Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

My dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid poo poo like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general.

I tried to explain to him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching evo and he asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This poo poo gets so loving annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. gently caress him. I'm not the one in the wrong, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
another brilliant copy paste from this piece of poo poo, depicted in his true form in his drat avatar. Goldmine

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
chad dad

virgin gamer son

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Link. Your. Sources.

Not hard people, sheesh.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Smythe posted:

another brilliant copy paste from this piece of poo poo, depicted in his true form in his drat avatar. Goldmine

Sorry your control button is broken but somebody has to share the good content around here

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
copy paste threads should be bannable on sight

how loving low effort do you have to be to copy paste posts, jesus even poo poo posters make up their own poo poo

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

stay strong op video games are the future

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If I was a mod I'd perma ban OP then call it a career.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Carmant posted:

My dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid poo poo like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general.

I tried to explain to him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching evo and he asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This poo poo gets so loving annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. gently caress him. I'm not the one in the wrong, right?

lol. I don’t know what this is from, but it’s pretty good.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Smythe came out swinging :eyepop:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Sorry about your thread OP

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

lol. I don’t know what this is from, but it’s pretty good.

it literally came from 4chan, so yeah

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

how'd that date you went on go, carmant?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

how'd that date you went on go, carmant?

What date

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

What date

more like carmCANT make a good thread ahahahahaha

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
You're no Hakan.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Charles Bukowski posted:

You're no Hakan.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

copy paste threads should be bannable on sight

how loving low effort do you have to be to copy paste posts, jesus even poo poo posters make up their own poo poo

lol take it to QCS or your shrink dude

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Carmant posted:

What date

you posted a thread about a hot date you were going on maybe one or two years ago and I forgot to check up on it.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I'd recommend you join the Marines as soon as possible. Don't think just sign up. Tell your mom after.

If she gets upset. Tell her you did it because dad was pressuring you to be more of a man.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The date was a lie!

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Double lol the dad making sure to cut his genes from the pool.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

JakeP posted:

lol take it to QCS or your shrink dude

SOMEONE CALL AQUAMAN CAUSE HE JUST GOT DUNKED

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Carmant posted:

What date

indeed

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Carmant posted:

What date

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

If you're an adult that identifies himself as a gamer and calls his feelings "feels" then you are not actually an adult and you should examine your life choices more carefully

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love 4chan reposts. It’s like reading 4chan without having to open a new browser window!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
video games good
video games bad.

hee
haw

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Tane posted:

If you're an adult that identifies himself as a gamer and calls his feelings "feels" then you are not actually an adult and you should examine your life choices more carefully

what if I’m a baby’s brain stuck in an adult body??? Then what am I?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Ruggan posted:

what if I’m a baby’s brain stuck in an adult body??? Then what am I?

I dunno, probably an Adam Sandler movie co-starring Will Ferrell

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Skypie posted:

I dunno, probably an Adam Sandler movie co-starring Will Ferrell

lol that’s good

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
such a fuckin' bad copypasta, some other dumb fuckin' dork wrote the same thing like two days ago in gbs to the same lukewarm reception

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Yo Carmant, your next thread should be about being so mad that you slapped a plate of chicken tendies out of your mom’s hands as she is serving them to you.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
While the rest of these assfucks are busy making GBS threads on you for not following the unwritten code of the goons, maybe I'll try lending a little support.

First off, yes your dad's an rear end, sorry about that. No there isn't anything wrong with enjoying videogames, I'm in my mid 30s and still play, they're fun and allow me to decompress. I would recommend not trying to justify/explain to your father why you play, he won't understand and it will make it worse. Go get a job, or go to school and pull out student loans so you can move the heck out. Lastly, gain some real life skills or risk being a virgy all your life.

On a side note, pasting your problems all over the internet really isn't the best approach. If you're looking for advice it's better to be a little selective with who you're throwing this out to. I won't speak for SA but the folks of 4chan, as far as my opinion goes, aren't the quality of humans you want guiding your life.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I wish I had more time for videogames to fill the empty void in my soul

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I lost my virginity while playing video games while my dad watched and emasculated both of us. It was hot.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna kick the OP's butt

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Hell Stink posted:

No there isn't anything wrong with enjoying videogames, I'm in my mid 30s and still play, they're fun and allow me to decompress.
:goonsay:

:same:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just lol if you play video games past the age of 18 instead of spending that time doing your taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Tetracube posted:

just lol if you play video games past the age of 18 instead of spending that time doing your taxes

What if I just use TurboTax and get my taxes done in like an hour, thus freeing up more time for joining erotic role play games in Overwatch

• Locked thread