Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

Roman Reigns has been in the final three of the Royal Rumble in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Rumble matches.

If the streak ends and he is not in the final three of the 2018 Rumble, I will cease posting in Rowdy Ringsports permanently as of Monday January 29 2018

Goodness me :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
If there is an audible "How you doin'" chant anytime in tomorrow's main Royal Rumble broadcast, I will donate $50 to the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network.

https://donate.rainn.org/

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

If my Team (Team 10) wins either of the Rumbles, I will buy a forum upgrade/avatar change of their choice for every member of my team. If neither #10 entry wins I will donate $50 to Rescue Dogs Rock.

They are all good dogs :hai:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'll let people figure this stuff out, or I'll start figuring out who owes what once the 2018 Rumble Wikipedia page is updated. Remember, you have until February 28th! PM me or post ITT with proof of your toxx being completed, and I'll remove you from the list.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So I got Aiden English who got no eliminations :(

But Shinsuke won! :)

So here is my :toxx: fulfilled, :10bux: to the Red Cross.

https://imgur.com/a/h6Zxh

Happy Rusev Day!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Senerio posted:

If my entrant loses, $1 to Girls Who Code for each minute the Iron Man lasts longer in the each rumble than my number. If my entrant wins, it's a flat $20.

Ex: I pull #18. In the Men's Rumble, it is Curt Hawkins, who is out in a minute. I donate $50 for the difference between the 1 minute Hawkins lasted and the 51 minutes that #1 The Miz pulled at the rumble. In the Women's rumble, I pull Asuka. I donate $20 because she won, for a total of $70.

e: Minimum $25.

This is the one toxx I failed, and I donated a bit above them. Sasha lasted just shy of 54 minutes and Finn lasted shy of 56 so I rounded up and got bored while waiting for how long Randy and Beth lasted so I donated the total they had and added an extra 40 because I felt like it. Then I also gave the processing fee because it's a cause I believe it.

:toxx: fulfilled.

If anyone needs a charity Girls Who Code isn't a terrible choice.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Berzerker posted:

For every person my Rumble Roulette people eliminate (both men's and women's Rumbles), I will donate 5 bucks to The Stop which is a local food security NFP. Maximum $75, though, not that we'll likely get there.

I had Seth Rollins who eliminated 2 (Cesaro, and the Miz which he did with Reigns)
I had Nattie who eliminated 3 (Michelle McCool, Nia Jax with a bunch of others, and Beth Phoenix)
5 total eliminations across both Rumbles means $25

also, their site was being weird when I was donating just now, and it wound up processing twice, sooo... :toxx: extra fulfilled

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Ragnarok the Red posted:

If someone OTHER than Roman or Cena wins the men’s Rumble I’ll change my avatar to the best Jason Jordan + Rarity’s pink My Little Pony someone here can make. The person who’s avatar I choose will also get to decide the text to go along with it.

I'll post this in the discussion thread for the next week or two to see what folks come up with and PM the winner for the text to go with the avatar.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

I will get a new avatar from the team who eliminates my number in the Women's Royal Rumble.

I will donate $10 to a charity of choice of the team who eliminates my number in the Men's Royal Rumble.

Since Asuka won I'm good avatar wise. Just waiting for team 14 to throw out a charity

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Abroham Lincoln posted:

If my number wins either rumble I will bring back the Smackdown collage and make it shittier than ever

Goldust and Bayley have saved you all from another posting tapestry

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dammit Goldust and Bayley :mad:

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Can anybody who was at the Rumble tell me if there was a "how you doin" chant at the beginning of the Rollins/Jordan v. Cesaro/Sheamus match? Sounds a lot like it, but I can't be absolutely sure.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jerusalem posted:

Dammit Goldust and Bayley :mad:

I was actually really hoping that I'd get a chance to do the Bayley toxx

I worded it that way because I have a wacky wild waving arm flailing inflatable tube man costume from Halloween

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Stex T posted:

Can anybody who was at the Rumble tell me if there was a "how you doin" chant at the beginning of the Rollins/Jordan v. Cesaro/Sheamus match? Sounds a lot like it, but I can't be absolutely sure.

I believe it was mentioned in the GDT. I remember it being brought up but cannot remember when.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Junpei Hyde's toxx doesn't apply because #25 didn't eliminate #24 in both rumbles.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Senerio posted:

If anyone needs a charity Girls Who Code isn't a terrible choice.

If nobody from Team 14 responds in a week I will donate here.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Team 17 Results:

Jinder Mahal: 2 elimiations (Xavier, Big E), $10
Carmella: 0 eliminations, $25

Total donation: $35

Toxx fulfilled.

Great bet, would do again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VJeff posted:

If the posting during the Royal Rumble is very good, I will donate 10 bucks to charity. If the posting is excellent, I will donate another 10 bucks.

Frankly, that extra ten bucks was never in doubt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Love the little thank you note to Carmella :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
One promo on Sonya Deville on its way, probably next weekend

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Rarity posted:

I am so looking forward to this.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

You gonna put your hair up?

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

This should have been a slam dunk bet, what kind of city would possibly cheer on an accused sexual predator?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Stex T posted:

This should have been a slam dunk bet, what kind of city would possibly cheer on an accused sexual predator?

These are the same fans that cheered the Body Bag Game at Veterans Stadium years ago. Nothing should surprise you about Philly fans.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Let's set the cut-off for completing any toxxes by the end of Elimination Chamber. Failure to have completed your toxx by the end of that PPV will result in a ban.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
J-Ru I'm waiting for team 14 still. I posted in that thread but no response yet. If I haven't heard anything I will donate to the coding charity.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
:toxx: Completed!

https://pastebin.com/e1gKPT1h

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pro-click here, oh my loving God :xd:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:perfect: Must read.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I'll post this in the discussion thread for the next week or two to see what folks come up with and PM the winner for the text to go with the avatar.

You better hope somebody comes up with something better than this abomination.

Why don't you love me, father?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Toxx Completed

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Toxx completed

<----------:gonk:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Gross.

Also Rarity, you are the only person who has yet to complete their toxx!! Please don't make J-Ru sad and have to ban you!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Toxx completed

<----------:gonk:

I'm so sorry :stonk:

DarkstarIV posted:

Also Rarity, you are the only person who has yet to complete their toxx!! Please don't make J-Ru sad and have to ban you!!!

Don't make me do it, Rarity!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I like to live life on the edge, baby

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:toxx: completed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HTwggAx4oo

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hooray!!! :toot:

I am proud of all of you. Also I hope you all learned a lesson: Don't bet on wrestling.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DarkstarIV posted:

Hooray!!! :toot:

I am proud of all of you. Also I hope you all learned a lesson: Don't bet on wrestling.

See you all next year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

:toxx: completed

Well done, and I love the catchphrase at the end :)

Well done all, everybody followed through after the shocking discovery that somehow betting on professional wrestling was a bad idea!

• Locked thread