Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Damo posted:

the only way this thread may, may just survive past this day op... is if you try to pivot it into the gbs horror movie thread

just a bit of advice if you want to keep your otherwise terrible thread alive

Wait a minute, didn’t you just say this thread was riveting? I don’t think you was being sincere after reading this! :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Literally A Person posted:

Scream.

But, you know, it's Friday the 13th or something

That's Final Girls, which is merely okay, or Tuesday the 17th which is brilliant

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It should be called The Horror, The Horror: GBS Horror Thread for Horror Discussion

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill prolyl watch friday the 13th 2 later or something :shrug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Watch nightmare on elm Street 2 instead and see how much gay you can spot

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Elm street 2 is a drat fine movie and the whole thing is in that kids head. 3 is legit good then it goes off the rails entirely

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kuato posted:

Elm street 2 is a drat fine movie and the whole thing is in that kids head. 3 is legit good then it goes off the rails entirely

I like all of them except the remake, also check out never sleep again the elm street legacy a documentary on the making of the series , it's about 4 hours long and well worth it

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

JakeP posted:

Also why is the gas station a diner???

In Pennsylvania I'm pretty sure their gas stations have a yogurt bar. Like you just scoop yogurt from a hot plate and pay by the pound.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What's the one where some kids in the hood summon a dude with a hook hand, now that's a good horror film. Barring that there is always Leprechaun 2

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Colonel Cancer posted:

What's the one where some kids in the hood summon a dude with a hook hand, now that's a good horror film. Barring that there is always Leprechaun 2

Are you thinking of candy man which is a college student lady who is investigating graffiti?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Sid Vicious posted:

Are you thinking of candy man which is a college student lady who is investigating graffiti?

Yeah I think that's it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP posted:

Actually his mother Pamela does lol have you never seen it before???
lol stfu nerd

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Dolphin posted:

lol stfu nerd

I used to think you was a good poster and a stand up guy. But the not knowing that info was a huge blow to your posting brand imo. Should sell sell sell stock in SA user Dolphin imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
freddy vs jason FTW

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

freddy vs jason FTW

Worm Freddy with the stoner who was obviously supposed to be shaggy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

Worm Freddy with the stoner who was obviously supposed to be shaggy

w00t

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hi five emoji

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kuato posted:

I used to think you was a good poster and a stand up guy. But the not knowing that info was a huge blow to your posting brand imo. Should sell sell sell stock in SA user Dolphin imo
i actually have seen it. i was confusing the plot with halloween in my head though where freddie comes out of that lake and kills the campful of people

Dolphin fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Feb 13, 2018

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Its fun killing hot camp counselors in the new friday the 13th game.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
What is the deal with Psycho (1960)???

Why are people letting frail old Norma Bates kill them? She's a loving geriatric, just push her down the stairs lol.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dolphin posted:

i actually have seen it. i was confusing the plot with halloween in my head though where freddie comes out of that lake and kills the campful of people

nice melt down

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Did anyone see the one where there was a girl in a sleeping bag , so Friday the 13th picked her up and whacked her on a tree?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Did anyone see the one where there was a girl in a sleeping bag , so Friday the 13th picked her up and whacked her on a tree?

Yeah it's cool

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I guess she'll never be the head of a major corporation

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I remember the part when Friday the 13th killed the 12 other Fridays. It was p. scary for sure.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seriously though that movie loving SUCKED. halloween was much better imho as was night of the living dead and monsters inc

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is the scariest movie.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bogus Adventure posted:

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is the scariest movie.
large marge

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dolphin posted:

seriously though that movie loving SUCKED. halloween was much better imho as was night of the living dead and monsters inc

Friday 1 kinda sucks.

Friday 2-4 and 6 own.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

i like in jason x when they put him in the vr or holodeck or whatrever and theres campers in a sleeping bag and they cut away and when they go back to him hes slamming it on the ground back and forth like a sack of potatoes lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dolphin posted:

large marge

I'll see you Large Marge and raise you Francis

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Kuato posted:

I’m trying to unlock diamond camos on sniper guns in call of duty wwII. Was getting a bj in my room in Vegas and was thinking the whole time “this is ok, but I’d really rather be playing call of duty”

You are a gamer nerd. I didn't want to be the one to break it to you, but it's better you know the truth.

Also, what was his name?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Despite having a Camp Crystal Lake keychain and owning almost all the movies including Jason X I think I really only like #2. I was one of *those* horror idiots for quite a while.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WatermelonGun posted:

Despite having a Camp Crystal Lake keychain and owning almost all the movies including Jason X I think I really only like #2. I was one of *those* horror idiots for quite a while.
did you get into debates about how nobody else really understood jaws 4

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when i was a kid anaconda scared me but only because i didn't like the idea of being slowly digested inside a large snake

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dolphin posted:

did you get into debates about how nobody else really understood jaws 4

no more like I would bring my copy of cannibal holocaust to parties as a high schooler

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WatermelonGun posted:

no more like I would bring my copy of cannibal holocaust to parties as a high schooler

I don't think I could have watched that movie because of what they did to the turtle. Thank God that Eli Roth made Green Inferno. It's a pretty good substitute.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Bogus Adventure posted:

I don't think I could have watched that movie because of what they did to the turtle. Thank God that Eli Roth made Green Inferno. It's a pretty good substitute.

“Activism is so gay”- Eli Roth, a man in his 40’s

Really, beyond the shock value, Holocaust is the only film in the genre worth a poo poo. Everything else is vapid at best and insanely racist at worst. Holocaust is a post-colonial hellhole where there is nothing but despair.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Lime Tonics posted:

New York citys sewers are flooded with toxic waste every midnight.

It's from one of the movies.

The most realistic part of the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick