Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Got my check back. Since it's just my wife and I (small) and our (also small) dog there is only so much value we can extract. However, we've been blessed with a 20 dollar surplus over the cost of executive membership. More money = better than.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

BaconCopter posted:

Thinkin bout a insanely reasonably priced dog in my mouth

...same...

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Dogs love the on-sale peanut butter banana coins
And I love them dogs

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I got the Italian sausage instead of the dog today. Also the 32 degrees raincoat for 20 bux seems solid.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Coredump posted:

I got the Italian sausage instead of the dog today. Also the 32 degrees raincoat for 20 bux seems solid.

Holy poo poo, I need a new raincoat. Looks like I gotta make the pilgrimage!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Coredump posted:

It's a great price but a weird fit. Because of that I haven't use it as much as I expected to, but I've still gotten my $20 out of it.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
I got a dog today, it ruled. Also enough hand soap for a small army to wash their hands 20 times / day.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i could really go for a hotdog right now

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Mo_Steel posted:

I got a dog today, it ruled. Also enough hand soap for a small army to wash their hands 20 times / day.

Are you taking about the two jugs of softsoap? I just got done with the first of my two jugs and it took me like two and a half years.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Coredump posted:

Also the 32 degrees raincoat for 20 bux seems solid.

We bought those last year before our trip to the UK/Norway. They work absolutely great as a top layer and roll up really small into a backpack. Highly recommended for the price.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Ducked into church last night.

Saw handles of Bulleit for $32.99. Grabbed two.

PBUC, my brothers and sisters.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Argyle posted:

Ducked into church last night.

Saw handles of Bulleit for $32.99. Grabbed two.

PBUC, my brothers and sisters.

PBUC but also atone for the terrible ideas bulleit has about gay people.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I like how Costco pharmacy sends me a text when my mother-in-law's meds are about due for refills, and I can get them refilled by responding to that text, then I get a text when they are ready to.pjck up. Almost zero chance for human error.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
If you're worried about the ethical issues around Bulleit, the Kirkland blended handle is actually pretty drat good for mixing.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Taima posted:

the ethical issues around Bulleit

can you expand on this? not sure what you're referring to but interested to know more

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

thinkin about those dogs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dog or a pizza slice

the eternal question

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

DELETE CASCADE posted:

can you expand on this? not sure what you're referring to but interested to know more

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/08/03/homophobia_allegations_from_the_daughter_of_bulleit_bourbon_s_founder_are.html

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

PBUC but also atone for the terrible ideas bulleit has about gay people.

Crap, I had no idea. Bulleit has been my go-to for years. Maybe it's time to migrate over to the Kirkland bourbon or Canadian.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Terrible capitalists that company, just terrible.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
It's fine to drink Bulleit again if that was stopping you: http://www.kentucky.com/news/business/article195325484.html

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Oh I get it, you're saying that because she got money it's ok, gotcha

e: for the record I posted the article because it was requested by a poster, not to indicate my personal opinion, so this isn't me defending either party. Your rationale is just poo poo, so I'm pointing that out.

Taima fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 17, 2018

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My parents went to Costco and bought too much Kirkland Brand Food Court Hot Dogs. At least too many for them.

I have taken them off their hands. Eatin' good this weekend boys.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
I thought about them dogs too long and made a trip to the holy land purely for communion. Knowing the old saying, "One dog in the mouth and one in the hand is better then 4 in the hot dog water", I bought one for then and one for later :getin:

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

Taima posted:

Oh I get it, you're saying that because she got money it's ok, gotcha

e: for the record I posted the article because it was requested by a poster, not to indicate my personal opinion, so this isn't me defending either party. Your rationale is just poo poo, so I'm pointing that out.

I was just pointing out the first article wasn't current. Drink whatever bourbon you want or have a dog and soda with free refills and let the feelings wash past you.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

Chinatown posted:

dog or a pizza slice

the eternal question

Its a stupid question.
Both.

Get both.
While the slice cools, eat the hotdog.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Kirkland fish sticks are legit. I picked them up for my son, it's actual pieces of fish, pretty thick, with light breading. I'm going to eat all of these myself. It's a far cry from the fish flavored stick products of my own childhood.

Gravitee posted:

It's fine to drink Bulleit again if that was stopping you: http://www.kentucky.com/news/business/article195325484.html

If you want to mix I guess but it's pretty bland as far as drinking straight.

fist4jesus posted:

Its a stupid question.
Both.

Get both.

Make a Kirkland Taco. Wrap the slice around the dog.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

Chinatown posted:

My parents went to Costco and bought too much Kirkland Brand Food Court Hot Dogs. At least too many for them.

I have taken them off their hands. Eatin' good this weekend boys.

I love the Kirkland brand giant dogs. My only problem is that they don’t also sell the buns they use for them in the food court. I have yet to find the perfect bun for those perfect dogs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

fist4jesus posted:

Its a stupid question.
Both.

Get both.

Never done both. Challenge accepted.

Huge_Midget posted:

I love the Kirkland brand giant dogs. My only problem is that they don’t also sell the buns they use for them in the food court. I have yet to find the perfect bun for those perfect dogs.

I eat 'em straight up without buns with ketchup and mustard on the side.

OR i slice em length wise, on two slices of bread (white or sourdough preferably) with dill relish. I call it a Dadwich since thats my dad's favorite weekend lunch.

:yum:

naem
May 29, 2011

Builliet almost turned me into an alcoholic :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

thats a hell of an endorsement if ive ever heard one

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

naem posted:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FogHelmut posted:

Kirkland fish sticks are legit. I picked them up for my son, it's actual pieces of fish, pretty thick, with light breading. I'm going to eat all of these myself. It's a far cry from the fish flavored stick products of my own childhood.

Same here, just picked up a package last week for my two year old and I was super impressed.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

my co doesnt sell TAR TAR sauce though. wtf local costco?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

There appears to be a secondary market for Sherps around here? How you gonna do the church dirty like that?

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Gravitee posted:

I was just pointing out the first article wasn't current. Drink whatever bourbon you want or have a dog and soda with free refills and let the feelings wash past you.

In more of a scotch mood. Maybe a nice lagavulin or a Nikka Coffey Grain

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

FogHelmut posted:

This is a god damned game changer.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

FogHelmut posted:

:aaaaa:

PRAISE BE

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Heresy. The flavors exist in the perfect configuration already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

There appears to be a secondary market for Sherps around here? How you gonna do the church dirty like that?

This is actually totally legit. Costco started as essentially a business supplier, with the expectation that all of its items would be resold in smaller type stores. For a long time you needed a business licence to actually get a membership.
Heck we still have the Business Delivery warehouses, which essentially are stocked with resell type items.