Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i was supposed to edit that thing about being trash out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

i was supposed to edit that thing about being trash out

You break my heart

My poor dog heart

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if podima and FL signed off on a no scum game im going to kill them both with my special move, [thousand knives]

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote li dawny blood Blood Blodo Blood BLOOD BLOod BLOOD bBLOOD

if my petition to form a music club is not taken seriously by the president then i will decapitate the secretary

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Correction: genex lazy, kept vote on dead cow because he decided that insulting people was good

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

GulagDolls posted:

asiinas probably town, just trash

id vote nat20 because i want to see whatever their flip is and they've not been good this game. almost no game-related posts at all, just poo poo related to trying to run a fraud election, and then take credit for it (the fake fraud election)

genex bad, tried to push dead cow based on faulty logic and timeline-r history . very rude, asking people for reads WITHOUT GIVING HIS

flerp needs to be vigged

i thought bminus was town but he essentially seems to form reads completely randomly and arbritrarily. idk. maybe thats his brand.

is pmush even still in this video game. where is merk. let him have the spot.

You know if I hadn't recused myself I would have claimed that 50's role was fake right? It's so amazingly stupid that people saw "Cop, but I will never tell you results" and said to themselves "Seems legit!"

I just see no reason to be salty after a vote didn't go my way.

I mean I've had enough of that in real life to be honest.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Also I'm going to be honest, while FF is open I'm going to be disengaged here. When it closes I can pay closer attention here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Natural 20 posted:

You know if I hadn't recused myself I would have claimed that 50's role was fake right? It's so amazingly stupid that people saw "Cop, but I will never tell you results" and said to themselves "Seems legit!"

He didn't say that, he said that divulging his results has consequences, so he's not going to do it immediately. I mean if it's a fake role he's put himself into a ridiculously vulnerable position for...what reason?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The thing about fitty’s claim is that he can and should suicide at some point, confirming and revealing all his results

And if he doesn’t when the thread wants him to, we send him straight to detention

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

He didn't say that, he said that divulging his results has consequences, so he's not going to do it immediately. I mean if it's a fake role he's put himself into a ridiculously vulnerable position for...what reason?

SO THAT HE CAN loving BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :livintrope:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

SO THAT HE CAN loving BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :livintrope:

That's quite a gamble when nobody knew what the reward was going to be and peramene said that the deathproof would wear off eventually.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
It's what I'd do.

Like one member of the team for multiple mislynches and the ability to set rules to disadvantage town?

Sign me the gently caress up.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Wait people lie in this game? Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Natural 20 posted:

It's what I'd do.

Like one member of the team for multiple mislynches and the ability to set rules to disadvantage town?

Sign me the gently caress up.

Why would it be multiple mislynches? We can still kill his scumbuddies even if he's president. It's not protecting the whole team.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Dead Cow posted:

I feel like there’s been so much cross noise between the president election and the actual voting that the level of scum hunting has been so low among the entire game. it’s been hard to get reads since everything seems to lack substance. My post count is low mostly because I haven’t been chatting idly like a fair amount of the high post count people have been.

I feel like my reads haven’t changed since day one which is bad, it means that nothing is jumping out at me and I’m still wary of everyone

actually this is how i feel too.

AA has been one of my stronger town reads for most of the game, but I don't understand some of his posts/accusations directed at me

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Beemen is a known truant. Not toudai material.
that's just simply not true. i only lurk when im scum and thats because im usually afraid to post. i give no less fucks about posting this game.

I don't think bee men is being genuine about questioning scum lurker choices, I think he was calling out lurkers, and now looking back at it, it feels like he knew this would happen.

##vote beeman

Still suspicious of deadhead, but bee man's post history in light of the flips looks like someone operating with extra knowledge.

i honestly have no idea how you arrived to that conclusion from my posts. so you think that i my frustration with the number of lurkers on d2 was manufactured because i knew my scumteam was going to nk them?

despite aa's bizarre interpretation of my posts, I really think he's town. which brings me to bif:

Bifauxnen posted:

So after LD that leaves B- and AA that I got bad feelings about. But AA's recent accusation of B- was kinda shady so I'd swap the order, AA more scummy than B-.
personally, I wouldn't call AA's accusation of me shady. if anything, it seems genuine and reaffirms my townread of him. I'll be the first to admit that most of my reads have been relatively unsupported. i've just been posting my general thoughts as i read the thread. it was a very busy weekend and i didn't have access to a computer.
anyway, I'm a little surprised that bif thinks AA is more suspicious than me. usually bif is one of the first people to call me out for scummy behavior and/or lack of content, and (imo) she hasn't done that at all this game. that's a meta take more than an actual read, but it's something to note.

still don't understand why gulag thinks 50 is lying about his role. i guess its possible that 50 is a scum cop, but i cant imagine why he'd risk claiming on d2, especially since the details of the president role weren't explained in the thread. so unless he has balls of steel, i think he's town.

thats enough for now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
also in favor of pmush being modkilled or having someone else take their place

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

GeneX posted:

The thing about fitty’s claim is that he can and should suicide at some point, confirming and revealing all his results

And if he doesn’t when the thread wants him to, we send him straight to detention

He should claim tomorrow before his deathproof thing runs out.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Gulag why do you want to see flerp vig-killed? Do you think he's scum jailer?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Do people consider kash a high content poster in this game? Like really?

And yes please replace low content posters with Merk-chan

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

anyway, I'm a little surprised that bif thinks AA is more suspicious than me. usually bif is one of the first people to call me out for scummy behavior and/or lack of content, and (imo) she hasn't done that at all this game. that's a meta take more than an actual read, but it's something to note.

uh I already did, I had you as higher than AA previously, you just swapped positions now which is all pretty negligible compared to LD anyway:

Bifauxnen posted:

drat, new page, reposting my Lumpenlist:

Top suspect: Li Dawny
Main reason for this case isn't her "sounding wishy-washy" but completely faking a case by listing out any time I change my vote on something with no regard for context whatsoever. (and then claiming she's just leaving out details cause she was phoneposting and it's so much trouble, but she totally did read the context in between! It just wasn't relevant!) Some of the info she skips over includes some very large and relevant info drops that should be very good reasons for people to change their opinions.
...and as an afterthought, also she sounds kinda wishy-washy I guess.

2nd suspect: Asiina
Felt a bit wary of her all along but this seals it, she's completely misrepresenting the case on LD and I don't see how it's hard to follow. Also, see the post above.

Those two are the only ones I feel very strongly about being scum, and LD far more so than Asiina.

3rd suspect: AA
Just got a real slimy feel like they're trying to back certain people up and bring certain people down with vagueass comments rather than honestly thinking things through and scumhunting.

4th suspect: B-
Much more of a vague feeling here, can't be bothered to go dig up examples of what pinged me cause it's not like I'd ever push to vote him today over LD

5th suspect: NGO
Being kind of a hypocrite in basing cases on just meta math of people's posting averages... and then posting a whole lot compared to their usual lurking game. But this is only a very mild scum read, it could just feel too tempting as a "gotcha" to be as worthwhile of a point as it seems. ...the posting average thing was kind of a bad case though, so yeah, slightly leaning scum.

Next up is the "feels scummy in the way they're lurking" group:
jon joe, PMush, give head, Iron Chef Ramen, Chic, Kash, Tired, and Tobbs(!)

After that are people who are lurking but I don't find as scummy for it, and townreads of wildly varying strength.

Why oh why do people not read my big lists

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

uh I already did, I had you as higher than AA previously, you just swapped positions now which is all pretty negligible compared to LD anyway:

Why oh why do people not read my big lists

loving lol i didn't read my own list I thought I had you higher. So you got even further below AA

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Ninth Layer posted:

Gulag why do you want to see flerp vig-killed? Do you think he's scum jailer?

i dont think hes actually a jailer at all. hes just kind of not playing

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I'd like to see a post count to see who is vulnerable to lurkerdeath at this time. Does anyone know how to do that?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

raise it to 50 but secretly actually raise it to 70 without telling anyone

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im not a jailor

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
It needs to be at least 60

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote ngo

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It looks like LD and Iron Chef will be next. I think this idea of no scum team, race to the most posts or modkilled is great but then why give people investigative abilities???

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yeah i would be surprised. i'm interested that some of us have indicated lose cons while others don't.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

raise it to 50 but secretly actually raise it to 70 without telling anyone

completely agreed

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

## vote atomic soda

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Atomic Soda posted:

yeah i would be surprised. i'm interested that some of us have indicated lose cons while others don't.

50 did you come up with the idea of clubs or was that a directive for you? I wonder if one we set clubs this us going to turn into a club vs club thing, but that doesn't even make sense because that's public. My character sheet has a club on it. Does anyone else's?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

50 did you come up with the idea of clubs or was that a directive for you? I wonder if one we set clubs this us going to turn into a club vs club thing, but that doesn't even make sense because that's public. My character sheet has a club on it. Does anyone else's?

mine doesn't

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

well I'm not like officially assigned to one as an actual stat or anything, but one club in particular does feature heavily as an interest in my bio, yes. Also the cute girls.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

maybe whomever has a club assigned in their character sheet is scum. that's probably it

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I made it up.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

maybe whomever has a club assigned in their character sheet is scum. that's probably it

You are right! I bet that's it.....Hey wait a minute!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

make up music cluib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

SalTheBard posted:

no tho i have clear interests. its frustrating that this could absolutely be helpful to winning the game or be a complete distraction. ngo a good vote on the basis of posting and since they claimed an alt wincon (aliens)

• Locked thread