Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You know that theory that every decision creates alternate realities where the other choices get played out? Well? Where do you wanna go?

I want to go to the fuckman judge sucked the dick.

Alternately, I'd like to go to where the CIA didn't kill Kennedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
And no, you can't go to the universe where I didn't create this thread. gently caress off with your obvious post.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i want to go to a universe where this thread is good

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
One where i have huge balls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

One where I'm single and don't have a family just to see how hosed up my life got

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016

Sid Vicious posted:

One where I'm single and don't have a family just to see how hosed up my life got

I too wonder how far off the rails i would have gone without a relatively normal wife and a child to care for.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Waltzing Along posted:

Kennedy is killed on November 22, 1963 in every universe. If it isn't the CIA it's the Russians, and if it isn't the Russians it's the mob, and if it isn't the mob its some guy whose wife he hosed. JFK's getting shot by somebody.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
oh wow what a crazy dimension where Trump isn't cool and good and right

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

General Dog posted:

Kennedy is killed on November 22, 1963 in every universe. If it isn't the CIA it's the Russians, and if it isn't the Russians it's the mob, and if it isn't the mob its some guy whose wife he hosed. JFK's getting shot by somebody.

Actually he gets killed along with all of america when we get nuked by the ruskies and luxury gay space communism is implemented worldwide

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hm. im gay ( in this alternate reality ]

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I want to go to the reality where op didn’t lose his old av. I blame that change for every single one of my problems

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The one where my wife didn't find the folder d:\work\boring\temp and have a good long look at the contents.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kuato posted:

I want to go to the reality where op didn’t lose his old av. I blame that change for every single one of my problems

I can put it back, if you want. I'm just amused that someone decided to make me the foreman of the dicksucking factory. Which means I oversee all the people who are sucking dick. I am pretty sure they were trying to insult me but didn't actually understand what a foreman does. Or they just think I'd be good at making sure everyone around me is sucking dick. Sucking dick is good, right? I mean, I like getting my dick sucked. Maybe it's not good. I dunno.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
The one where I'm successful and lead an interesting and meaningful life.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'd like to travel to the dimension where I don't poop on the slide at a public park at eight years old changing everything that could have been.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

A dimension in which everyone is wearing a silly hat.

A dimension in which human kind realized the ecological devastation being wrought by automobiles and changed city centers to be more friendly to the worlds new preferred conveyance; the pogo stick.

A dimension in which I am a good poster.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The one where I didn't waste my life on video games and movies.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

givepatajob posted:

The one where I'm successful and lead an interesting and meaningful life.

This so I can murder the successful me and take his place so I can say I wasted two lifes on weed and video games.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Waltzing Along posted:

I can put it back, if you want. I'm just amused that someone decided to make me the foreman of the dicksucking factory. Which means I oversee all the people who are sucking dick. I am pretty sure they were trying to insult me but didn't actually understand what a foreman does. Or they just think I'd be good at making sure everyone around me is sucking dick. Sucking dick is good, right? I mean, I like getting my dick sucked. Maybe it's not good. I dunno.

I was getting a bj in my hotel the other day and was thinking I’d rather be playing call of duty. I guess if I was with someone actually attractive I might’ve been into it but I gotta get what I can op. It’s ok I guess but there’s better stuff, like Call of Duty: WWII

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I want to go to the dimension where OP's mom and dad didn't have sex.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
An alternate dimension where the entire earth is a city and you get around by crawling through a maze of tubes, ball pits, slides and nets like in those McDonalds playgrounds.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
where bruce lee didn't die and wushu becomes more popular than football. video games crash in the 80s and stay dead. obesity becomes a rare tragic illness because everyone has nimble cat like bodies from sparing all the time.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I want to go to an alternative dimension where scientists, mathematicians and engineers are loved and idolized by society. And actors, singers, and athletes are losers who are ignored and/or looked down on.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Can i go to the one where ive got a big dick

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
the universe where early man created the fursuit before pants and shirts

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I want to see the universe where all the legendary creatures (Bigfoot, the Kraken, Chupacabras, etc.) are all real, just to see how humans deal with them.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no thanks, i'm cool with hell dimension.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I dunno, I feel bad about leaving the Shadowrun alt-canon universe before the first dragons even show up.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

genesplicer posted:

I want to see the universe where all the legendary creatures (Bigfoot, the Kraken, Chupacabras, etc.) are all real, just to see how humans deal with them.

Dead or in zoos.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I wish I was in the alternate dimension where this thread was good

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
is it berenstein or berenstain

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
An alternate dimension almost entirely like our own, except alternate dimensions are inherently impossible there.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

An alternate dimension almost entirely like our own, except alternate dimensions are inherently impossible there.

I tried thinking about this and now there's vomit on my lap

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the alternate dimension in which lena dunham has a dozen kids instead of a total hysterectomy

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

Here's a soundtrack for your quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 14, 2018

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
You can open portals in the shower if you spread your buttcheeks and spray scalding hot water on you're butthole

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Icochet posted:

One where i have huge balls

i hope alternate me is suckin away on those big beautiful bastards

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

genesplicer posted:

Welcome back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Percelus posted:

the alternate dimension in which lena dunham has a dozen kids instead of a total hysterectomy

How is there not a thread on this yet? Lena Dunham's uterus rejected her and I have to find out like this?

• Locked thread