Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ziggler or Corbin?
This poll is closed.
Corbin... I guess. :sigh: 1 6.67%
Zi.... no this seems unlikely. 0 0%
♪ Burrrrrrn it dooooooown! ♪ 8 53.33%
THE BIG DOG! 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol they are never gonna give Gable and Benjamin a win, are they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Shima Honnou posted:

https://www.impossiblefoods.com/

These are the guys. I should probably go downtown to Wahlburger's downtown sometime they sell them there but gently caress it's like $12.50 for a meal.
Yeah they sell this at Burgatory and I always want to try it, but they also have Bison Burgers which I can't resist.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

Renee's top :swoon:

read it as renee tops which means dean is the lucky man

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

lol they are never gonna give Gable and Benjamin a win, are they.

Yeah, the win that'll come when they're drafted to Raw later in the year

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Holy poo poo that graphic with the match stipulation was the worst designed thing I’ve ever seen.

You left for no reason 6 weeks ago you dumb gently caress!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So... is Ziggler face or heel?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shima Honnou posted:

These are the guys. I should probably go downtown to Wahlburger's downtown sometime they sell them there but gently caress it's like $12.50 for a meal.

oh yeah i've heard about the impossible burger. kuma's has it here in chicago. i've been meaning to check it out but the weather has been poo poo and i don't live especially close to either kuma's.

oh boo, you suck dolph.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
stop whining

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh hey, Dolph's a face again. Hooray?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

sonicice posted:

stop whining

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

fake meat doesn't have the soul of an animal inside of it, so how can it possibly provide any nourishment

think of it as directly consuming part of the life of the Earth itself

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Given how loving dumb Ziggler booking is, I actually firmly believe he's gonna lose this match to Sami now :xd:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

shiksa posted:

oh yeah i've heard about the impossible burger. kuma's has it here in chicago. i've been meaning to check it out but the weather has been poo poo and i don't live especially close to either kuma's.

oh boo, you suck dolph.

The trick with it is they're R&Ding more than just burgers, they want to corner the market on basically all meats and meat-related items and hell I salute them. They've apparently got fish, chicken, turkey, and other stuff almost ready to go as well. I'm interesting in the fish one it'd be nice to eat more fish without the mercury.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Dolph is just the biggest loving whiner.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

Goddamn that looks delicious

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shima Honnou posted:

The trick with it is they're R&Ding more than just burgers, they want to corner the market on basically all meats and meat-related items and hell I salute them. They've apparently got fish, chicken, turkey, and other stuff almost ready to go as well. I'm interesting in the fish one it'd be nice to eat more fish without the mercury.

if they're making a good fake shrimp before we kill all the shrimp i'll push for them to get a nobel prize.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Given how loving dumb Ziggler booking is, I actually firmly believe he's gonna lose this match to Sami now :xd:

Anybody else cutting that promo is losing. If Dolph wins...

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
They're also doing pork which would be cool because I get allergic reactions.

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn that looks delicious

They mimic fat by using coconut mixed in with the meat which melts out of the meat just like fat does.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
they should try making new kinds of meat instead of ones we already have in abundance

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

Oh poo poo, I saw this burger on Bareburger's menu. I didn't know that's what it was. That's cool!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Baron Corbin posted:

they should try making new kinds of meat instead of ones we already have in abundance

That was actually literally their stated plan, producing new flavors and types of meat that don't exist. Dude spent like 20 minutes talking about it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey this Usos promo is shot pretty well, I like the lighting and thTEST GRAPHICS OH GOD THE TEXT GRAPHICS ARE BACK

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Okay that transition was real loving cool.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

gently caress TVS

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
what are these graphics though

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

Hey this Usos promo is shot pretty well, I like the lighting and thTEST GRAPHICS OH GOD THE TEXT GRAPHICS ARE BACK

code:
WE                    THINGS
       RUN

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wow uh

the impossible burger does look good as hell, i'm gonna have to get that.

kurt angle: that tv's worth $200!!!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Shima Honnou posted:

That was actually literally their stated plan, producing new flavors and types of meat that don't exist. Dude spent like 20 minutes talking about it.

i just want to eat cockatrice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Baron Corbin posted:

Bring back the (taste of) moa!

It's basically like eating a Chocabo!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
....so no record scratch, no music getting cut off, but the lights and the titantron go out and are super delayed in coming back?

I just.

What the gently caress is going on.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Smackdown is bad and we're all idiots for watching it.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

you're not the only one, friendo

someday we'll all get to enjoy our ethically sourced unicorn steaks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So Ziggler's theme now STARTS with the record scratch to interupt... nothing? And then after walking out in silence they play his theme anyway.... :cripes:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

VJeff posted:

....so no record scratch, no music getting cut off, but the lights and the titantron go out and are super delayed in coming back?

I just.

What the gently caress is going on.

roa hogg

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

So Ziggler's theme now STARTS with the record scratch to interupt... nothing? And then after walking out in silence they play his theme anyway.... :cripes:

SmackDown is becoming more and more WCW by the week, I swear to god.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

SmackDown is becoming more and more WCW by the week, I swear to god.

But it'll be the only televised WWE program this week that doesn't end on a cliffhanger answered on Facebook 2 minutes later, so at least it's not Thunder

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
just bring back russo because i posit that we're already worse than wcw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

But it'll be the only televised WWE program this week that doesn't end on a cliffhanger answered on Facebook 2 minutes later, so at least it's not Thunder

the show isn't over yet, so you may want to be careful in making statements like this :v:

• Locked thread