Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh also JJ is lying or has a different role to me. Unsure which.

##vote Jon Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Posts?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh well look at that, I can understand what's going on again

on one hand, that is a good breadcrumb and a role I would expect from this game

on the other hand, I am no stranger to incredible scum claims

hmmm

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Natural 20 posted:

##vote Jon Joe

Woah there buddy

don't you have EMOTIONS?

oh right

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

##vote Jon Joe

yeah you seem like more of a kuudere

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Natural 20 posted:

How do you know it's different/he's lying for certain exactly? Just trying to fill in the pieces for myself.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
nat20 you had to pick your senpai before the end of day 1

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

No, playing off the different anime trope posts as flavor, now claiming that actually one of those flavors (presumably shy girl, and not girl who read urban dictionary) was breadcrumbing the same thing Nat 20 says he was, with a target

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
nat20 your only wincon is your senpai's survival

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"shy girl" is pretty different from "yandere" though....

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

No, playing off the different anime trope posts as flavor, now claiming that actually one of those flavors (presumably shy girl, and not girl who read urban dictionary) was breadcrumbing the same thing Nat 20 says he was, with a target

Look way earlier than that

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Token Female posted:

How do you know it's different/he's lying for certain exactly? Just trying to fill in the pieces for myself.

Because I got Bif's alignment and JJ is claiming we're 3P. I suppose that was the case D1 but I think that's inaccurate now.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

jon joe posted:

This is also incorrect. I have no wincon, I lose if Bif dies.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

"shy girl" is pretty different from "yandere" though....

They are extremely different.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
hmm so flerp is jj's senpai and apparently nat20 has a senpai as well.

if we kill flerp does that also kill jj?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

jon joe posted:

Did you get a confirmation on flerp's alignment like Nat20 say he got about bif?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Hey nat 20 is your effect passive or do you stalk around Bifs house and deter interlopers

For Reasons

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

GeneX posted:

Hey nat 20 is your effect passive or do you stalk around Bifs house and deter interlopers

For Reasons

Passive.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
See these posts:

jon joe posted:

Well I guess it's close enough to dancing

##Join: Swimming

jon joe posted:

d-dogs are c-cute!

jon joe posted:

##vote Kashuno

##nominate Asiina

Natural 20 posted:

This is also incorrect. I have no wincon, I lose if Bif dies.

Holy poo poo you're pendandic. Don't tell me we're going through the same thing town went through earlier wrt to no listed wincon. You can extrapolate like a big boy, come on now

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Token Female posted:

Did you get a confirmation on flerp's alignment like Nat20 say he got about bif?

I don't think nat20 said that?

But if he did, he's lying.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Scum please don't kill my dear kouhai, you can totally get us mislunched if you put your minds to it, I'm scummy as gently caress with all my "look at me I'm the towniest town" posturing!!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

hmm so flerp is jj's senpai and apparently nat20 has a senpai as well.

if we kill flerp does that also kill jj?

don't you loving DARE touch flerp you NEANDERTHAL

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

jon joe posted:

I don't think nat20 said that?

But if he did, he's lying.

that's what he says.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
can we at least agree to lunch 50 tomorrow

all these clubs are taking up valuable time from studying(except for extra study club, where our motto is "cmon we're a real club for real")!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Token Female posted:

that's what he says.

Well then he's lying, probably so he can more easily keep bif alive. I have no idea if flerp is town but I picked him because I thought he was, since obviously my power is much more useful on town...

also hes c-cute

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

Scum please don't kill my dear kouhai, you can totally get us mislunched if you put your minds to it, I'm scummy as gently caress with all my "look at me I'm the towniest town" posturing!!

I’m pretty sure you have enough posts that a dedicated and inventive scumteam could construct a case on you

Keyword dedicated because my god

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Juchero posted:

can we at least agree to lunch 50 tomorrow

all these clubs are taking up valuable time from studying(except for extra study club, where our motto is "cmon we're a real club for real")!

omg he gets 2 nights of deathproof and then he's supposed to kill himself, just keep it in your pants and let him attempt to seppuku by USB first

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
It's clear to me at this point nat20 has no interest in confirming me having the same role as him, but that's fine I guess, it'll be confirmed once I'm dead. Just don't kill flerp, town or scum, kthx. ;)

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

No, but I'm concerned that's mod error. I've asked Pera twice over the past day and had no response since I never got a result N2.

Can confirm, I saw someone try to harm Bif N2.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
JJ feels entirely full of poo poo.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Although, hm...

Now I think nat20 may not actually be lying (though calling his senpai town is overall null, given he'd do that either way) as I've read my role again and I'm a bit diff from a doc, specifically I protect flerp from all bad night actions, which may be serviced to include things other than nk

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

JJ feels entirely full of poo poo.

You get a pass because flerp likes dogs

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

jon joe posted:

Well then he's lying, probably so he can more easily keep bif alive. I have no idea if flerp is town but I picked him because I thought he was, since obviously my power is much more useful on town...

also hes c-cute

Cool, now I want to see your flip to know if Nat 20 is lying or you are.

Natural 20 posted:

Can confirm, I saw someone try to harm Bif N2.

I vaguely suspect that you might get indefinite false positives given the character archetype, but if there are sanity mechanics in this game just lynch me now

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Hmmm I also noticed flerp mentioned his night actions failing, I wonder if I protect him by jailing him or something? It doesnt say that specifically but he did have two failures, hmmmmm, would pera lie?

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
I don't like this but I dont' want a nolynch

##vote jon joe

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

Cool, now I want to see your flip to know if Nat 20 is lying or you are.

nah I actually think we have slightly different roles now, I was making too many assumptions

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

jon joe posted:

Hmmm I also noticed flerp mentioned his night actions failing, I wonder if I protect him by jailing him or something? It doesnt say that specifically but he did have two failures, hmmmmm, would pera lie?

his actions failed ON ME baka

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

I vaguely suspect that you might get indefinite false positives given the character archetype, but if there are sanity mechanics in this game just lynch me now

heheheheheHeEheEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
Specifically I don't like this push onto a 3P because that helps scum just as much or more so than town

Keep an eye out on the people who decided this was a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Anyhoo I'm dead or whatever soon regardless of what I say so if town has any last minute questions before my death, I'd be happy to answer. Just don't loving touch flerp or I will haunt your rear end.

• Locked thread