Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Imagine being upset because someone ate a slice of pizza with a topping you don't like

(Pineapple god tier pizza topping)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Athanatos posted:

The Jazz City jersey's are not great.

If they could figure out a mormon temple jersey it'd be fully sick

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
When the Jazz picked up Joe Ingles I assumed it was just to be a fellow Aussie and help Exum adjust, I didn't expect him to be the somewhat effective player that he seems to be.
I used to watch him in Australia but I can't watch NBA games, he seems to be shooting well but is he useful in the NBA?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

What line could we draw dividing up SAS posters that would produce the most devastating flame war?

is the hot hand real

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

EoinCannon posted:

When the Jazz picked up Joe Ingles I assumed it was just to be a fellow Aussie and help Exum adjust, I didn't expect him to be the somewhat effective player that he seems to be.
I used to watch him in Australia but I can't watch NBA games, he seems to be shooting well but is he useful in the NBA?

He’s currently the leader in 3 pt % and has been balling the past few games. Even before that he’s been a solid 3 and D guy though.

Edit: hmm I thought the broadcast tonight showed a graphic where he was the leader but bbref says hes 4th

MelancholyMark fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 12, 2018

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

EoinCannon posted:

There was a massive bidding war for his services last summer

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
JR Smith does not shoot better on contested shots, I feel like my whole world is a lie:

http://stats.nba.com/player/2747/shots-dash/?Season=2017-18&SeasonType=Regular%20Season

Cool Buff Man posted:

I almost dont hate the top but the shorts are just awful.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cool Buff Man posted:

The old Nuggets logo but instead of all the buildings its a man and his child wives

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

What line could we draw dividing up SAS posters that would produce the most devastating flame war?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Doltos posted:

The old Nuggets logo but instead of all the buildings its a man and his child wives

Really long white shorts

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
Free pop dog, all he did was speak the truth about a dumbass racist. Other Doltos highlight include the time he said it was cool for him to say paki because he tutored an Indian kid and the time he bragged about cutting people's knees in the pickup basketball thread.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Teams are wearing the city jerseys too often*. Why would the Celtics ever wear those loving grey things over their classic home whites? It's a disgrace

*Exception granted for Miami and Milwaukee

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MelancholyMark posted:

He’s currently the leader in 3 pt % and has been balling the past few games. Even before that he’s been a solid 3 and D guy though.

Edit: hmm I thought the broadcast tonight showed a graphic where he was the leader but bbref says hes 4th

Thanks, good to hear that he can play NBA defense and he's not rubbish overall

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Ben_Dowsett/status/962904457112514561

lmao

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Man I completely forgot Crowder went to the Jazz. Remember how upset he got when boston cheered for Hayward when the Jazz visited last season?
https://twitter.com/CJC9BOSS/status/816486812030029824
And now Crowder and Hayward have switched teams. :sadwave:

I can't believe I thought he might have been a more important piece in the Kyrie trade than IT at some point.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

For one brief moment, all was right with the world

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
wait hold up there's a discord channel?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I remember last year SAS having a slightly serious discussion over whether Jae really was as good as his reputation.

Once again SAS ahead of the curve

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

creamcorn posted:

the time he bragged about cutting people's knees in the pickup basketball thread.

Wait what

:murder:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
That's almost worse than being racist yeah

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

That's almost worse than being racist yeah

way worse imo. I respect people who own their racism more than assholes who undercut people playing pickup.

The latter deserve to be killed.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

WhyteRyce posted:

I remember last year SAS having a slightly serious discussion over whether Jae really was as good as his reputation.

Once again SAS ahead of the curve

Prompted by him getting chewed up and spit out by Lebron, over and over. Poor lateral movement, not as strong as you'd expect

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Remember when Jae measured 6'3" at some stupid workout or something

And :lol: a guy considered a 3 and D player who shot over 34% from 3 for a season exactly once.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WhyteRyce posted:

Remember when Jae measured 6'3" at some stupid workout or something

And :lol: a guy considered a 3 and D player who shot over 34% from 3 for a season exactly once.

To be fair a lot of players are considered 3 and D if they can do at least one of those things.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
What's the last year the wizards weren't in a desperate sojourn for a backup/injury replacement pg?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Noctone posted:

wait hold up there's a discord channel?

Not really

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
sounds like there's plenty of discord here

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Metapod posted:

Imagine being upset because someone ate a slice of pizza with a topping you don't like

Finally something we agree on

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Metapod posted:

Yeah I don't get that whole meme. Did an entire generation just skip out on Hawaiian pizza?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
This is worth reading :

https://twitter.com/KyleNeubeck/status/963050137193984001

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Yes it is. This kinda poo poo is great between Breakaway episodes.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/KennyDucey/status/962831471156383744

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Pierce's nostrils flaring out at the end of that clip is the best thing.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That Fultz story is bonkers . I hope he makes it through.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Kibner....wtf at your new avatar. That drat baby is truly terrifying.

Also just coming in here to say good Monday morning to my basketball bros. I love Victor Oladipo and can't wait for him to win the slam dunk contest.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Its crazy that the cavs are the greatest basketball team in US history after this trade!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project posted:

Kibner....wtf at your new avatar. That drat baby is truly terrifying.

Also just coming in here to say good Monday morning to my basketball bros. I love Victor Oladipo and can't wait for him to win the slam dunk contest.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

When love comes back will they do

Hill - jr - lebron - love - TT?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

euphronius posted:

When love comes back will they do

Hill - jr - lebron - love - TT?

I would imagine Hood starts eventually, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

*shudders*

• Locked thread