Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

every time i see Bayonetta i read it like the funimation bumper. including the "you should be watching" whisper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Bad opinion time: I don't like Bayonetta's design

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

cheetah7071 posted:

I love her big rear end.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Cowcaster posted:

i drank too much and stayed up to 3 just cooping in the undead settlement of dark souls so i spent the entire day watching the first season of dirk gently’s holistic detective agency now i ate some delicious chili and am getting a big cheeseburger then i accidentally posted this in the elite dangerous thread how’s everyone’s sunday going

Could be worse, I was up until 5 AM playing Knack. That was my Knack story. Thank you for reading.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
It would be a cool design if Luka was normal height, but she's supposed to be like 11 feet tall so that means Luka is like 13'.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Like, at all or just in one of the games? Because short hair Bayonetta is clearly the better version.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Knack can reach a height of over 54'

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Majima is a cool dude and my friend.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
It's not fair to compare things to Knack

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

chumbler posted:

Like, at all or just in one of the games? Because short hair Bayonetta is clearly the better version.

I don't think I've seen her short haired but her hair isn't the main issue so I doubt it'd help. I actually dislike it so much I haven't tried the games solely on that basis

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think bayonetta’s design is good, but 2b’s design from nier automata is bad, because of Reasons

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I started Persona 4 on my nigh on forgotten about Vita today and 7 hours later I'm astounded by it. It might actually be better than Persona 5.

Holy poo poo but it's good.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

chumbler posted:

Yeah, I don't like her design in 1 that much, but I like her 2 design. 1 just makes the fact that she's a weird stork woman more apparent.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
2B and Bayonetta kick rear end

Boy using the PlayStation Store sucks poo poo. If Nintendo released any online front this bad we'd get a million jokes about it.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I like Bayonetta 1 design better

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My favourite is Bayonetta 3 just for existing

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

FirstAidKite posted:

It's not really a marital thing, it's a kite thing.

This is who I am, this is how I was made, this is how I'm probably always gonna be.

Well if it is for a KS board game, I have a different advice. Save the money and don't back it.
You will end up owning boardgames you rarely/never play, with exclusive add-ons that would require you to play a lot to actually make sense to get, and then the creators will pump out expansion you will want because you feel you need to own the entire game. It's a downward spiral.

Don't ask how I know.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
bayonetta's design in 1 is ok but her design in 2 is better

i like a2 more than 2b

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hopper posted:

Well if it is for a KS board game, I have a different advice. Save the money and don't back it.
You will end up owning boardgames you rarely/never play, with exclusive add-ons that would require you to play a lot to actually make sense to get, and then the creators will pump out expansion you will want because you feel you need to own the entire game. It's a downward spiral.

Don't ask how I know.

Yeah I've been thinking I'll stick with using a tabletop sim mod to play it because as nice as it'd be to have the new expansion, the original game, and miniatures for all of the characters, that's a lot of money for that content and now that I know that the game isn't super memorable judging from other players' experiences, I can just mess around with it in tabletop sim maybe without having to feel as bad about it.

I'm sorry if anybody gave you any poo poo, I know you were just joking around.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
a thousand years from now people are gonna read websites and think they were written in some kind of secret code

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

precision posted:

a thousand years from now people are gonna read websites and think they were written in some kind of secret code

Dead drop location confirmed. Operation will commence at 0600.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

precision posted:

I await these people for only in that era will humanity have collectively become advanced enough to appreciate all of the different meanings I have layered into my posts.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

penis

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

An entire field of study will be dedicated to analyzing this single post.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Did you know gaming? Why are Monster Hunts capped at 50 minutes?

That's the longest amount of time the average Japanese person can go without a cigarette!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

FirstAidKite posted:

It's not really a marital thing, it's a kite thing.

This is who I am, this is how I was made, this is how I'm probably always gonna be.

You cool and not just me, internet dumbass, thinks so cause you got a real flesh person that loves you too and maybe she'll lend you 2.50 for cookie dough and you can eat it with her and get too full and sick on dough/cookies to even play your board game

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
mmmm cookie dough and upset stomachs

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

The Colonel posted:

bayonetta's design in 1 is ok but her design in 2 is better

i like a2 more than 2b

I was a bit miffed when A2 just cut her hair like that.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My wife discovered the super intricate hostess makeover system in Yakuza 0 and has ripped the controller out of my hands, RIP my gaming career

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Taintrunner posted:

My wife discovered the super intricate hostess makeover system in Yakuza 0 and has ripped the controller out of my hands, RIP my gaming career
FEVER TIME

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Anyone with a complaint about the psn store has clearly never used the xbox store

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Anyone with a complaint about the psn store has clearly never used the xbox store

Nobody has ever used the xbox store.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Only you use the xbox store my man

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its really funny how the xbox 360 store went from good to very bad immediately after they stopped artificially limiting how many xbla games could come out a week (the number was 1 game per week)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bayonetta is an awesome character. I like how design and personality. Easily one of my favorite video game characters.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I used it back in the 360

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

homeless snail posted:

its really funny how the xbox 360 store went from good to very bad immediately after they stopped artificially limiting how many xbla games could come out a week (the number was 1 game per week)

on a somewhat related note when the ps4 came out and they updated the psn store to a new look, it became basically completely unusable on ps3. ive had my console hardlock trying to open a store page.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I didn't have softlock issues on PS3 but it seems like downloads on there started taking much longer.

Zaphiel
Apr 20, 2006

Fun Shoe

Did Gloomhaven come in yet for you guys? Go play that. Plaaaaaaaaaay iiiiiiiiiiiit. It's soo good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Taintrunner posted:

I try to stay in that mode as little as I can, I don't want anyone to come in and think I'm playing weird games :blush:

• Locked thread