Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Did you figure out the code?

HEY DID YOU SEE MY SECRET MESSAGE

also, despite my confusion you're prolly gonna make scum wanna kill you anyway from thinking you got a Lovers role or something :v:

Nat you are an excellent Jafar but I think your field agent game could use some improvement :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

huh, where'd he say that?

I feel ok on Gene so far.

Also I've decided I want to protect my precious kouhai until they are finally brave enough to confess to me

GeneX posted:

##nominate gulagdolls

I refuse to put a ton of effort into this game.

Anyway, agree on dead cow being iffy, would like to have seen kash expelled if only because his gifs are so, so much worse than asiina's dogsplosion. I don't think he's too terrible beyond his Asiina vote via "I see what people are driving at" without elaboration, but that's rather minimal.

specifically I don't like ##vote Dead Cow not voting for a person he says is bad (with a truly ridiculous reason of "well you can look through my post history instead", thanks for prompting it out of him b-) and going after asiina for her contribution to a D1-wide jokephase, as though hers was particularly egregious

a scum dog deserves to win

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

b-minus1 posted:

someone saw chic trombone visit kash (I think?) during n1

What? I don't remember this.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

FIB OLLEH

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ah, thanks for that. Despite his saying that though, he has still participated more than a lot of people... I think that was during the phase where I started wavering and thinking he might be a little scummy after all, despite having a very faint townread on him before, but then his more recent posts had me bump him back up to "very faint townread" again

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Ang20vffphz

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

omg look at this scumclaim, Gulag is clearly saying he is a liar, who will tell all the fibs ("olleh" being a diguised phonetic spelling of "all o' ")

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Token Female posted:

What? I don't remember this.

Juchero said "Chic why did you visit Kash N1" so I guess he's a watcher or tracker.

It was never addressed again because it was dumb as hell.

It's best ignored.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

GeneX posted:

I don't know that I buy the LD case (as long as it is indeed "she ignored all context on a poorly executed iso read") and I'm perfectly fine sending someone who refuses to play the game to detention

so ##vote Kash

GeneX posted:

Amen.

##vote Li Dawny

Gimme at least 3 reads besides your abortive one of Bif, please.

What changed between end of day2 and beginning of day 3?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Real talk though deadline is in about 80 minutes and we have 5 votes on two people when it takes 13 to lynch.

Time to consolidate and murder someone.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Token Female posted:

What changed between end of day2 and beginning of day 3?

Clarification on what exactly the case was, via bif:

Bifauxnen posted:

Ignored all context AND claimed she hadn't just missed the context. If she read 50 claiming cop and did NOT see that as "relevant" to her point on whether I'm flip flopping around too much in some scummy inconsistent fashion, she's full of it.

And her next post too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

Real talk though deadline is in about 80 minutes and we have 5 votes on two people when it takes 13 to lynch.

Time to consolidate and murder someone.

Yeah, but seriously can we not lunch Nat today, I don't actually know what's up with his ~secret code~ thing but I was already feeling less certain about the cases on him before that, and his mysterious attempts to get his sempai to notice him are striking me as genuinely heartfelt rn. His character arc isn't done yet!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah id rather ##vote sal then nat 20

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Also I'm beginning to see Li Dawny as someone who just either don't have the time or can't be bothered. For example:

Li Dawny posted:

I’m going to [b] ##vote Asiina [/b because I don’t know how I feel about this whole “no scum” team but I know who benefits from that thought process the most.

Just not even correcting this post with the formatted vote. It reads like someone who isn't playing attention.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm definitely feeling Nat20 over Sal, but I will vote anyone to prevent a no lynch.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I’d prefer to lynch the encoder who doesn’t like it when people share their reads and who explicitly refuses to do so past initial thoughts pre-reread

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I don't want to vote for Nat20, I also don't want to go to detention.

##Vote Nat20

Sorry man, I feel like you are just frustrated town :(

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

##LIST 1:b-minus1 2:Natural20

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

Sorry man, I feel like you are just frustrated town :(

Don't loving steal my expressions ##vote SalTheBard

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

nah but seriously ##vote Nat20

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

give head or get dead posted:

Don't loving steal my expressions ##vote SalTheBard

I didn't realize Frustrated Town was trademarked.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I'm sending a document to the patent office right now.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I still think none of us are scum yet

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

but even so I hate a nolynch

## vote natural 20

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

##LIST 1:b-minus1 2:Natural20

We are an hour away from the deadline. Why are you voting for neither of these players?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Token Female posted:

We are an hour away from the deadline. Why are you voting for neither of these players?

just put my vote on girlfriend

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Token Female posted:

Welp, ignore this post.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh gently caress it fine.

I'm a superdoc that targets one player. That player is Bif. Bif can't be harmed by any means as long as I live. If Bif dies I lose the game. I see if someone tries to drop a harmful effect on Bif.

Natural 20 posted:

Bif senpai, I’m sure you can do any job better than me! A while ago I saw you talking with the student council and I was so impressed! Documents detailing every aspect of school life were everywhere, only you somehow knew where everything was! You knew every aspect of what you were talking about. Someone else couldn’t manage that! Try as they might they’d get confused. To deal with anything like that is phenomenal and I’m so amazed! Hurting as much as I do from being ignored, you still manage to make it better, just by being you!

I breadcrumbed this D2. I saw someone try to hurt Bif N1, and I believe a negative action on her was confirmed for that day.

I'm dead tonight anyway. Peace.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah. i know. i already said that. that's because bif is the sk.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

everyone move your stupid, pathetic,. worthless votes onto sal.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

GulagDolls posted:

yeah. i know. i already said that. that's because bif is the sk.

She's town. I got her alignment when I targetted her.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

She's town. I got her alignment when I targetted her.

fake

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

look, it's fine. the sk is helper. the scum can be forced to deal with them. there's no reason to be scared. we're killing sal now.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

why not b- though

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

because he's unlikely to get 10202190 required votes in the next hour and also there's no case on him thats been posted by a human.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

because he's unlikely to get 10202190 required votes in the next hour and also there's no case on him thats been posted by a human.

Whats the case on me besides: Posting a lot, not casing anyone.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Like I'm seriously loving stunned that you guys think I'd be so poo poo at scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote nat20

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Natural 20 posted:

Oh gently caress it fine.

I'm a superdoc that targets one player. That player is Bif. Bif can't be harmed by any means as long as I live. If Bif dies I lose the game. I see if someone tries to drop a harmful effect on Bif.

I breadcrumbed this D2. I saw someone try to hurt Bif N1, and I believe a negative action on her was confirmed for that day.

I'm dead tonight anyway. Peace.

have u seen any1 do anything to bif or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
you know what, no. ##vote sal

• Locked thread