Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

BlazeEmblem posted:

The last two missions are out. The first one gives you access to the rooftop if you have completed the incinerator, and the second one just wants you to beat the rooftop boss. Beating all 100 missions gives you an extra fight against Altria.

Man, Altria's NP is weak. It took her two NPs to kill any character in my front line.
Thanks to Robin's poison skill not procing I had to endure an Excalibur, but Tesla just shrugged it off, got his third skill back in time, and System Keraunosed her into the night. I'm starting to warm up to that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

TheFireMagi posted:

managed to 1-turn the beeg ghost with kintoki w/black grail + waver + shakespeare

i love my big muscled GOLDEN, he's the best

my GOLDEN one turn NP brave buster chained solomon at the end of london, poo poo was cash money :whatup:

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Alright, I've added everyone, I think. Thanks so much for giving me a space on your friend lists. I'll try to keep good Servants in my support lineup, though I don't really have much right now.

Am I correct in understanding I'm better off just working my way through the event missions until I can do the 40 AP ember dailies?

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Alright, I've added everyone, I think. Thanks so much for giving me a space on your friend lists. I'll try to keep good Servants in my support lineup, though I don't really have much right now.

Am I correct in understanding I'm better off just working my way through the event missions until I can do the 40 AP ember dailies?

You might actually wanna just focus on the event stuff until you run into walls where supports can't carry you. It should give a decent amount of master XP and keep your stamina high, and you can trade in water bottles for gold XP cards for servants at a better rate than running the ember gathering missions, at least until the shop runs out.

I shot you a friend request too.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Is Edmond always this edgy?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I think all avengers are edgelords.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Gologle posted:

Is Edmond always this edgy?

Yes. He's great :swoon:

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Ignore the 40 AP ember and focus fully on the event. You get enough Xp to get Shiki to a decent level and your support can carry you through everything anyway.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

That's the event wrapped up, shop cleared, and Mona Lisa bought for me. Back to the daily mines.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I got the key a few days ago and I've cleared every mission but the final 2 but I don't have the rooftop available :confused:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Did you claim the new missions?

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Kitfox88 posted:

I got the key a few days ago and I've cleared every mission but the final 2 but I don't have the rooftop available :confused:

You don't get a prompt or indicator like you do for any other completed mission but if you check your mission list you should be able to complete one of them which is Get the Key. That'll unlock the roof, clearing it completes the last mission.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Yeah I now have a Mona Lisa, so I'd better see some whales in my friends list soon cus I gave up 5k MPs for something I didn't particularly want instead of the thing I did. :colbert:

I've also pretty much cleared out the shop, so I'm done with this event. Time to...go back to farming hands, because I still need exp.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Oh, I didn't know that, derp. :downs: Thanks yall

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Motto posted:

That's the event wrapped up, shop cleared, and Mona Lisa bought for me. Back to the daily mines.

wouldn't it be better to keep farming black cats in the parking lot? It's more money per 40AP + more EXP and bond points.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I think all avengers are edgelords.

Unless they change his characterization heavily for FGO Angra Mainyu is a pretty chill dude. All the others, though, yeah.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean angra mainyu is chill but hes mostly chill because he was tortured so inhumanely and for so long that if he took literally anything seriously ever his mind would break

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Took 3 tries, but managed to solo Artoria with Redman. Plus, grabbed his Bond CE the battle before. :toot:

Now to continue the awkward wait for his strengthenings on NA.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014
That last fight with Saber was a bit of a wet fart. No build up, no story, no grudge to exposit, no quest to clear. Just beat her and get a Saber Monument and 5 Dragon Reverse Scales. It would've been nice if it was set up as an epic conclusion to this event, or even a humourous epilogue between Shiki and Saber would have been cool. Seems like it was probably shoehorned in just because Shiki fighting Saber on the rooftop was the coolest scene in the commercial.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

The Mastermind really should've known better than to challenge Shiki back up her boasting about killing even a god. Was he not paying attention to our ascent up the tower? :allears:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Still have 90 + apples, and Saber has a 21% instant death rate. Feel like I'll probably do that one by being lazy and putting a Kscope on Shiki and resetting if instant death doesn't proc.

Because if I understand correctly that means Shiki gets a 21% chance to proc death automatically, more if I use her first skill, even more if I get a support and use hers as well.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Ashsaber posted:

Still have 90 + apples, and Saber has a 21% instant death rate. Feel like I'll probably do that one by being lazy and putting a Kscope on Shiki and resetting if instant death doesn't proc.

Because if I understand correctly that means Shiki gets a 21% chance to proc death automatically, more if I use her first skill, even more if I get a support and use hers as well.

Enemy servants have a far, FAR lower instant death rate than your own servants. You're more likely to draw an SSR with a single ticket than you are to proc instant death on an enemy servant.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The saber thing was shoehorned in because it literally was, the commercial was made by UFOtable with no knowledge about what was in the event and they put in the Saber fight just to try and have something from the commercial happen in the actual game.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I had a net positive on apples spent this event. I walked in with 51 apples, walked out with 55, and I was fairly liberal with their usage. So uh, when life hands you apples, you make grinds.

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

Gologle posted:

I had a net positive on apples spent this event. I walked in with 51 apples, walked out with 55, and I was fairly liberal with their usage. So uh, when life hands you apples, you make grinds.

I had a profit of 12 apples, up to 43 right now. I could've saved even more of them, honestly, but I'm not likely to get more than 50 AP refills in during the Da Vinci event anyways, if Christmas is anything to go off of.

We'll see though. I need those bones, horseshoes, fangs, pages.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice
Walked in with 40 apples, walking out with 50. A good event.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
I’m at 88/90 missions complete. So close to level 5 NP Shiki! Also yeah, this event is pretty great, outside of floor 804. That one will murderize you if you’re not prepared.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
New servant for KNK Re-run in JP

(4 star archer with 10k attack, rate-up also for LAlter and Elizabeth).

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I can't believe Semiramis was just a bait gacha. Turns out every single gacha really IS bait

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Her NP is loving great. I was already going to roll for Saber Shiki anyways, so I'm happy with this.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
im gonna slap mystic eyes of distortion CE on fujino and it's never coming off

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Seriously though, even though Fujino is really good, i can't believe they didn't give us Araya or Touko instead

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I have enough gold casters, give me Fujinon

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

Freak Futanari posted:

Seriously though, even though Fujino is really good, i can't believe they didn't give us Araya or Touko instead

If Touko becomes a Servant and Aoko doesn't I will actually riot.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

:getin:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Holy poo poo Fujino. But...but why tho?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
she's an urban legend like Shiki.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
We're getting a trial quest for her along with the event, so I guess we'll see there.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

Little Abigail posted:

Walked in with 40 apples, walking out with 50. A good event.

I got a net gain of 10 too. I loved how everything was only 20AP. I leaned more on using Bronze Apples to deplete my AP so I could go to work and sleep and other stuff.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
If either of the Aozakis ever become summonable (which the more I think about it the less convinced I am that it'll happen) it would be for something big, like it's own event or story chapter or an anniversary banner, not an event rerun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Should have been Lio :dong: