Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Agreed. Dead baby jokes are retro as hell. Due for a comeback IMO.

Hells yeah! What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?!

You can't unload the truck full of bowling balls with a pitchfork!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hells yeah! What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?!

Also the questions you get asked about your truck full of bowling balls are in a generally calmer and less urgent tone of voice.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Worse gas mileage though.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

You'd think, but you have to have the same mass of dead babies as you do of bowling balls, otherwise it's not a fair test. And if you pile 'em that high the air resisistance of the babies IS going to make a difference.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Solice Kirsk posted:

What do you call 100 dead babies at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!

Wait, no, I think that was supposed to be lawyers.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Statiscaly some of those babies will be lawyers,better safe than sorry*ignites flamethrower*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

What do you call 100 dead babies at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!

Wait, no, I think that was supposed to be lawyers.

Bob? No wait! Matt.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bob? No wait! Matt.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

*piiiiiing

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
What the gently caress did I just not read?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Outrail posted:

What the gently caress did I just not read?

but with babies

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

enjoying your av with this post v. mucho

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Are we really not pointed out she named the loving thing Kepler?

I mean I'm really not in a position to judge, my son is named after a space-faring scientist/politician/sex-cult leader but really, Kepler?

Johannes Kepler wrote sci-fi, defended his mother in a witchcraft trial, invented orbital mechanics, confirmed the Copernican model of the universe, offended every political and religious institution in Europe, forged new ground in optics, and held himself to the strictest standards of scientific theory and observation despite the cost— losing his life’s work, his dream of a Platonic universe, and his chances of money and political support in favor of the actual truth.

In short: you just wish you’d thought of it first nyeeehhh

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

If the Trumps become a dynasty I can name one future president who sure as hell isn't defunding Amtrak

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

elise the great posted:

Johannes Kepler wrote sci-fi, defended his mother in a witchcraft trial, invented orbital mechanics, confirmed the Copernican model of the universe, offended every political and religious institution in Europe, forged new ground in optics, and held himself to the strictest standards of scientific theory and observation despite the cost— losing his life’s work, his dream of a Platonic universe, and his chances of money and political support in favor of the actual truth.

Gaius Baltar had sex with a bunch of hot alien robot ladies.

:colbert:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They weren’t aliens they were from Earth.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

idgi?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Barron Trump has been rumored/joked about having autism, autistic people often like trains.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

SiKboy posted:

Also the questions you get asked about your truck full of bowling balls are in a generally calmer and less urgent tone of voice.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Hoshi posted:

Either you die posting other people's self owns or you live long enough to post your own

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Agreed. Dead baby jokes are retro as hell. Due for a comeback IMO.

2018 is the 10th anniversary of a legendary dead baby joke.

edit:

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

White is culturally conservative and politically left-wing.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

The MSJ posted:

edit:

He did not say they are crisis actors. Hes specifically written that they are children - and, since children are typically not good at understanding the media, they are perhaps inherently being manipulated.

White is making a reference to the conspiracy theory, but is not indulging in it. Its along the lines of calling Hillary Clinton a reptilian.

Nodosaur posted:

He literally calls one of the children an actor in a tweet several posts up.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

This is a fun one to play Guess the Thread with

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mikl posted:

Warning: :nms: from the OSHA thread.

okay i was grossed out but then i fuckin' :lol:d when I realized this was basically describing a baby exploding out of a woman's vagina

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

If I say that coverage of the 9/11 attacks was racist and link that to the popularity of ‘Bush did 9/11’ theories, that is not ‘supporting the mockery of 9/11 survivors’.

But we’re in an atmosphere where you’re equating White’s rudeness with pedophila. Obviously too soon.

Haha holky poo poo

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

If you know Cinema Discusso at all it gets kind of obvious.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

okay i was grossed out but then i fuckin' :lol:d when I realized this was basically describing a baby exploding out of a woman's vagina

It's like the worst kind of party popper.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pirate Radar posted:

Either a thread about star wars or transformers

E: close enough

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

They weren’t aliens they were from Earth.

I'm sure you meant they were created by man, since Earth is just a myth.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

credburn posted:

I like their news roundup (Trends Like These) but with Courtney Enlow's contribution they're just a series of news bits with random misandry thrown in. I get that a lot of men are awful, but she takes it to a playground kind of mentality. Saying Hitler had some skill in painting is not "a defense of Hitler." It's just a loving fact, or a statistic. Saying Donald Trump has comparatively good grammar on Twitter is not a defense of Trump's character or anything else, it's just an observation of a skill or a trait. Her minutes-long, fallacy-prone rants about how men are awful are painful to listen to because somehow she takes a simple, pretty much self-driving argument (many men in power are awful people) and somehow manages to fill it so full of subjective bullshit, personal anger and frustration and grossly exaggerated interpretations of what other people said or did that it ruins the argument. It's like taking a rapist and then also accusing him of being awful to animals. Like, maybe he is, but stick to the argument if all your evidence is about how awful rapists are and has nothing to do with puppies.

sexpig by night posted:

sir the question was 'is this your handwriting'

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The MSJ posted:

You'll have to explain, I'm at a loss.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

elise the great posted:

Well sure, but she didn't name her kid Johannes.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You're talking to she lol

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
On Tarantino's foot fetish:

Neo Rasa posted:

If he toed the line with it it would be one thing but he takes makes huge strides to make sure his fetish has a foothold in each of his movies and, rather than heeling the urge, it's gotten to the point where it's even a major stepping stone to the plot of some of his movies, so I can understand if some people walk out of the theater a little skeezed out.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

poptart_fairy posted:

On Tarantino's foot fetish:

Corny.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sounds like a fun guy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man, they shoe horned a lot of those puns in there. That's no small feet.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Gaius Baltar had sex with a bunch of hot alien robot ladies.

:colbert:

I was going to guess Lazarus Long.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

yeah actually they will posted:

FYAD noon adoptee: This guy is saying that he's getting married. That probably means he's getting married to a woman, right?
Me (grimacing into camera): Oh boy... this is going to be more work than I thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

ilmucche posted:

Eat loads of vegetables and protein. They fill you up good. I lost weight while feeling stuff full by having loads of veggies and beef/chicken/turkey.

I still drank loads.

wesleywillis posted:

Well hey, thats even more protein for you. And only 15 calories!