Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

03QXY-VAHBV-0YC54
06VAD-BWEDI-TA89D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Thanks for that OP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
crusader kings 2
KAYZJ-VWZXT-224FC

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
E: too late

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i was going to buy a series of ads on something awful but then i realized that literally anything would be a better use of that money so heres more

07JID-TFFNJ-YZ3D4
09058-35KZ2-YI6MK

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lysistrata posted:

Doesn't work in steam. What's it for?

its for steam but theyre both claimed if it doesnt work

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its really good but you might want the mod that tones down the item scaling because it's insane having to get new armour and weapons every single level

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

do people actually play it multiplayer and if so is it fun bc that would be the draw for me

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
Did get Kara Kara... thanks op!

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
i stole crusaders 2 and machina of the lost planet thanks goons

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

0AGG4-P03FW-0R93Q
0C2HB-ZLA0L-947WC

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

K0X7L-H9A6V-ZX02E

crusader kings 2 as well actually

E:

CIPQZ-53HBG-HVI3B

killing floor (1)

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
You're cool OP, hope the people who get them enjoy them.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Z85B3-Y7DF8-QNP84
94F6I-243V8-YXX4J
96P3X-N4NTC-BT2P7

one of these was a game i actually thoguht was cool and i honestly cant remember now whiich key it is or even waht game it is because i am literally an idiot

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009

Statutory Ape posted:

96P3X-N4NTC-BT2P7

I grabbed this one (Warlock of Firetop Mountain). Thanks, OP!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

was tjere ever even a crusader kings 1? all i ever hear ppl talk about is the second one

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
X8383-9SDMA-NDAL8
SKAS9-DSFJ9-LASD3
CNFU3-83BDJ-29DKS

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

GX8A9-MGY6Y-P8WXG - hacknet, this is a game i played for a little bit before my save file got messed up or whatever. basically you pretend to be a hacker but its like, somewhat realistic i guess? either way it was a pretty fun time and i felt cyber-cool and somebody else should too

9MQGK-KM7LC-R3XV0 - goat simulator honestly this game is fuckin retarded and not really as much fun as it probably shuld be imo. one of my friends did tell me a story once abt how he was very drunk when he DL'd it and he thought it was an actual MMO though so lol

BIYNV-BJRRR-9WDGB death road to canada idk poo poo abt this game its prolly bad

A88FT-C0AK8-Y4CPM Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location the name alone annoys me

6FRM3-9M5K5-G203N Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion an actual Good Game

7XK8J-FENX3-D7478 some game turmoil that i assumed was terrible but as i was writing this i decided to look it up to see if maybe i'd want it. it actually seems ok but im gonna be honest ill never actually play it

GHIHY-EBLNT-40JZD that Verdun WW1 FPS game which ive actually wanted for awhile but again im just being hoenst w myself iw ill never play it since nobody i know has it

PS for anybody that was intrigued by that hacknet game you can grab it for $1 rn at humblebundle and honestly its worth it even if you just play it for a bit i think

i found it somewhat soothing

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Statutory Ape posted:

6FRM3-9M5K5-G203N Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion an actual Good Game

I took this one. Thanks!

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Statutory Ape posted:

was tjere ever even a crusader kings 1? all i ever hear ppl talk about is the second one

It was called Sengoku.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Statutory Ape posted:

This game is actually really good for anyone trying to grab it.

Connoisseur
Oct 2, 2010

"Every minute we waste could be the difference between a soldier goin' home alive or goin' home in a bag."

Statutory Ape posted:

This dumb lurker snagged this one. Thanks!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Over There posted:

This game is actually really good for anyone trying to grab it.

ty for clarifying, i want to say i made my remark not bc i heard the game was bad, but because it has the word 'canada' in the title

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
I finished Divinity OS Enhanced Edition recently, most fun I have had in a game in a while, waiting for Original Sin 2 to go on sale so I can scoop it up on the cheap. Good Choice OP.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
folks do play DOS 2 in co-op and it's way mega fun that way but there's a couple things to be aware of for multiplayer:

