Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
No lickitungs? Come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I’m seeing more pink Pokémon in general, so it wouldn’t surprise me if more lickitungs are out and about.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
:negative: the only gen 3 pokemon I want is Beldum. This whole event all I've seen were Swablu. Now there's literally nothing spawning locally except Luvdisc. I kind of hate this event.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I'm seeing Luvdisc anywhere but no Chansey, which is a shame. Still, 300 dust is 300 dust.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nuebot posted:

:negative: the only gen 3 pokemon I want is Beldum. This whole event all I've seen were Swablu. Now there's literally nothing spawning locally except Luvdisc. I kind of hate this event.

ha , due to weirdness of biome I barely saw swablu. it was just spheals, anorith and aron for eternity

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Nuebot posted:

I've gotten one Beldum and a Metang popped up right by my work today, so I have that too. They both suck IV wise, but hey, dex entries!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

kensei posted:

I've gotten one Beldum and a Metang popped up right by my work today, so I have that too. They both suck IV wise, but hey, dex entries!

Yeah I don't give a poo poo about IVs or whatever. It's just my favorite pokemon. If possible I'd be going after a shiny. Right now the only shiny I have is a swablu.

Beastyfella
Mar 5, 2008

I have lost all powers of reading comprehension and counting ability hours ago
Man, I'm glad I had to go the store last night. It was bagon Bonanza. Got the last few candies needed to evolve a salamance. Right as I was about head back home the local scanner showed a 100% lv 31 bagon, so you better believe I made a quick detour.

Now that the event ended, we're back to mostly garbage spawns, especially with luvdisc crowding everything else out. At least it's 300 dust each though.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't mind the disc if my loving Pogo plus would work. I've unpaired and repaired it and the loving thing still will not connect, or if it does, it loses connection after one ball thrown.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Cowslips Warren posted:

I wouldn't mind the disc if my loving Pogo plus would work. I've unpaired and repaired it and the loving thing still will not connect, or if it does, it loses connection after one ball thrown.

Your battery is low, despite what the icon tells you. Switch in a new one.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Robokomodo posted:

No lickitungs? Come on.

And no triple stardust on Roselia?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

~Coxy posted:

And no triple stardust on Roselia?

Excuse to continue to not catch that trash.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Why the hell is Trapinch in 10ks? Hatched 2 in a row when I get can catch 5 a day without leaving my house. I evolved 2 flygons since the roll out.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I've seen one ever

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
One more than me!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Julio Cruz posted:

I'm seeing Luvdisc anywhere but no Chansey, which is a shame. Still, 300 dust is 300 dust.

Good luck, Luvdisc is a pain to catch.

116 Swablus caught and no shiny. :argh:
I did find a shiny Luvdisc. :)

In other news:
Niantic suddenly removed a gym where I was invited for an Exraid. :argh: My Expass is gone and replaced with 2 premium passes. It's ridiculous. The gym is in a park on public property. :argh:
I already have 2 Mewtwo, but several of the group were going for their first. :(
Meanwhile on the same day roughly 1 km to the left there is another Gym which is still housing it's Exraid.
Just give everyone you hosed over passes for that one Niantic!

a sexual elk posted:

Why the hell is Trapinch in 10ks? Hatched 2 in a row when I get can catch 5 a day without leaving my house. I evolved 2 flygons since the roll out.
Probably because Trapinch doesn't exist in my biome.
It's the same as Doduo, which also doesn't exist where I live and might as well be a regional since they don't hatch either. Took me ages and a lot of walking to evolve the two I caught.

DeadlyHalibut
May 31, 2008
Oh man there was a 100IV chansey 20mins away today. Some lucky people got it but I couldn't make it in time.

Oh well maybe it shows up again (no it doesn't).

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Trapinch is ground, right? That might be why we see it so often in Phoenix.

The nests all changed again yesterday. Even though the ones near me suck, please please don't change until next Wednesday, which would be the normal rotation!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

a sexual elk posted:

stuff like this blows my mind. I imagine Vegas players are sick and tired of infinite chanseys all year, etc

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Chansey get! It's poo poo but at least I have one.

Thanks, dumb love day.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I'm gonna laugh if I go the second Valentine's event without seeing a Chansey. At least last year had Porygon, which you need a lot of candy for!

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

I would *really* appreciate some Chansey spawns. I've been walking one for over a month to finally get a Blissey. Still like 15 candies away.

I also have three 10km eggs pending but who knows what's even going on with egg tables now.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

DizzyBum posted:

I also have three 10km eggs pending but who knows what's even going on with egg tables now.

three sudowoodos

I've had an unprecedented streak of luck with collecting 10K eggs lately - up to six in inventory right now - so I think I'm going to try and hold out until I get 8 and then toss them all in my super incubators for a mass evolve (where I'll star piece it to get that sweet dust bonus when all 8 pop)

I expect to hatch eight sudowoodos.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Psion posted:

three sudowoodos

Ugh please no, one of my last 10k eggs was a Sudowoodo. :argh:

Made up for it with a Trapinch though!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Psion posted:

three sudowoodos

I've had an unprecedented streak of luck with collecting 10K eggs lately - up to six in inventory right now - so I think I'm going to try and hold out until I get 8 and then toss them all in my super incubators for a mass evolve (where I'll star piece it to get that sweet dust bonus when all 8 pop)

I expect to hatch eight sudowoodos.

hatch them during the community event in a few weeks for even more dust

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

mastershakeman posted:

oh hey, that's a good idea. I'll be out trying to get dratinis so I can maybe get this dragon medal to gold for the +3 catch bonus, so the walking km won't be a problem.

DeadlyHalibut
May 31, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

I think its just for catching.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I got all my Chanseys during that awesome event last summer where rad 2k eggs were hatching them, larvitars, and dratini.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

I got all my Chanseys during that awesome event last summer where rad 2k eggs were hatching them, larvitars, and dratini.

Man those were good times weren't they? I think that was one of my favorite events, I hatched so many Chanseys and Snorlax I almost didn't know what to do with them all :allears:

NZAmoeba
Feb 14, 2005

It turns out it's MAN!
Hair Elf

mastershakeman posted:

hmm it seems weather dependent

in good news, every nest is gen3 as well. i can't find a single gen1-2 spawn on maps other than regionals

From a few days ago, but got you beat

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

NZAmoeba posted:

From a few days ago, but got you beat

The only reason this doesn't make me cry is because spheal is a top lvl pun

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Parrotine posted:

Man those were good times weren't they? I think that was one of my favorite events, I hatched so many Chanseys and Snorlax I almost didn't know what to do with them all :allears:
It was pretty quick after I started playing. I hope they bring that back. Hell, if they do, I'll start hatching 2k's in soda bottles to cycle through them faster.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
loving lmao, got a 98% Kyogre on an absolute poo poo throw, 11/11 for Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza now.

Mr. Stepmom
Feb 20, 2004

But all I get is bitter and a nasty little rash

mastershakeman posted:

Dust bonus is only for catches, sadly.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
spheal team 6

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

This pun gets my spheal of approval.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Caught a 95% Beldum :toot:

Time to walk it 400 km because I haven't seen any others spawn

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat
I just hatched a 95% Beldum. :toot:

I got an extra 15 candy so that's like a free 75km.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Away all Goats posted:

Your battery is low, despite what the icon tells you. Switch in a new one.

You were right, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Team Rocket and Team Rainbow Rocket outfits just showed up in the game! :monocle:

• Locked thread