Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
When is it coming out? And can I freeze myself until then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
When it's an FFVI remake maybe I'll give a drat

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

call me when they let you touch tifa's huge cans in VR

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I really want to see a generation of grown men realize how loving stupid they were to cry at Aeris

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

I am legit very excited to be disappointed by this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lol if you think it's ever gonna come out

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
If it was the final fantasy then how are there seven?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

I really want to see a generation of grown men realize how loving stupid they were to cry at Aeris

Lol if you don't think a certain percentage of those men, now in their 30s and 40s, will cry all over again.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I cant wait to go to wall market and have a twerking competition with a group of trans bodybuilders and then a gay gang bang kn the bathhouse while dressed up like a hooker.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Lovingly rendered 4k Honeybee Inn or gtfo.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
as far as i'm concerned, if they remake the hot tub scene they can skip the rest of the game

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I have a file on my PS4 with a complete items list, max stats, multiple of every master materia etc. I should probably be ashamed but I'm not at all.

The remake is going to suck probably but I'll buy it.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

If the new one doesn't feature the entire sequence of Cloud in drag at the Honey Bee Inn and Don Corneos mansion I will never give Square Enix another dollar

r u ready to WALK fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 14, 2018

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

fishing with the fam posted:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
this guy are sick

BUT IN HIGH DEFINITION

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
the only way to play will be to register an account with the square enix website and it's never going to get past the initial load loop of the login screen just like the HD remake

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Yeah sure I can't wait for the dark gritty reboot where Aerith gets stabbed to death by comically large sword through her chest by (spoiler alert) Sephiroth in glorious 4K 60fps with proper ragdoll physics

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I'm hoping they change the ending cuz it flippin' blewwwwww

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope Tifa's titties are even bigger

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

935 posted:

with proper ragdoll physics

At least change the physics on holy materia bouncing after she dies because that bothered me so much as a kid the way it bounced wrong in that cut scene.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope you can still do the gold saucer date with barret except with a steamy sex scene added for barret and not the other options.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The bathhouse gangbang is the only scene in the game that matters and that's almost certainly not getting remade.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

935 posted:

Yeah sure I can't wait for the dark gritty reboot where Aerith gets stabbed to death by comically large sword through her chest by (spoiler alert) Sephiroth in glorious 4K 60fps with proper ragdoll physics

I want improper ragdoll physics where her arms start spinning like crazy and then her whole body starts shaking around until she launches off into the distance while Cloud looks and cries

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Inept posted:

I want improper ragdoll physics where her arms start spinning like crazy and then her whole body starts shaking around until she launches off into the distance while Cloud looks and cries

if it's in-game models instead of cg movies then poo poo like this might be possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YXRvfMDlM

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i cant wait for the articles about how problimatic cloud dressing up as a woman and going to a gay bathhouse it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

communism bitch posted:

Lol if you don't think a certain percentage of those men, now in their 30s and 40s, will cry all over again.

I had to change my avatar because I wept every time I saw my own posts.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Rutibex posted:

i cant wait for the articles about how problimatic cloud dressing up as a woman and going to a gay bathhouse it.
You'll have to settle for how problematic it is that he doesn't.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

That's a really sad and pathetic thing to look forward to.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's better than looking forward to future video games

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

fishing with the fam posted:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

When it's an FFVI remake maybe I'll give a drat

there already is one, for iOS, and it’s the definitive version of FFVI

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

OldAlias posted:

there already is one, for iOS, and it’s the definitive version of FFVI

Just bought that this morning!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

communism bitch posted:

I cant wait to go to wall market and have a twerking competition with a group of trans bodybuilders and then a gay gang bang kn the bathhouse while dressed up like a hooker.

Same

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Mega64 posted:

I had to change my avatar because I wept every time I saw my own posts.

Vivi's way better than Aeris in every way so I support this av change.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Haha! Did anyone bring up the crossdressing scene yet??

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't wait to help that guy out with his diarrhea problem again

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

r u ready to WALK posted:

If the new one doesn't feature the entire sequence of Cloud in drag at the Honey Bee Inn and Don Corneos mansion I will never give Square Enix another dollar

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Anime show bobs nd vegene

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
I some how dont think a game I enjoyed when I was 12 is going to hold up all that well.

Beard Dandruff fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I hadn't actually watched the trailer for this until today and boy does Cloud's giant sword look ridiculous now that the characters aren't just vague blobs of color. Maybe shrink the sword or beef up the dude a bit because he looks like he should fall over backwards whenever he puts the drat thing on his back.

Tifa's still stacked tho