Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I think not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

African AIDS cum posted:

Did you know St Pauli fans are very progressive,

Their capo is a scrum master & owner and they do agile sprints during their tifo jour fixes

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

T Bowl posted:

weren't you the dude with one functioning hand?

no? isn't that soulex? i have no idea bud

African AIDS cum posted:

Did you know St Pauli fans are very progressive,

go on

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 20, 2018

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I don't remember but for some reason thought it was you, we were playing fifa clubs with him and wondered why he did dumb things and then he said he had one of his hands rubber banded to the thumb stick and couldn't perform certain actions.. turns out he lost the ability to use it from passing out on his hand while hosed up on heroin and cutting off the circulation for hours.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

T Bowl posted:

I don't remember but for some reason thought it was you, we were playing fifa clubs with him and wondered why he did dumb things and then he said he had one of his hands rubber banded to the thumb stick and couldn't perform certain actions.. turns out he lost the ability to use it from passing out on his hand while hosed up on heroin and cutting off the circulation for hours.

well that is a fantastic story, hope he got buried in an open casket and his body wasn't found in too bad of a state of decomposition

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

T Bowl posted:

No joke this is one of my favourite posts I’ve ever seen on this forum I’m howling

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
it must be your name and the idea of a dead hand, yep that's it

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

T Bowl posted:

What

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
it's an old tale from like 2010, i wish i knew if that guy still posted here

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
That sounds like Soulex (who will be the mod after GG steps down).

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Brony Car posted:

It sounds like Leeds Dad actually.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Why are you stepping down?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

He needs to in order to hand the mod medal to Soulex.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
He could always use an extra helping hand

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will be mod when GG steps down

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

oliwan posted:

I will be mod when GG steps down

Big if true

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

T Bowl posted:

lol i remember this

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

T Bowl posted:

hosed up if true.

Brony Car posted:

Wrong! Is lie!

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

T Bowl posted:

vivisectvnv posted:

well that is a fantastic story, hope he got buried in an open casket and his body wasn't found in too bad of a state of decomposition

lmao

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-381995.html

Soulex, comment?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ok, it's not soulex and also shut up about it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

You're a loving moron.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shrapnig posted:

You're a loving moron.

How so?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=92038

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

gently caress off.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lol I’m in awful app so this link did nothing, check and mate punk :smug:

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Lol I’m in awful app so this link did nothing, check and mate punk :smug:

My posting history lololol

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

T Bowl posted:

My posting history lololol

Oh lol when I clicked it took me to a safari page of the forums login screen so I thought it was some kind of link that made you automatically log off lmao

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
I think the heroin guy you're thinking of (or at least one of them was) was Der Juicen (I don't remember his username, sorry) but guess what he overdosed and died.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Thanks for the video game heroin addict update, now talk about the Champions League.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I hope United get bummed

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Roma are going to lose and I'm going to lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I feel like Sevilla are good enough to gently caress United real good.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Gigi Galli posted:

Thanks for the video game heroin addict update, now talk about the Champions League.

Was glad to see the Chels create some good chances, was sad to see them concede an away goal.

Cheering for the asteroids today.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
united are a pile of poop, imho

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Sevilla only beat Liverpool (which is nothing special), so expect Manchester United to show Sevilla their actual place on the soccer totem pole.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Brony Car posted:

Sevilla only beat Liverpool (which is nothing special), so expect Manchester United to show Sevilla their actual place on the soccer totem pole.

Given Mourinho seems to be skipping the "win trophies" part of his "turn up, win major honours, become toxic, leave" stratagem, there's every possibility Sevilla get a result tonight.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sevilla is now managed by Vincenzo Montella so he will make some baffling decisions and lose 6-0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

Sevilla is now managed by Vincenzo Montella

I forgot about this. Sevilla are definitely going to poo poo the bed (like I do every night).

• Locked thread