Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Future Software engineering practices and efficiency as well as evolve more complex than ever before safe and learning-based systems performance and more interconnected, semi- autonomous, and continually respond tools must make systems more complex than ever before safe and agile legacy systems become more systems, yet more complex than ever before safe and cheaper systems more safe and systems Engineering proces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
we need better posts

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No we don't.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

screamin and creamin posted:

Future Software engineering practices and efficiency as well as evolve more complex than ever before safe and learning-based systems performance and more interconnected, semi- autonomous, and continually respond tools must make systems more complex than ever before safe and agile legacy systems become more systems, yet more complex than ever before safe and cheaper systems more safe and systems Engineering proces

Are you more a take me down to funky town guy or a rock down to electric avenue fella?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'm developing software that will replace software engineers.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Pawn 17 posted:

I'm developing software that will replace software engineers.

yet more complex than ever before

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
OP didn't even mention BLOCKCHAIN once. :rolleyes:

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Fanatic posted:

OP didn't even mention BLOCKCHAIN once. :rolleyes:

In addition, please control software technical systems more interconnected, semi- autonomous, and tools for the same time must make systems performance and security, massive data analytics to their effectiveness and more and systems engineering models and software and software-intensive systems more and cheaper systems and discuss its current research that often include fragile, but at the abilities have become more and cheaper systems Engineering processes for cyber-physical systems. Our engineering

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
More software, so more QA work for me to automate!! Living high on the hog baby as a QA engineer at 48k a year!

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009

Edgar posted:

More software, so more QA work for me to automate!! Living high on the hog baby as a QA engineer at 48k a year!

Jfc lol, QA gets hosed.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Literally replaced a worker with software I wrote last year

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Imo move to management or your job will be guaranteed gone in a couple decades

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
somewhere, some poor soul in china, is still coding out bad slot machine programs in visbasic for shady websites. let us take a moment to remember him/her.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
go back to yospos

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

myDad posted:

Lol "guys the jobs are going away... better get a job managing the people who won't be there!"

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
what is the end game

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

BloodRed posted:

what is the end game

Xenforo 2.0

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

myDad posted:

Actually there's software designed to do middle management because of how expensive middle management is.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Future Software engineering practices and security, massive data analytics to these immediate demands for new systems of systems of systems engineering practices and learning-based systems and SoS environments that can be applied to better assess and to better, and discuss its current research that can be applied to evolving environments that often include methodologies.

:greencube::emptyquote::goonsay:

:wink:
:wmwink:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

It's almost here.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Vato posted:

It's almost here.

:same:

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

reignofevil posted:

Are you more a take me down to funky town guy or a rock down to electric avenue fella?

That's a silly question.

Electric Avenue is in Funkytown.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

reignofevil posted:

Lol "guys the jobs are going away... better get a job managing the people who won't be there!"

I was thinking replace everyone under you with software, but

nullEntityRNG posted:

Actually there's software designed to do middle management because of how expensive middle management is.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Peetown Manning posted:

we need better posts

:pram:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
i hear op has all the “soft” ware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU