Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the funny thing is that like 8 people probably wrote these intros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Wtf when did Beal get in?

when everybody elses legs broke

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lebron and steph should be doing these intros hyping their teams

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Please don't insult the All Stars on their special day Kevin Hart. They don't deserve this guff

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Wtf when did Beal get in?

He got in because he's an actual teammate unlike John Wall.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

xbilkis posted:

Please don't insult the All Stars on their special day Kevin Hart. They don't deserve this guff

can't believe andre gets roasted like that on his introduction lmao

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

what the gently caress is this dance the cheerleaders are doing lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao the cheerleaders

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
god Icon has no business being as good as it is.

balancedbias
May 2, 2009
$$$$$$$$$

DON'T ROAST ALL-STARS YOU UNFUNNY gently caress

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

it turns out cool basketball plays need someone actually trying to stop people from doing them

The NFL pro bowl is famously poo poo but I figured that the basketball version would inherently be cooler and less boring due to not being as dangerous a sport, so everyone would try somewhat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

from now on this is how i clap

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao Kyrie.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

blue squares posted:

The NFL pro bowl is famously poo poo but I figured that the basketball version would inherently be cooler and less boring due to not being as dangerous a sport, so everyone would try somewhat

It is, It's never been this bad before.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

Lmao the cheerleaders

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Only another 15 minute intro to go guys!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's 8:22 lmao

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

"I can be an All-Star host"

Why is a host even needed?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how is it possible to not rise to the occasion of introducing all stars

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Kevin Hart thinks that this game is all about him. He thinks the game is to decide who gets to be his best friends

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

"I can be an All-Star host"

Why is a host even needed?

white people love Kevin Hart.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HOW THE gently caress DOES HART INTRODUCE GREEN WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT HE PERSONALLY DESTROYED DRAYMOND'S 3-BALL

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the NBA All-Star game owns because nobody tries hard and tries to do sick poo poo with all their buddies. it's like when you're playing your sixth pickup game in a row and you're just so tired you start doing whatever

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

lmao klay

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

blue squares posted:

nope it’s boring as gently caress. nobody tries or gives a poo poo and it’s basically watching a 48 minute pregame drill with an entire weekend of bullshit preceding it that used to be cool but somehow gets more aggressively unfunny and obnoxious every year.

i watch it every year hoping it’ll be less bad like a loving idiot but it never is

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Dame wasn't happy about that joke

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

blue squares posted:

Kevin Hart thinks that this game is all about him. He thinks the game is to decide who gets to be his best friends
It's like when he tried to get on the stage at the Super Bowl.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
These intros is still better than the 2nd-from-the-last-on-SNL-quality skit

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
this introduction just undid all the progress black panther made this weekend

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

i dunno man im kinda warming up to kevin hart talking poo poo to the nba all-stars

Dame DOLLA was shook as gently caress

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Doltos posted:

Dame wasn't happy about that joke

I'm not happy about any of them

balancedbias
May 2, 2009
$$$$$$$$$

So...I know we all hate Kevin Hart, but does anybody notice the terrible outfits the players are wearing?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My man

The process

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
MAKE THE CHEERLEADERS STOP

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
These poor girls are noticeably gassed from that full body clapping

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Wait I thought Westbrook was coming off the bench.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

it's really not that hard to say Giannis's name what the gently caress

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Wow a joke about pronouncing antetokounmpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003