Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
lmao Chael setting up Goldberg for that line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Troxartas posted:

And a guy that unironically posted this and has USMC tattooed on his back is fighting on AXS now
https://twitter.com/kyle_gunzup_mma/status/895441953449402369

Edit: And Dude Wipes is his main shorts sponsor

This guy was on the Tuesday Night Contenders series and as you would imagine every single aspect of his personality and background story on the show was Marine Corps stuff turned up to the usual obnoxious level

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Mitrione being solely sponsored by Wing Stop is so, so fitting.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Dr. Abysmal posted:

This guy was on the Tuesday Night Contenders series and as you would imagine every single aspect of his personality and background story on the show was Marine Corps stuff turned up to the usual obnoxious level

Counterpoint, he and I were at the same battalion a few years apart, he is my brother and I am now his number one fan for life.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol: this fight is already better than i hoped

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Surprised Roy only threw like 1 punch being on top for so long.

Good 1st round

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

:laffo: if we get a draw. By the new rules, we absolutely should.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lol what a piece of poo poo fight. This could be scored anywhere from 29-28 Mitrione to 30-26 Nelson, depending on how stupid the judges are.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Draw I bet and Roy wins the sudden death round.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
haha still got a draw by one judge

So he gets winner of Bader vs Mo. Fireworks....

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

28-28 was absolutely the right score.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Should have been a fourth round, but it would have been terrible so who cares

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Wait they seriously would go to forth round? That wasn't Chael being Chael?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Big John is surprisingly good on the mic.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Digital Jedi posted:

Wait they seriously would go to forth round? That wasn't Chael being Chael?

It's a tournament, a draw would absolutely mean sudden victory

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh yea it's a tournament. That makes sense.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Here is my main takeaway from Bellator tonight: I want a Wingstop Tracksuit that Mitriones cornermen had

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

QWOP MMA

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

Bellator would hire a guy who was raised by wolves.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I sat behind his family/cheering section for that show. His mother is as obnoxious of a fight mom as you could possibly imagine but probably a rally nice lady. Hearing "gunz up" screeched 100 times made me want to stab her though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Looks like a video game glitch.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Yamma pulled out all the stops to make sure they offered the worst in all things.

https://streamable.com/zd490

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

El Roncho posted:

Yamma pulled out all the stops to make sure they offered the worst in all things.

how could you hate this? Dan "The Man, How can I be the man if you're the man, Dan" Miragliotta is a tastemaker and he certainly appreciated it

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

so, Marlon Sandro beat up/almost murdered his fiancee, apparently

quote:

He was accused of attacking his fiancée on Dec. 14 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Sandro allegedly injured Tayssa Wuensche’s arm, choked her out in the middle of the street, and kept punching and kicking her after she woke back up.

The MMA fighter will face an attempted murder charge for this incident, MMA Fighting has learned per a police report. Police investigated the case after it became public on social media and through the media Dec. 15. Sandro can get up to 20 years in jail if found guilty.

MMA Fighting also obtained a second police report which was filed Feb. 9. In that one, Wuensche said she was threatened by Sandro at 6:30 p.m. local time that day. Wuensche didn’t request protection in a public shelter, the report reads, but Sandro was charged under the "Lei Maria da Penha," a law that protects women from domestic violence.

According to the police report, an intoxicated Sandro allegedly broke into Wuensche’s home Feb. 9 and threatened her with a knife, choking her with a pillow whenever she started crying. Sandro allegedly threatened to end her life, claiming she had ruined his career, the report reads. Per the police report, Wuensche was later saved by her mother and brother after she managed to text her.

Sandro's response was a video message about how he made a mistake but what really matters is he's unemployed and needs a job.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
good thing he can't finish outside of japan

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if only steve mazzagatti was there to stop them

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

El Roncho posted:

That guy has the voice of a 75 year-old female chain smoker.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Say Nothing posted:

That guy has the voice of a 75 year-old female chain smoker.

Golden Girl Promotions

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jwgiG8uVw

sergei is fighting joey beltran live on you tube either at some point in the last couple of hours, or in the next couple of hours

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jwgiG8uVw

sergei is fighting joey beltran live on you tube either at some point in the last couple of hours, or in the next couple of hours

this is for the true Bellator GP champion title right?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it's basically the cold war but for heavyweights fighting lovely 205ers. all things considered i wish fedor was the one fighting sokoudjou and joey beltran instead.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
sergei/beltran up next for the morbidly curious

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
fat sergei's powers do not seem to work on other people who live underwater. it was bad.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Nice to see he has some power left, but with neither speed or accuracy, it was just a fight between two men too smart to gas out and that's about it.

The first minute was still nice to see -- the stiff body jabs and well-timed leg kicks.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
But did he win

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

david carmichael posted:

But did he win

yes, but he's fatter than ever and wears yoga pants now

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe