Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

triple sulk posted:

the entire league should be like 8-10 super teams, it would be so much better

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's insane that they let people shoot free throws in the all-star game

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

AD is wearing a cousins jersey :)

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I want DeMar to work his midrange hard with ISOs from the elbow.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Reggie Miller is contractually obligated to say Uncle Drew 57 times tonight.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Marv has started like 3 sentences so far and then realized half way through he can't remember what he wants to say.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This is kinda lame

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
This game is actually really good

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i wanna see a fight

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Man seeing Demar take a perfect Steph pass for the three is already making my fantasies come true

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

James and embiid future teammates

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

this owns so far

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

embiid injured for 8 months from that

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
all star game good imo

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

lebron almost landed on embiid's foot

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I actually hink part of all-star problem is not just effort on d but effort on offense doing back cuts and other motion

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
rip embiid

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this steven tyler commercial is what boomers actually believe

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This is like ultimate frisbee basketball. People kinda wandering around, cherrypicking, occasionally running hard

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

euphronius posted:

AD is wearing a cousins jersey :)

I was reading tweets earlier this week (and today, even!) that the league wasn't going to let him wear it. I guess they changed their mind. :D

Speaking of Davis, he started off playing so safe that he wasn't able to do poo poo he normally does in his sleep. lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kibner posted:

I was reading tweets earlier this week (and today, even!) that the league wasn't going to let him wear it. I guess they changed their mind. :D

Speaking of Davis, he started off playing so safe that he wasn't able to do poo poo he normally does in his sleep. lol

All Star game fine?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
paula poundstone got some surgery??

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

blue squares posted:

This is like ultimate frisbee basketball. People kinda wandering around, cherrypicking, occasionally running hard

Haha, you just started regularly watching the NBA this year right? This is actually the best it's been in many years sadly. Usually it's pro-bowl level of just standing around not giving a gently caress.

Also lol at "this is the first time Lebron has drafted a team"

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Why isn't Steph just launching from half-court?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Yo late to the party but Liza Manelli’s version of the star spengeled banner was pretty good

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

put in jimmy

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
Ok. Hot take. Team Stephen is afraid to take the ball near Lebron. On offense Lebron isn’t interested in touching the ball unless it’s to entertaining globe trotter stuff. gently caress these guys instantly chucking threes. In a snapshot of this game, Lebron looks like an old uncle toying with a bunch of young kid’s at a family reunion.

Edit - And Lebron starts chucking threes.

cosmicjim fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 19, 2018

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

low energy offense. sad

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Did Kyle just block himself on the rim?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I am for sure down with never doing East V West again

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lebron with the nice pump fake into three, then uhhh whatever that was next lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They are playing like 30% defense which makes it look like basketball

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Duggler posted:

I am for sure down with never doing East V West again

True story.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Drummond is a seriously large human being.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

cosmicjim posted:

Ok. Hot take. Team Stephen is afraid to take the ball near Lebron. On offense Lebron isn’t interested in touching the ball unless it’s to entertaining globe trotter stuff. gently caress these guys instantly chucking threes. In a snapshot of this game, Lebron looks like an old uncle toying with a bunch of young kid’s at a family reunion.

Edit - And Lebron starts chucking threes.

:thunk:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lamarcus Aldridge airballed mid-range shot...this is the All Star Game baby

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Athanatos posted:

All Star game fine?

No one said what the supposed penalty would be, just that the league wouldn't let him wear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m deeply sorry I joined in this thread to late for all potential comments on how bad Fergie was and how odd seeing the Bare Naked Ladies was.

• Locked thread