big E continue having their fun interactions, and she becomes the fourth member of The New Day. :colbert:

also: where is your toxx rarity!!! :mad:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

They need someone who weighs 80 pounds she can spear in half like she used to do AJ Lee. Alexa would work

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Kaitlyn owns, wtf

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I only approve of Kaitlyn returning if she comes out to "Spin the Bottle" so our long national nightmare of Kaitlyn not coming out to "Spin the Bottle" can finally be over.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Daztek posted:

That’s cool 🙂 Hopefully she’s making enough to be able to afford clothes again.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Alan_Shore posted:

Kaitlyn owns, wtf

Kaitlyn had turned into a pretty good wrestler during her time, her matches with AJ where she just constantly ragdolled her because AJ was wiling to sell so much for her best friend were awesome.

If she came back now I think she could be pretty versatile, have a good hoss off with Nia or a good power vs technique match with Asuka and others.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DarkstarIV posted:

also: where is your toxx rarity!!! :mad:

I was planning to do it today but then I got super drunk last night and now I'm hungover as hell :(

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DeathChicken posted:

They need someone who weighs 80 pounds she can spear in half like she used to do AJ Lee. Alexa would work

Sasha's even better. She probably weighs less and would take it as a head drop.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
She just got a pretty extreme tattoo
https://twitter.com/CelesteBonin/status/961717749251756032

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is she still married to that lunkhead?!

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Lads, I just realised what WWE needs to do in order to get Roman Reigns over.

He needs to stop using the Spear. He needs to start using the Pounce.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Gorn Myson posted:

Lads, I just realised what WWE needs to do in order to get Roman Reigns over.

He needs to stop using the Spear. He needs to start using the Pounce.

The Alpha Dog.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

oldpainless posted:

She divorced him because he was a lunkhead. Broken clock is right twice a day.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

The Alpha Dog.
I don't care what they call him, I just want to see more huge people just smashing other people across the ring after a short run up.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oldpainless posted:

No. By all accounts, they had the divorces of divorces.

She has a Vlog which has good scenes from time to time but a lot of it needs an editor and it is mostly her getting her fashion business back on track after a setbacks after the divorce and some of the staff picking sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UbBfXAsOWE

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I can understand why Ziggler was resigned despite the fact he doesn’t give a poo poo. He’s one of only like 6 upper mid-carders left in the company and the only one that’s always healthy.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The only way to do a spear properly is to not give a gently caress about the person you're running through. This is why Rhino and Goldberg had the only good spears (and Kaitlyn somehow in spite of liking AJ)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Gore is not a Spear I can't believe you made that mistake.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Aphrodite posted:

The Gore is not a Spear I can't believe you made that mistake.

I've seen way too few gores in the last 3 years of rhyno

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My memory of Kaitlyn is that she's basically got the power stuff that Tamina and Nia have but is more mobile and athletic. I don't remember her being an especially good wrestler and she was around towards the end of the bad Diva period when standards were very different, but she was sort of unique in that way and would theoretically be an upgrade on Nia.

The other way I tend to think of Kaitlyn is as the wrestler Nikki Bella pretends/aspires to be.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Feb 11, 2018

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

oldpainless posted:

I was just getting back into wrestling around the time she retired so the only memory I have of her is that one goon getting up in arms that she was getting married to said lunkhead. Good times.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

STAC Goat posted:

My memory of Kaitlyn is that she's basically got the power stuff that Tamina and Nia have but is more mobile and athletic. I don't remember her being an especially good wrestler and she was around towards the end of the bad Diva period when standards were very different, but she was sort of unique in that way and would theoretically be an upgrade on Nia.

The other way I tend to think of Kaitlyn is as the wrestler Nikki Bella pretends to be.

Yeah, the only things Nia has going for her right now is that she's part Samoan and related to The Rock. And even when you combine those two factors, she still isn't getting a significant push (which is amazing for modern day WWE). Her win rate last year is abysmal, sitting at 14.1%. The only female workers who had lower winrates on the main roster are Tamina and Carmella. Not that I'm complaining, because if we end up getting something like Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax at Wrestlemania, that match will be a massive trainwreck and probably a serious contender for worst match of the year.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 11, 2018

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Not in a year where Liv Morgan is likely to fight Carmella at least once.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nia Jax's abysmal winrate becomes even more laughable if you just contain it to matches that had actual stakes. I swear to god almost every time she had a chance to get a title shot, she wound up tapping out to Sasha.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Aphrodite posted:

Not in a year where Liv Morgan is likely to fight Carmella at least once.

I will not hear a bad word said about the Jersey girls. Who really should form a tag team at some point.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Nia is still being pushed beyond her ability.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Nia seems to be in the Bray Wyatt spot, which in turn used to be the Kane spot, and not long before that was the Meng spot; lord of the jobbers, squashing the no-hopers while elevating (not really, but in intent) the real stars. A token monster having a poor win:loss ratio isn't unusual.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Daztek posted:

Is she using Spin the Bottle? This is IMPORTANT!

Endless Mike posted:

I only approve of Kaitlyn returning if she comes out to "Spin the Bottle" so our long national nightmare of Kaitlyn not coming out to "Spin the Bottle" can finally be over.

:hfive:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
WHO WANTS TO RUN WITH THE ELIAS

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/962661273421807616

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
We're getting that lovely Nia/Alexa match at Mania whether we want it or not

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Dick Suggler should come out each week to get kicked in the balls for twenty minutes

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
None of us deserve Rusev. He is too good for all of us.

I'm not sure we ever deserved him.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Rusev is the greatest.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'm actually impressed that Lana kept her fake accent up while doing her Bayley impression.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's definitely a ton of green talent in the women's divisions since the latest Evolution and assuming Kaitlyn is at the same talent level she was at before she'd probably fit better with them than the better wrestlers.

But like she's in a weird place I think where unless she's improved quite a bit she'd both not stand out as bad but also not stand out as a highlight like she did "pre-revolution".

But she'd still probably be an upgrade on the Samoan ladies. Which is sad because i love wrestling Samoans.

Gaz-L posted:

I'm actually impressed that Lana kept her fake accent up while doing her Bayley impression.

I mean, her Bayley "impression" was saying "I'm Bayley". Its not that hard to hold the accent.

Rusev is the draw, Lana married up.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Feb 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

• Locked thread