Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague

i'm gettin' there in 42 minutes folks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

EST here... it is four hundred twenty divided by ten minutes past Wednesday my dudes

time for those good Wednesday morning dreams

Twenty Four

*Stands at attention, hand over heart, admiring the Wednesday*

"Happy Wednesday my dudes" I manage to mutter, with a single happy tear rolling down my cheek.

alnilam

hap wed

Jaded Burnout

So far my wednesday has hit me mixed, but I am trying to fill my heart with the love of the wednesday, byob, I am trying.

wearing a lampshade

Twenty Four posted:

*Stands at attention, hand over heart, admiring the Wednesday*

"Happy Wednesday my dudes" I manage to mutter, with a single happy tear rolling down my cheek.

wearing a lampshade

"Semper mercurii," i whisper as fighter jets fly overhead, using their contrails to draw a chill rear end frog.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

albany academy posted:

"Semper mercurii," i whisper as fighter jets fly overhead, using their contrails to draw a chill rear end frog.

ÀÆÃÅĀÁÂÄ
Goes the anthem

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Wednesday pals :wedass:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

They said I couldn’t just post a frog every Wednesday and get fans and adoration, but that’s where they’re wrong, my dudes.

-the Schmarson story

City of Glompton

happy wednesday byob

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

schmarson

MY DUDES

Later than usual, but I'm in PST and it's still Wednesday lol!

Manifisto posted:

lazy today

imagine I like, animated that over this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Jaded Burnout posted:

So far my wednesday has hit me mixed, but I am trying to fill my heart with the love of the wednesday, byob, I am trying.

I hope your day gets better!

Chill la Chill posted:

They said I couldn’t just post a frog every Wednesday and get fans and adoration, but that’s where they’re wrong, my dudes.

-the Schmarson story

Lol coincidentally, today actually marks my 100th consecutive week of frog drawings (99 Wednesdays in this thread though). It's a habit I probably would have a difficult time to break right now. Forgive me in advance when I start to reuse designs/ideas--though I'll try to make it not as obvious haha.

Manifisto

schmarson posted:

Lol coincidentally, today actually marks my 100th consecutive week of frog drawings (99 Wednesdays in this thread though). It's a habit I probably would have a difficult time to break right now. Forgive me in advance when I start to reuse designs/ideas--though I'll try to make it not as obvious haha.

:eyepop:

holy frijoles man, that is truly impressive

I'm a big fan of this, the wednesday crew

I'm curious, do you ever encounter frogs in the outdoors/the wild? if so what goes through your head?

ty nesamdoom!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

schmarson posted:

It's us, my dudes

Robot Made of Meat

schmarson posted:

I hope your day gets better!

Hap 100, schmarson! You've been doing a wonderful thing that makes at least 8 people happy for some years now.

Never froget that you're doing something that makes people happy. You do well.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Darkman Fanpage
it is weds day

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I’m in the Wednesday cult for life

kalel

This Wednesday is coming to a close, but it will live on in my heart

Until next Wednesday

alnilam

it's funny cause my friends yesterday went out to a nature preserve because they thought, in one of their words "it might be the amphibian orgy time" i.e. they wanted to catch a major amphib fuckfest (they're both professional nature guides)

they did in fact find a lot of cool tadpoles including a bullfrog tadpole which was a hilariously large tadpole... idk if they found much amphibian sex tho

anyway seeing that large group f frogs snugglin in schmarson's drawing is just funnily appropriate to me, happy amphibian fucktime i guess

also thanks for making us so many really truly lovely frog drawings schmarson! they're so good

ty manifisto

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

That p much describes this thread every Wednesday too

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

it's funny cause my friends yesterday went out to a nature preserve because they thought, in one of their words "it might be the amphibian orgy time" i.e. they wanted to catch a major amphib fuckfest (they're both professional nature guides)

they did in fact find a lot of cool tadpoles including a bullfrog tadpole which was a hilariously large tadpole... idk if they found much amphibian sex tho

anyway seeing that large group f frogs snugglin in schmarson's drawing is just funnily appropriate to me, happy amphibian fucktime i guess

also thanks for making us so many really truly lovely frog drawings schmarson! they're so good

I moved to the country many years back, and around these parts the frog fuckfest lasts all spring, and into the summer. But it definitely does NOT start in February!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Chill la Chill posted:

That p much describes this thread every Wednesday too

which part, "i don't know if they found much sex though" ? :smugmrgw:

ty manifisto

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I moved to the country many years back, and around these parts the frog fuckfest lasts all spring, and into the summer. But it definitely does NOT start in February!

yeah based on mating calls i'm more used to hearing a lot in march and april. but we had a crazy weird warm spell here so i think they were hoping to find a lot of loving. maybe it's for the better that the animals are holding off, it would be sad to have some eggs and have it get mega cold again!!

ty manifisto

ScrubLeague

alnilam posted:

thanks for making us so many really truly lovely frog drawings schmarson! they're so good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

alnilam posted:

which part, "i don't know if they found much sex though" ? :smugmrgw:

Not the physical stimulation we normally think of, more the mental stimulation and focus on the wednesday frog, like Tantra

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Jaded Burnout

You're a tad(pole) early

FluffieDuckie

y'all are famous

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

y'all are famous

omg free corckage for yobbers, what an honor

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

FluffieDuckie posted:

y'all are famous

seems I was wrong. wednesday came early this week

Manifisto

yes waiter I would like my frog opened before the main course arrives, it needs to breathe

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Waiter, I have a frog in my throat
Well don't say it too loud or everyone will want one

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Almost there

Papa Was A Video Toaster

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I nearly forgot to post this in time.