Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please get a point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I expected Northwestern to blow it, but I was amazed at just how fast they blew it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I turned the game on at an 18 point lead and they literally have not scored since

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Turned it off in the first half and put it back on 4 minutes ago. My take is: lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the second-half score is 26-4 Sparty

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh my loving god

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou deserves to lose after shooting 5% from the rim.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

Northwestern is done scoring for the season

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Mizzou with LSU right where they want them: Late game in-bounds play coming off a timeout where you need a bucket

EDIT: Yep, lmao. This is a game Missouri had no business losing but they managed to pull it out!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There has to be some shenanigans involving the press and the team that deserves to choke the game away comes out winners in recent Missouri games.

Against all odds it was LSU screwing up and winning today.

e: Well frankly Missouri didn't deserve to win either, just noting the final play.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mike_V posted:

Mizzou with LSU right where they want them: Late game in-bounds play coming off a timeout where you need a bucket

EDIT: Yep, lmao. This is a game Missouri had no business losing but they managed to pull it out!

i'm usually not one to whinge about refs but holy poo poo those two calls (the charge, then the missed arm-bar) involving Robertson late were NOT GOOD

but yeah, hit your loving foul shots

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lol the cherry on top is Mizzou forces a turnover, is fouled on the shot, but no call

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
What a loving bailout

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lol Northwestern.

gently caress Izzo's bitch rear end though.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
NC State gonna poo poo the bed big time at Wake today.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Congrats on making a three this half

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i am dead

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Meanwhile Auburn is getting blown the gently caress out by South Carolina.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Imagine if northwestern hadn't missed like 20 point blank layups this half

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

5 meaningless points at the end for Northwestern, to bolster their half of scoring to 11 total points.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

https://twitter.com/kenpomeroy/status/964971956406661120

warheadr
Jul 6, 2005
Oh poo poo McLemore for Auburn just hosed his ankle up some grisly. Nasty nasty replay

Edit for actual information: there was a collision and I looked up at the tv hearing him screaming and someone was holding his foot at a very not correct angle

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Villanova shithousing Xavier.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

elentar posted:

Villanova shithousing Xavier.

Owns

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Auburn also on the comeback trail, they were down 26 at multiple points in the first half.

edit: wasn't enough.

Meanwhile, NC State is so loving bad at the ends of games and that goes back absolute decades. Fortunately Wake is also bad.

elentar fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Feb 18, 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nova's blowing it.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

lmao at the Cocks upsetting No. 10 Auburn. We'd been on a horrific six-game losing streak and in no way, shape, or form did I even dare to dream about this outcome, especially since we literally can't beat Auburn in any sport. Wooooo

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Once again Chris Mack shows that he surely is a class act.

He's a huge crybaby piece of poo poo.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

pubic works project posted:

Once again Chris Mack shows that he surely is a class act.

He's a huge crybaby piece of poo poo.

Somewhere in Illinois, Tom Izzo's ears are burning.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Lol Bob Huggins.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

Lol Bob Huggins.

It's been coming, the Big 12 refs are horrid.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Saucer Crab posted:

Jamie Luckie isn't usually Big 12, he's more sort of a horrid ref at large.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

texas tech noooooooooo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hell yes.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Probably Magic posted:

Lol Bob Huggins.

I can't really blame a coach for going off when free throws are 35-2 in favor of the home team lol

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

Matey posted:

texas tech noooooooooo
So after #1 and #2, you have to go down to #9 to find someone who didn't lose this week, hot drat what a week

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I can't really blame a coach for going off when free throws are 35-2 in favor of the home team lol

When it is West Virginia it just means a ref actually had the stones to call more than 10% of their fouls.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Saucer Crab posted:

best part of Mizzou getting out of the Big XII was no longer seeing those refs

also Grayson Allen just got nailed for a flagrant 1 at Clemson and he deserved every bit of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I love Huggins.

gently caress refs and gently caress Kansas.

• Locked thread