Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Do you think he brings in his own selection of trash cans or has he moved up to an extensive rider that specifies what props should be provided for him? We know what kind of bathroom he requires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Pops Mgee posted:

"YOU BASTAAAARRRRRD!"

It was stuff like this. He would serve these kinds of lines with more recognizable lines from Saw so you knew when he was quoting Saw and not just saying a line that could be from any movie.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I have no idea why this made me as uncomfortable as it did, but it did.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer
I just assumed the card thing is due to the fact that the US hasn’t had chip and pin or nfc debit and credit cards for as long as the rest of the world. That would add some time to paying for a $3 coffee

NFC is great

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Which episode is it where Eric or Stephen quietly says "That's when I reach for MY revolver"? That slayed me.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I like the Ducktales episodes, especially the Huey, Dewey, and Louie impressions. And Scrooge refusing to let Launchpad attend his son’s funeral.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I like the Ducktales episodes, especially the Huey, Dewey, and Louie impressions. And Scrooge refusing to let Launchpad attend his son’s funeral.

"I'm Dewey you motherfucker, to be henceforth addressed as sir"

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
"I could have you killed."

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

The live selection thing on Facebook should be starting any minute now.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

For those who missed it:

Nexus
DS9: Let He Who Is Without Sin...
TNG: First Contact (the episode, not the movie)

Animation Damnation
Mortal Kombat: the first episode

Bonus Episode
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Normal Episodes
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
I Know Who Killed Me
The Jerky Boys Movie
Tarzan the Ape Man

e: you also missed Steve's "sassy" stance.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Evil Mastermind posted:

I Know Who Killed Me

oh gently caress

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Oh poo poo that's a good spread.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
That DS9 episode should be great.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Pops Mgee posted:

That DS9 episode should be great.
I had to look that one up since I didn't remember exactly which one it was. The guys should have fun with a guy who's the scifi equivalent of the "why don't people put their phones down and talk to each other" rear end in a top hat.

It's great, too, because on Memory Alpha there's a bunch of quotes from the cast and crew talking about how they didn't like it and wishing they could take a second shot at it.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Evil Mastermind posted:

Animation Damnation
Mortal Kombat: the first episode

I think they said Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins, which is sort of a tie-in to the movie, not an episode of a show.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Evil Mastermind posted:

I had to look that one up since I didn't remember exactly which one it was. The guys should have fun with a guy who's the scifi equivalent of the "why don't people put their phones down and talk to each other" rear end in a top hat.

It's great, too, because on Memory Alpha there's a bunch of quotes from the cast and crew talking about how they didn't like it and wishing they could take a second shot at it.

Worf has the biggest stick of all time up his rear end in that episode. "There's a war happening right now therefore everyone needs to be doing their part and nobody should be doing anything fun to take their minds off this miserable war!"

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Andorra posted:

I think they said Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins, which is sort of a tie-in to the movie, not an episode of a show.

OH poo poo

I remember this

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that genuinely may be one of the best request month spreads they've had. A little of everything and all prime targets

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I forget which one this happened in, but when they did a bit about Huey Dewey and Louie bitching about the estate tax after Scrooge dies...that was the hardest I've laughed in a long, long time.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

drat, next month is gonna be wild

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

sexpig by night posted:

that genuinely may be one of the best request month spreads they've had. A little of everything and all prime targets

except Love Guru :mad:

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

I’m a fan of the Nexus (especially Picard starting sentences with “Mr. Data”) but I don’t get their apathy for DS9 when it sounds like they’ve barely seen it. Especially with their love of Worf. It’s like someone raving about Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny but refusing to watch Goodfellas.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Jupin also refuses to watch Battlestar which infuriates me.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

Jupin also refuses to watch Battlestar which infuriates me.

Yeah, overall they have good tastes but some baffling opinions slip in. They all loved Alien: Covenant, and Cabin adored Gone Girl but hated End of Watch. I was surprised Overboard turned into We Love Movies, but still a great episode.

Galaxy Brain
Dec 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I was surprised Overboard turned into We Love Movies, but still a great episode.

I think that's just because they all have giant crushes on Kurt Russell

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
And who wouldn't pay for the privilege to hear Kurt Russel nut

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I was just made aware of this film and drat I wish I'd called it in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4L6ruTF5qE

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

Evil Mastermind posted:

I Know Who Killed Me

I have the feeling that this will be an all-time classic episode.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Yeah, overall they have good tastes but some baffling opinions slip in. They all loved Alien: Covenant, and Cabin adored Gone Girl but hated End of Watch. I was surprised Overboard turned into We Love Movies, but still a great episode.

Because Alien Covenant owns

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.
Both I Know Who Killed Me and Tarzan the Ape Man has potential to be top tier episodes. I think the selection is pretty good this month, but I don't know how much they can get out of the second sequel to a pretty mediocre slasher. Is I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer especially terrible? Seems just kinda forgettable to me.

Didn't they do two Listener Request Months one year? They should do that now that their Patreon has gotten so big as it has.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Well, I had completely forgotten that the Jerky Boys Movie existed until today.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Iron Crowned posted:

Early 90’s were a wild ride, man. Incredible that any of us survived.

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

Apes-Ma posted:

Both I Know Who Killed Me and Tarzan the Ape Man has potential to be top tier episodes. I think the selection is pretty good this month, but I don't know how much they can get out of the second sequel to a pretty mediocre slasher. Is I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer especially terrible? Seems just kinda forgettable to me.

Yeah, granted I've never seen it, so that's a big ol' caveat, but this seems like it might be the weak link for the month.

Also, looks like I'll be calling in 'Mean Guns' again next year.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

God loving drat it, why did I forget to call in Book of Henry.

I Know Who Killed Me is going to freaking OWN though.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Biggest problem with the DTV I Know What You did flick is that it will deprive us of the gang’s manic Freddie Prince Jr. impression, which is part of the reason their episode on the prequel was so fun.

WEGODDAGOWTODACLAMBAKE!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Fart City posted:

Early 90’s were a wild ride, man. Incredible that any of us survived.

"Has anything aged as poorly as 90s Cool?"

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

precision posted:

I was just made aware of this film and drat I wish I'd called it in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4L6ruTF5qE

The weirdest thing is that Kevin James and Mick Foley were on the same high school wrestling team, and Kevin James was the better wrestler.

Also, Kevin James and Mick Foley are the same age.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

I saw that bad boy in the theaters when I was a senior in high school. We had free passes.

I called it in last year. It is really, really bad. I remember Alan Arkin making me chuckle a couple times, though.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I haven't seen I Know Who Killed Me but I've heard about it and my movie senses tell me that I'll love this episode. Also nice of them to follow up on I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.

Tarzan the Ape Man should be refreshing. Whenever the WHM guys tackle older films like those from the early 80's and earlier, there's a special kind of charm. I love all of WHM's run but that early period where they were tackling more films from the 70's and 80's is very comfy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

The weirdest thing is that Kevin James and Mick Foley were on the same high school wrestling team, and Kevin James was the better wrestler.

That... doesn't actually surprise me? Mick Foley was actually really awful at all the "technical" parts of wrestling (he's a legend because of how good he was at everything else, not because of his moveset), whereas Kevin James is the kind of dude who I can just look at him and I immediately know he's suplexed people before.