Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pro-israel-lobby-groups-brace-for-al-jazeera-hidden-camera-expose/article/2648315

They haven't released it yet. It's not clear it will release either, because Al Jazeera is funded by Qatar, and Zionist groups are bringing enormous pressure on Al Jazeera not to air the documentary:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4783002/al-jazeera-might-have-to-register-as-a-foreign-agent/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Al Jazeera's claim: U.S Zionist organizations are working with Israel in targeting and discredeting American citizens who support BDS.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

Al Jazeera's claim: U.S Zionist organizations are working with Israel in targeting and discredeting American citizens who support BDS.

Wow, I'm shocked that Israel and Israel supporting organisations would be against bds. Why I never

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
any info on what 'discrediting' means?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

:eyepop:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I've been to Israel, but I don't remember having to go in through any lobby.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
reminder that any boycott of israel is explicitly illegal under US law because it's considered 'participating in a foreign boycott', a ban which is somehow constitutional

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
why would Qatar care what pro-zionist groups want? would't their complaints make them publish the documentary faster?

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

Wow, I'm shocked that Israel and Israel supporting organisations would be against bds. Why I never

Zionist organizations in America are working with a foreign country to target American citizens.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Rutibex posted:

why would Qatar care what pro-zionist groups want? would't their complaints make them publish the documentary faster?

There are a lot of Arab dictators that are in bed with Israel because they have the same foreign policy goals.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Everyone already knows this OP and guess what no one cares. Even the neo-nazis love Israel now thanks to Trump

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress. i suffer from big dick syndrome.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

Zionist organizations in America are working with a foreign country to target American citizens.

lovely American citizens I guess

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Carmant posted:

Everyone already knows this OP and guess what no one cares. Even the neo-nazis love Israel now thanks to Trump

Mohel Kampf!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
what is BDS?

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Edgar posted:

what is BDS?

Big dick syndrome, try to keep up please

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i knew it had nothing to do with the GIHD i have bc of my BDS. i walk a little slower than normal but ive only been applying for deskjobs so it shouldnt matter right. now i know it was zionists. well i guess thats good, but what am against the might of israel

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
gently caress bds

if you don't gargle with sodastream water 3x a day you are literally hitler

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

this isn't news though, half of this dumb country has just decided that israel can do no wrong because they gently caress with muslims

i mean israel got caught breaking into secure government facilities and stealing poo poo a few years back and nothing happened

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

If i have to pick a side I'm going for the guys who can drink over the ones who want to blow me up.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

this isn't news though, half of this dumb country has just decided that israel can do no wrong because they gently caress with muslims

i mean israel got caught breaking into secure government facilities and stealing poo poo a few years back and nothing happened

if it isn't news why is AIPAC freaking out?

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

If i have to pick a side I'm going for the guys who can drink over the ones who want to blow me up.

Palestinians want to blow you up?

Mods?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

No. 6 posted:

i think we should trade Jerusalem for Constantinople

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

They have to. It's like their only job.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar posted:

what is BDS?

Batman Deep-Dicks Superman

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

my monocle just popped!

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
unverified claim by anti israel group with unreleased evidence

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

BDS= Bowel Dumping Syndrome. Israel has found the brown note, I repeat Israel has found the brown note.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The Ball-Dick System is a crucial adaptation that allows human men to procreate.

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

hot take: genocidal apartheid states are bad

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

Is your next scoop that the national organisation for women is taking a strong stance about #metoo? I can't much more of this!!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

An Israeli invented Akamai so good luck with BDS

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dairy Days posted:

hot take: genocidal apartheid states are bad

cant really blame them after 7 other countries attacked them at once to try and redrive them out of their ancestral home that was stolen from them

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its funny that goons are so pro-native americans and yet so anti-israel, despite them both being ethnic groups driven violently out of their homes. maybe it's because they're more white colored than brown

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

your friend a dog posted:

its funny that goons are so pro-native americans and yet so anti-israel, despite them both being ethnic groups driven violently out of their homes. maybe it's because they're more white colored than brown

I think you're getting the Israelis confused with the Palestinians. See, one group spread out from the area about 2000 years ago, and the other group got kicked off their land about 60 years ago.

Most non-beep beep boop boop humans can see a wee bit of a difference between the two situations.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sapper posted:

I think you're getting the Israelis confused with the Palestinians. See, one group spread out from the area about 2000 years ago, and the other group got kicked off their land about 60 years ago.

Most non-beep beep boop boop humans can see a wee bit of a difference between the two situations.

it was literally jewish land for thousands of years before they were driven out. they cant even get control of their own capital city, that they built, again, thousands of years ago. and then when they finally got their homeland back that they had been exiled from, they were attacked by seven other countries who wanted to literally wipe them out. but they're not brown and muslim, so it's okay to poo poo on them :iamafag:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
there's 0 chance, that if it had been reversed, and the jews were all brown and muslim and were attacked by 7 white countries, that goons would not be chomping at the bit to defend them

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mans best friend indeed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did a mohel bite your peepee or something? Jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007