Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Lawsuit Alleges Mafia-Like Tactics Aimed At A Disneyland Social Club

quote:

But according to a lawsuit filed in September in Orange County civil court and updated last week, one of the clubs used tactics more associated with the Mafia than with the Happiest Place on Earth.

The plaintiffs are John and Leslee Sarno, a Sacramento couple. The court filing explains that John Sarno was the president of the Main Street Fire Station 55 Social Club "and also bore the title of 'Battalion Chief' in the fictional fire station."

In the summer of 2016, according to the complaint, Fire Station 55 SC organized a fundraiser for the families of firefighters who died in the Sept. 11 attacks. Some 340 participants walked 2 miles around Disneyland, and the profits were donated to a charity. Disney gave permission and provided security.

It was in the weeks leading up to the fundraiser that defendant Jakob Fite and four other members of a social club called the White Rabbits approached John Sarno on Disney property and demanded that he pay them $500 in "protection money" for the event, according to the suit. Sarno refused to pay, and he says Fite threatened to ruin him — and that the Sarnos would never be able to visit the park again.

So it seems there are multiple gangs that patrol the grounds.

I just pray that this doesn't occur at Euro Disney.

So who wants to join my gang "The Swiss Family Robinson"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Who wants to join my "I'll suck your dick in the bathrooms behind Space Mountain" gang?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Who wants to join my "I'll suck your dick in the bathrooms behind Space Mountain" gang?

Space mountain was shut down years ago you idiot

You loving moron

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Death to America. Death to the World.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Those are some nice mouse ears you have there. It’d be a shame if something happened to them.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Besides everyone knows we Goof Troop Gaybois have that turf on lockdown

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You loving moron

The gently caress it was.

edit: besides shutting rides down for maintenance like all rides! Gosh!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Still not as stupid as seeing someone earnestly wearing a Sons of Anarchy jacket.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You loving moron

Really? Why? I haven’t been since I was like ten but it’s a tent pole. That’d be like cancelling Law and Order

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
These are still less offensive than some social clubs Disney has been associated with.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That kid that got got by that alligator during movie night? Well... Let's say those poor parents shoulda known better than to cut in line at the haunted castle

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

WatermelonGun posted:

Really? Why? I haven’t been since I was like ten but it’s a tent pole. That’d be like cancelling Law and Order

It's there. Everything will be ok.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

From what I understand it was just really aging mechanically and they wanted to modernize the attraction vOv

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

T.S. Smelliot posted:

That kid that got got by that alligator during movie night? Well... Let's say those poor parents shoulda known better than to cut in line at the haunted castle

Lol at the image of the alligator wearing a motorcycle cut.

edit: and one of those prussian-style helmets looool.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Huh, it IS open. Wtf am I thinking of then? Maybe it's a small world?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Probably like Indiana Jones or some poo poo. They are turning all that into Star Wars. Oh also they took out the petting zoo. :(

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I bet there is some weird fuckrd up sex poo poo going on in most of these Disney "social clubs". Fat white men railing Goofy? Perhaps.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I remember hearing they had to shut that one down for a while to dig the trench deeper because Americans are much fatter and were grinding the boats on the bottom.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Colonel Cancer posted:

I bet there is some weird fuckrd up sex poo poo going on in most of these Disney "social clubs". Fat white men railing Goofy? Perhaps.

Talk about a character experience :haw:

Edit: It’s a Small World is the worst loving ride ever. It’s like a ten minute slow boat ride while that loving song loops over and over again. If you wanted to break someone’s will just tie them to a boat and make them ride it for hours on end.

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Feb 13, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Superstar Limo

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

don't let her innocent smile deceive, I've seen Wheels castrate a man for line jumping

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jose Oquendo posted:

Talk about a character experience :haw:

Edit: It’s a Small World is the worst loving ride ever. It’s like a ten minute slow boat ride while that loving song loops over and over again. If you wanted to break someone’s will just tie them to a boat and make them ride it for hours on end.

Small World is where you take someone with you and get your dillz sucked or some fingerblasting done. Noob.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jose Oquendo posted:

Yeah but, get this, it's air-conditioned.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Maybe if they had gang wars inside the park it would be more fun to visit.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

no cuts no buts no alligator guts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my disneyland gripe is a typical old man gripe: when i went there as a kid i dont remember take so many drat pics. now i go with my nephew and we gotta take 10000 pics and then i gotta make selections and color correct etc before send. everyone take so many drat pics now. interrupt the drat ride to take a freakin selfie. smdh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also wheels in the pic is deffo the the line skip lifehack. every disney land gang needs a line skip bot. ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
some piece of poo poo upthread said power words small world so now the song is in my head. gently caress you mother fucker

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Mickey Mouse was meeting with his lawyer to finalize his divorce proceedings when he suddenly became very angry.

"This isn't right at all!" The small mouse said.

"What seems to be the problem?" Asked the lawyer.

"Well," said Mickey, "I didn't say Minnie was crazy, I said she was loving Goofy."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

On one hand, well there's certainly worse and more harmful things these people could be devoted to with this much passion.
On the other hand is a spinning dark chasm of pure insanity threatening to consume all known reality and entrap it in the chaos void that is these people's pathos.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Obama Chuckled. “You mean the Chaos Emeralds?”

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Oscar Wild posted:

Mickey Mouse was meeting with his lawyer to finalize his divorce proceedings when he suddenly became very angry.

"This isn't right at all!" The small mouse said.

"What seems to be the problem?" Asked the lawyer.

"Well," said Mickey, "I didn't say Minnie was crazy, I said she was loving Goofy."

:golfclap: this is classic material

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
This sounds like an episode of Bob's Burgers

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Jesse Flores, a 35-year-old truck driver from Los Angeles, who formed the Sons of Anakin Social Club four years ago, said he is aware of the dispute between Fite and the Sarnos. The club was named for a Star Wars character.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Who What Now posted:

This sounds like an episode of Bob's Burgers

or an issue of 2000AD

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VikingSkull posted:

or an issue of 2000AD
Bingo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I get that sure as poo poo, there's a kink or social corner out there for everyone.
But man, 100 man 'gangs'? And these people seem relatively young.

I guess...I'm mid-30's, and while I recognize them for cultural icons, at no point in my life did I ever really identify with or think truly entertaining, Mickey mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, etc. Like, the original set of characters.
I mean, I 'get' them and what they were and how Disney built an empire and stuff, but to directly identify with the parks and the characters?

I dunno that even my parents would have identified with the characters and stuff themselves.

At least the Anakin guy I can envision as being some fat wanna-be jedi-cosplayer guy that is tied to Disney because of the ownership rights and stuff, I mean I can string that together, I guess.

But if you're 50 or younger, when's the last time someone made a topical Mickey Mouse joke to you or referenced Donald Duck?

poo poo I thought about this way too hard.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

From what I understand it was just really aging mechanically and they wanted to modernize the attraction vOv

I got an attraction you can modernize, pal

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hope a hells angel steps on them

Big Beef City posted:

On one hand, well there's certainly worse and more harmful things these people could be devoted to with this much passion.
On the other hand is a spinning dark chasm of pure insanity threatening to consume all known reality and entrap it in the chaos void that is these people's pathos.

it's another one of the myriad of ways our material consumer capitalist culture is straight breaking people's minds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sons of Anakin sounds like they were going for a bad Sons of anarchy pun. Bet they swoop race.

• Locked thread