1) time needed to play the game goes up geometrically for each new person in it; when you have 4 people in the game folks tend to be really careful about their turns because they only control 1 dude. probably a good idea to tell people to get the hell over it early on
2) it can get pretty bad if people aren't jiving about what's important and what's not in terms of gear. someone who wants constant upgrades will piss off everyone else and splitting money gets to be weird. idk how you might decide to work this out but it's something to note. that said, the way we solved it is that there's a way to make infinite money in the second act of the game if you're boring enough to wait around, so we forced one of our number to go do that until we had plenty of money to buy anything we ever pleased.
3) load times become dependent on the upload speed of the host so let the cat with the best upstream host.

and a few things to be aware of about the game in general:
1) level 3 is, imo, the single hardest point in the game. going from level 3 to level 4 in the first area is misery if you don't know what you're doing, especially on the hard mode (tactician). gut it out, because 90% of the rest of the game is absolutely great.
2) the other 10% is the final act of the game, when you get to a place called Arx. everything falls apart there. the writing gets disjointed and weird, the balance is wonky as gently caress, the larger plot takes the weirdest u-turn at the literal last moment in the game, and the final fight is loving stupid compared to all of the fights before it; like, literally, the basic health and damage numbers involved in that final fight are two full orders of magnitude higher than any other fight you've seen up to that point if you sum them all up.
3) the actual endings themselves if you plod through that nonsense are pretty much universally lovely.

definitely still play it for the 90% that's amazing, but be aware that you'll probably feel cockslapped in the final hours of the game.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you play it multiplayer you'll need someone to commit to weeks of regular scheduled time playing it. It's probably worth it though if you can because the game is really cool despite some annoyances with the gear upgrades etc. The gear on vendors and mobs scales with you, so every time you level you need to think about replacing most of your gear and it gets really drat annoying trying to fiddle with it and manage it all, and vendor your old stuff and craft things and etc etc etc. But the combat is great fun, the quests are varied and interesting with lots of different ways to approach them, and the storyline is pretty good.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Ape is a hero among men

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Bardeh posted:

If you play it multiplayer you'll need someone to commit to weeks of regular scheduled time playing it. It's probably worth it though if you can because the game is really cool despite some annoyances with the gear upgrades etc. The gear on vendors and mobs scales with you, so every time you level you need to think about replacing most of your gear and it gets really drat annoying trying to fiddle with it and manage it all, and vendor your old stuff and craft things and etc etc etc. But the combat is great fun, the quests are varied and interesting with lots of different ways to approach them, and the storyline is pretty good.

I was never able to finish DOS because every encounter took so drat long that I would just get annoyed when I ran into enemies. Maybe I was playing it wrong.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The game didn't seem hard enough to actually bother fiddling with and replacing everyone's gear every level, but I didn't yet finish and so who knows what will happen in time.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lol if you finish games in 2018

lol if you even start games in 2018

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Statutory Ape posted:

lol if you finish games in 2018

lol if you even start games in 2018
seriously my backlog for all forms of media is like 100000 hours each already
and people keep recommending games with grinding to me

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The game didn't seem hard enough to actually bother fiddling with and replacing everyone's gear every level, but I didn't yet finish and so who knows what will happen in time.

it isn't until it very suddenly is near the end

:shrug:

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
5M0QM-5VJ87-4HG44

Homo Depot
Jun 27, 2007

Studs on sale!
Life is Strange
FH7W6-7ERYV-AJTXY

Long Dark
MHMJ2-I3QBK-DZDMW

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
thanks for doing this but people should really quote the one they take, i just got locked out from 20 attempts/20 failures

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

extra stout posted:

thanks for doing this but people should really quote the one they take, i just got locked out from 20 attempts/20 failures

youre welcome but pls dont complain about keys being taken lol

isnt GBS a public forum

they might have even been lurked by randos!

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I think it's cool people are being generous. Great job game givers. :marc:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Goat Sim:

9IECJ-WJAQ9-M3ETN

Verdun:

GTZMI-C4TAD-N9566

Turmoil:

7TENC-HA0XR-IF6NQ

Sins of A Solar Empire Rebellion:

6RZWF-B49JB-N4X2L

Some 5 Nights At Freddys Bullshit Dont Redeem This:

A43GI-FH5FA-AZJ68

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Carmant posted:

Sins of A Solar Empire Rebellion:

6RZWF-B49JB-N4X2L

I redeemed this one cuz it looks like a neat game. Thank you Carmant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm in your thread, redeeming all your codes.

Well, I ain't redeeming poo poo.

• Locked thread