Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't want heel Bayley, I want Crow Bayley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

VJeff posted:

I don't want heel Bayley, I want Crow Bayley.

Crow Bayley spends every week silently threatening villains with a bat, then gets scared and cries when it is time to smite people with said bat

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Emo Goth Bayley is too perfect

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I want evil Bayley's entrance to have black inflatable tube guys with frowning faces

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wrestling has inherently fascist undertones so this isn't exactly surprising

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Crow Bayley spends every week silently threatening villains with a bat, then gets scared and cries when it is time to smite people with said bat

so Starrcade '97, basically

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Rarity posted:

https://twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/942709261347500032

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Rarity posted:

Nah, its undertones are a classical form of morality in which nobility is inherent in strength and the vagueries of modern morality are trounced in the use of combat as a form of ethical discourse

read some loving Barthes plebe

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I want Kane Bayley

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I want Kane Bayley

that match happened and it sucked

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Nah, its undertones are a classical form of morality in which nobility is inherent in strength and the vagueries of modern morality are trounced in the use of combat as a form of ethical discourse

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Endless Mike posted:

I want Kane Bayley

Somebody post the Kane pyro tube man image.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

/

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

piss tape israel posted:

/

this is cyber bullying and I will not stand for it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

if bayley does a heel turn it needs to be like when toki wartooth went goth on metalacolypse

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

This but unironically

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boar guy posted:

if bayley does a heel turn it needs to be like when toki wartooth went goth on metalacolypse

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

An adult cartoon show that aired on Cartoon Network.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Like, the cartoons were having sex?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

"Fatally ill Juliette is introduced to Dethklok through a promotional clip of the 'Wish for Something Foundation' which features her being inquired about the dying wish she wants the organization to help her in achieving. Since it happens to be a meeting with Toki and is hence seen as a valuable opportunity to increase the public reputation of the band by Offdensen, a visit at Mordhaus is arranged. But when little Juliette and a caregiver of hers arrive weeks later, recently rebellious Toki refuses to see his child fan and retires to his room, as he prefers more brutal contacts in order to distance himself from being considered the kid friendly member of Dethklok, which he is tired of.

While his bandmates thereupon try to entertain her with sweets, tequila and consoling words, Offdensen looks for the annoyed rhythm guitarist and convinces him at least to watch a DVD made for him by Juliette. In the video provided thereon, she presents her self-written song for Toki, sitting in what appears to be her own room and playing on a Guitar Hero controller. The lyrics of this song mainly express the longing for brutality and murder that grows inside her mind replacing her previous desire for 'pretty things'. This causes Toki to flash back to his own childhood and realize that being a kid is "brutal". A dreamlike sequence follows in which still wheelchair-bound Juliette and Toki (as his child version towards the final) finish the song as a duet, partly supported by a "really, really drunk" Pickles in underpants.

After the song ends, Toki (who now feels emotionally ready to spend some time with Juliette) races to catch her up only to discover that she has already died from her illness. Overcome with guilt and screaming in horror, he then begins to experience fierce hallucinations of Juliette accusing him of her death which fill the credits. Throughout these visions, he imagines her (actually just distorted and paled) face being eaten by flies and maggots."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3atsxg (it's the 2nd episode)

boar guy fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 12, 2018

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally kinda depends on which Americans you’re talking about.

I'll admit, I'm in the upper midwest, so Canada's not exactly some mysterious frozen otherworld.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

wow, i used to think fascism was bad!

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Baron Corbin posted:

wow, i used to think fascism was bad!

https://twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/629921058594926592

Phil Greaves is a treasure

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Is he saying me me me me me me or meme meme meme.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cumming is a meme.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/SliceWrestling/status/963125830934286336

For once this might not be a pre-show match.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
For three times, actually. If it's on the main show this time, it'll have been main show more times than preshow.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
did anything happen to the trophy or mojo this past year or did wwe get tired of hauling the trophy around and quietly dropped it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
We're getting 2 more years of face sasha aren't we

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Give me Asuka as the special guest referee and I'll tune into this match.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this guy's entire thread is one of the worst loving things I've ever seen on twitter

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DLC Inc posted:

this guy's entire thread is one of the worst loving things I've ever seen on twitter

you should read everything else he's tweeted then because this is just the base of the shitmountain that is phil greaves

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DarkstarIV posted:

Give me Asuka as the special guest referee and I'll tune into this match.

Nia: ASUKA CAN'T COUNT, SHE DOESN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'd love to see Asuka kick Nia in the face so hard she starts bawling loudly for her Uncle Dwayne

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Asuka counts pinfalls by just booting people in the face the correct number of times

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

piss tape israel posted:

I'd love to see Asuka kick Nia in the face so hard she starts bawling loudly for her Uncle Dwayne

Sir she has not given anyone a concussion on purpose in many years!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Somebody post the Kane pyro tube man image.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What happened with my friend Cavauro?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

WWE loves and is run by nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

D.N. Nation posted:

Big Poppa Pump debuts, is pushed to a WHC feud right before Mania, and then doesn't even make the Mania card.

To be fair, the match was awful and he was blown the gently caress up immediately. Whether you believe Triple H set out to sabotage him or not, he sure as hell didn't do himself any favors.

• Locked thread